Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Photos Of Calabar Militants Bombing Are FAKE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Calabar Militants Bombing Are FAKE (6352 Views)

More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills / New Look Of Calabar-Itu Road That Buhari Started Work On Recently(pics) / Listen To NDA, Their Attacks Will Cripple Nigeria: Calabar Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Calabar Militants Bombing Are FAKE by pryme(m): 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
BrosPeter:
[s][/s]

Try and counter this version:

pls what's your location? if you know your are not in Calabar or you don't know any one in Calabar to call and ask, stop taking about what you know nothing about. I can't stay in Calabar and be arguing with someone in Lagos about how the Lekki beach looks like this time in the evening, that's pure tomfoolery or, I derive joy in arguing blindly

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Calabar Militants Bombing Are FAKE by BrosPeter: 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
pryme:
is Oko AFO in calabar?

Where is Oko Afo you tell me, am from the SS but not from your state. Do you know more than the airforce chief?

Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks
https://www.nairaland.com/2392653/adesola-amosu-declares-war-south-south
Re: Photos Of Calabar Militants Bombing Are FAKE by 1after: 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
It was that hateful ediot called Nnamdi Kanu that started the posting of that fake pics. The scammer has turn many Igbos to mugun and they see him as god. Imagine spreading falsehood and hatred. Go to radiobiafra.com and you will see the pics and his post. Very wicked albino

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Calabar Militants Bombing Are FAKE by pryme(m): 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
BrosPeter:

You're saying no bombing of your people while Airforce says the airforce is bombing the creeks.
Don't you think you're trying too hard to debunk this story?
Its even on the front page "Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks"
https://www.nairaland.com/2392653/adesola-amosu-declares-war-south-south
pls state your location, if you are not here Calabar or you don't have any contacts here to confirm your news, pls stop talking about what you don't know. I would have let this slide if not for the fact that it's Calabar we are talking here.

I can't be here in Calabar and be arguing with someone in Lagos how the lekki beach looks now, that's pure tomfoolery or I derive pleasure in senseless arguments that will make me look stupid.

check the internet you will find bizness lines that have contracts in Calabar, call them and tell them you wanted to come down to Calabar to transact some bizness with them but you can't BECAUSE OF THE BOMBINGS.
pls come back here and tell us what they reply you, so that you can prove me wrong

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Calabar Militants Bombing Are FAKE by hansad: 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
But bombing is bombing. The Calabar bombing pictures could even be worse than what Op brands fake pictures.
Re: Photos Of Calabar Militants Bombing Are FAKE by pryme(m): 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
hansad:
But bombing is bombing. The Calabar bombing pictures could even be worse than what Op brands fake pictures.

I just gave you Naysayers an idea, go online look for a biz that has a branch in Calabar, copy their contact, call them, ask them if you can come down here for bizness, if there is any Bombings. pls do that and find out for your selves or stop spreading the lies.

Note I said Calabar or Creek Town, not some imaginary creek

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Calabar Militants Bombing Are FAKE by Addme: 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
pryme:
is Oko AFO in calabar?
That guy na real mumu.Oko Afo is along badagry in Lagos.I wonder what that location has got to do with Calabar.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Calabar Militants Bombing Are FAKE by omojesu202(m): 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Go and warn Buhari!!!!
ur

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Calabar Militants Bombing Are FAKE by obailala(m): 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
pryme:

and this guy got 6 likes, rumor is indeed spread by ignorant ppl, and believed by
fools.

pls stop exposing your mental inadequacies.
What exactly is your point please?
Re: Photos Of Calabar Militants Bombing Are FAKE by omojesu202(m): 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Go and warn Buhari!!!!

ur brain is polluted...
get expert advice for cleansing.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Calabar Militants Bombing Are FAKE by jamesharryson(m): 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
The pictures might be fake but the deed really happened in Calabar. please, OP. u might see it that Buhari is working, but let his work not be to cause problems on the peaceful areas of the country. let us suffer only one problem... the bokoharam.
Re: Photos Of Calabar Militants Bombing Are FAKE by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
Everything about Nigerian is fake, from Bushari to their system to Nairaland to Nigerians
Re: Photos Of Calabar Militants Bombing Are FAKE by obodundo(m): 10:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
As soon as I read the bombing story, I rushed to call my brother who's serving at cross country over there.'What bombing?', he asked. Ended up sounding like a fool.
Abeg, all these moderators should censor the titles and headings of these so called threads. They are mostly misleading and mischievous. Mostly aimed at settling scores and scoring cheap political scores than passing information.........
Bombing ko, shelling ni
Re: Photos Of Calabar Militants Bombing Are FAKE by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 24, 2015
obailala:
It kills me when I see Nigerians defending the existence of criminals all because of tribalism and ethnicity. Suddenly pirates robbing and raping innocent men women and children in the south should be allowed to go free cos any attempt to fight them is viewed as tribalism.

I pray God leads those pirates to visit the families and homes of the not-too-smart people defending them foolishly.

Pirates who rape n rob people should be arrested n brought to book, Not bombed because innocent people easily get caught up within the cross explosions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING ---Buhari And Apc Continues Clamp-down On SE+SS --- Ekweremadu Arrested / Serene Tarkwa Bay, One Of The Best Beaches In Lagos. / Every Candidate Needs Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.