Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,997 members, 7,799,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! (7958 Views)

Militants Storm Cross Rivers State office, hold Deputy Governor Hostage / Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway / Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
Its really indeed very sad that we've become so inundated with lies and propaganda from the greatest lying and deceit machine that we almost no longer see anything wrong with the actions of the current President. I'm still shell-shocked as to why the Nigerian Army recently conducted some aerial bombs in Cross Rivers state, under the guise of bombing militants. The same shock and anger is shared by many people across the South/South. I'm yet to see the logic and prudence behind such an action. Why create an unnecessary tension in a peaceful environment?

Cross Rivers: A Peaceful Environment

Due to my work in PH I've been sent on courses to Cross Rivers on a few occasions. Its one of the most peaceful and quiet region in the entire South/South. I'm very sure even its inhabitants would have greeted the bombings with consternation and righteous indignation. Of all the places bedeviling our nation, why Calabar? When last did we hear of any disturbing news from that state? When? I haven't heard of any kidnap of persons in that state. I haven't heard of any particular militant as hailing from this peaceful state. Fulanis kill people at will in Plateau. Taraba. Borno. Benue. How many planes has he dropped there since his inauguration? how many? These are nomads killing poor farmers. PMB hasn't said anything about these senseless killings.

Why send planes to bomb a sleeping and peaceful environment? Even if those bombs were dropped in SS states with militant camps, I would still have protested against it! He's only talked of dealing with BH. No actions yet. BH is still reigning supreme up North. It has almost heightened its bloodletting since the beginning of this administration. BH has killed more than 200 persons for the last 3 weeks, while PMB is running around the globe like a celebrity president. How annoying can it get! His misguided brothers are running amok, destroying lives and properties, even in this period of their fast, but this guy decided to bomb the serene state of Cross Rivers. Is that the priority? Having said years ago that GEJ approach to BH was anti-North, is he now on a revenge mission? Is it time to bring other regions to the destroyed level of the NE? Too many questions.

This massacre will send down some chills through the spines of the SS agitators. Is that the plan? Is that the subtle message? I cant tell. It will also help indoctrinate the belief that only an ex-General or the one appointed by the cabal can successfully rule this country. That is the notion.
It will also cement the myth that only the Northerners are best suited to rule this country. The latent meanings are too numerous. Of course, the hypocrites will seek otherwise.

GEJ's Shambolic Handling of BH

This singular attack on Cross Rivers by PMB will simply erode and totally eliminate the last vestige of respect I had for GEJ. He had all the means to annihilate these destructive and demonic folks the moment they reared their ugly heads and put their first feet forward. He simply cowed under the intimidation and conspiracy of the Northern Elders and allowed these iidiots the time and space to fester into some murderous monsters. GEJ should have killed them, and then kill all their allies. Alas! he fruitlessly pandered to the North, got fooled by them.

This move is the most foolish and impolitic one ever undertaken by Bubu. This is a message to the militants, whether ex or otherwise that they should get ready. Ofcourse, they know how to do their job, not minding the new occupier of Aso Rock.

mess the politics anyway!

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by francizy(m): 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
Well, asking PMB to bomb those herdsmen is like asking him to bomb his children and grandchildren. We know why we wanted GEJ, not because he's perfect, not because he's the best in the world, not because he did all that he was supposed to do.

We chose him because he's a true Democrat, a man that has regards for lives and only takes action when peace plan fails, a man that will extend his arms for his enemies (BH) to come make friends and hence foster peace and not the one that will wipe out all his enemies without warning (pirates), a man that regards terrorists like our brothers just as much as he regards others too and not the one that would regard terrorists as our brothers and then scream kill em all at the pirates..

Someone promised to wipe out BH immediately he assumes office but has already started failing in that aspect but wants to wipe out southern militants first, people who pose less threats to the nation than the terrorists. BH are killing daily, herdsmen are wasting farmers' lives but they are allowed, why?

I only pray this will not affect innocent people.

GEJ is truly a hero and can never be matched.
Fayose a role model.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Bolade005: 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
OP, I swear you're sicker than Shekau.

You have rushed to open a thread without knowing the details of the said bombing. Do you even know what prompted the bombing?.

Anyways, my question to you is, was there any civilian casualty?.

What they have done is in your interest. Yorubas will say "kekere la tin pe ka iroko, to ba d'agba tan, apa o ni ka". If such an action has been taken against BH, maybe, they would have been completely annihilated long time ago.

Use your sense.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by kasconi: 4:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
Just passing-by
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by atiakatata: 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
Buharri is a typical monkey ebiri ekwe. . . A very old baboon with no atom of brain. Bombing Innocent civilians in the beautiful cross river. This is another round of genocide by the kunu sipping dullard

8 Likes

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by MizMyColi(f): 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
@Dearpreye
If this is true, as you presented it, then I'm not surprised.

To the average Fulani...
Forgiveness is a sin.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by kodded(m): 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
Buhari should be ready to dance to the tune of the music when it starts...

...I cannt imagine a 73 year old, fighting his 'brothers' (boko haram) in NE as they fight to claim more regions and establish their caliphate, and still fight the ND militants in SS that blow up oil pipe line and refinery making the economy to crumble

....Swallow spit embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
Cc: noblezone!
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Idiataqueen(f): 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
La wa o d Igbos are right anyway.

5 Likes

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by kodded(m): 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
Clerverly:
Lamentation of a bigot! Buhari I say kill 'em all!
what has buhari done to those bloody fulani herdsmen that keep killing innocent people in plateau state and benue state undecided

No one is saying what he is doing is wrong.........but between those militants, boko haram and fulani heards men......which group deserve the air strike ?...........have you heard about any kidnapping or killings by the militants ?

Hope he is ready to fight Boko boys in NE and militants in SS .......and I hope you know what those militants presence can do to our economy ? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by ShineuEye: 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
This move is the most foolish and impolitic one ever undertaken by Bubu. This is a message to the militants, whether ex or otherwise that they should get ready. Ofcourse, they know how to do their job, not minding the new occupier of Aso Rock

Im likes my bros, instead of Buhari to fight boko haram he's busy fighting us. Lets wait and see how this will end.
No one voted Buhari in the Delta, Buhari is president of north. He is not my president.

9 Likes

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by ShineuEye: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
Bolade005:

You have rushed to open a thread without knowing the details of the said bombing. Do you even know what prompted the bombing?.

What they have done is in your interest. Yorubas will say "kekere la tin pe ka iroko, to ba d'agba tan, apa o ni ka". If such an action has been taken against BH, maybe, they would have been completely annihilated long time ago.

Use your sense.

You're capital fool, a big fool. Let me come and bomb your house and tell you is for your interest. Don't comment if you have no brain. Fool

10 Likes

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by likata: 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
it was expected, he has to avenge the death of his foot soldiers that made the supreme sacrifice for him to president today(BH)

7 Likes

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by ShineuEye: 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
Clerverly:

cc: lalasticlala, seun,obinoscopy,Afam4ever
Why is this rodent allowed daily to spew his hate without ramification?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Bolade005: 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
ShineuEye:

You're capital fool, a big fool. Let me come and bomb your house and tell you is for your interest. Don't comment if you have no brain. Fool
You obviously lack home training.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by ionsman: 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
You are jobless just like all TANoids.
You registered in march and you already have almost 3200k comments. When do you have so much time to play on Nairaland? LI(E)-ON.

P.S: I am not interested in commenting in respect to your topic.Just wanna let you know you are jobless. Tenks angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by ShineuEye: 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
Bolade005:

You obviously lack home training.

And you have home training by saying bombing a people is for their interest, how myopic can one be?

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by ionsman: 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
Clerverly:
No time to reason time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by zenith4biz(m): 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
G
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
And tomorrow some one will shout one nigeria

1 Like

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by egift(m): 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
Be you Militant, Terrorist, Kidnapper, Armed Robber, Corrupt Politician, Separatist or a Drug Trafficker - the message is simple, change your ways OR you will be dealt with. We want a united and prosperous Nigeria where the law of the land is respected.

9 Likes

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Bolade005: 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
ShineuEye:

And you have home training by saying bombing a people is for their interest, how myopic can one be?
Which "people" was bombed?. Which "people" died?

Do you even remotely have an idea where the bombing took place?
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
egift:
Be you Militant, Terrorist, Kidnapper, Armed Robber, Corrupt Politician, Separatist or a Drug Trafficker - the message is simple, change your ways OR you will be dealt with. We want a united and prosperous Nigeria where the law of the land is respected.

You have made a career out of spreading bullsh1t.

I believe in Karma and how she can be so much a b1tch.

Your threats are nothing.

We will blow up every single pipeline and oil platform and let's see how your muhadunce Buhari will fund his Jihad.

6 Likes

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by ShineuEye: 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
Bolade005:

Which "people" was bombed?. Which "people" died?

Do you even remotely have an idea where the bombing took place?

I hope the next bomb lands in your house, that should stop you reproducing dullards.

5 Likes

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by joeyfire(m): 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
egift:

You only call in for air strikes after you have been unable to take the area by conventional means to arrest the suspects.

This is wrong

1 Like

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by pazienza(m): 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
Northern leaders came out in mass to condemn Ihejirika and GEJ when they tried to use extreme force to crack down on Boko Haram.

So, where are Cross Rivers leaders? They were mute during the Bakkassi saga, and again they are mute now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
ionsman:
You are jobless just like all TANoids.
You registered in march and you already have almost 3200k comments. When do you have so much time to play on Nairaland? LI(E)-ON.

P.S: I am not interested in commenting in respect to your topic.Just wanna let you know you are jobless. Tenks angry

Oh, gainfully employed, what are you doing here?

I guess there must be some device with which the jobless identify those who are busy!

Keep drooling over me. Obori!
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Bolade005: 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
ShineuEye:

I hope the next bomb lands in your house, that should stop you reproducing dullards.
Kid, enjoy the rest of your day.

1 Like

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by major466(m): 5:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
francizy:
Well, asking PMB to bomb those herdsmen is like asking him to bomb his children and grandchildren. We know why we wanted GEJ, not because he's perfect, not because he's the best in the world, not because he did all that he was supposed to do.

We chose him because he's a true Democrat, a man that has regards for lives and only takes action when peace plan fails, a man that will extend his arms for his enemies (BH) to come make friends and hence foster peace and not the one that will wipe out all his enemies without warning (pirates), a man that regards terrorists like our brothers just as much as he regards others too and not the one that would regard terrorists as our brothers and then scream kill em all at the pirates..

Someone promised to wipe out BH immediately he assumes office but has already started failing in that aspect but wants to wipe out southern militants first, people who pose less threats to the nation than the terrorists. BH are killing daily, herdsmen are wasting farmers' lives but they are allowed, why?

I only pray this will not affect innocent people.

GEJ is truly a hero and can never be matched.
Fayose a role model.

1 Like

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
I'm currently in Calabar though I've just learnt of the Bombing on this forum, if it's true I'm afraid the military has awaken militancy once more.

2 Likes

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by HzRF(m): 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
Bolade005:

Use your sense.
Really?
D Fulani killing poor farmers are not suppose to be taken care

Ur likes with blind judgement that sees no wrong in what buahri will be d 1 that will implicate him

Did d militants started today?
What are they fighting for?
After getting it, hw many tym did they struck

By the tyme dey start replying hope you won't be among those who will say they are stupid

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From The Site Of Second Niger Bridge / 80 Million Out Of Nigeria's 150 Million People Are Poor- Special Adviser Buhari / See The CBN Building In Lagos That The North Wants To Remain Empty - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.