Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Calabar Bombings, Not True - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calabar Bombings, Not True (1150 Views)

Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed / "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calabar Bombings, Not True by pryme(m): 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
I would implore anyone staying in Calabar, to come out here to confirm if there is any Bombings as of Friday 19 to Saturday 20 June 2015. I will only welcome post from ppl staying in Calabar. it's time we put an end to these lies.
yes there was a face off between the militants and the police at Marina But no Bombings.

we can find the contracts of universities, businesses that are in Calabar online, pls call those contracts and confirm and let's put these lies to rest.

I reside in Calabar, I go to work everyday. Calabar is too small for any bombings that will not affect the public.

PLS DO YOUR FINDINGS BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT

1 Like

Re: Calabar Bombings, Not True by missbehave247(m): 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
Taught as much
Re: Calabar Bombings, Not True by Oforleta(m): 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
nawaooo, this government is built and thriving on lies and propagandas. Tired of all these lies
Re: Calabar Bombings, Not True by fulanimafia: 8:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
pryme:
I would implore anyone staying in Calabar, to come out here to confirm if there is any Bombings as of Friday 19 to Saturday 20 June 2015. I will only welcome post from ppl staying in Calabar. it's time we put an end to these lies.
yes there was a face off between the militants and the police at Marina But no Bombings.

we can find the contracts of universities, businesses that are in Calabar online, pls call those contracts and confirm and let's put these lies to rest.

I reside in Calabar, I go to work everyday. Calabar is too small for any bombings that will not affect the public.

PLS DO YOUR FINDINGS BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT

Ignore the trouble makers OP. Only the hideouts of the criminals were targeted in the air-raid along the waterways of Calabar. This is according to the Commander of the operation Air Commodore Charles Owoh, as I do not reside in Calabar.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/185292-nigerian-air-force-raids-militants-hideout-in-calabar-after-police-armoury-attack.html

Thanks for clarifying this and hopefully we get more accounts from those on the ground.
Re: Calabar Bombings, Not True by radgenez: 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
Anyone who thinks petty thieves should be bombed while fulani genocidal maniacs are free to roam the middle belt should be bombed themselves..honestly this operation is a waste of both manpower and resources...the gov. didnt even give any prior warnings before carrying out the attack

3 Likes

Re: Calabar Bombings, Not True by preizton(m): 9:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
Ok
Re: Calabar Bombings, Not True by pryme(m): 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
fulanimafia:

Ignore the trouble makers OP. Only the hideouts of the criminals were targeted in the air-raid along the waterways of Calabar. This is according to the Commander of the operation Air Commodore Charles Owoh, as I do not reside in Calabar.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/185292-nigerian-air-force-raids-militants-hideout-in-calabar-after-police-armoury-attack.html

Thanks for clarifying this and hopefully we get more accounts from those on the ground.

honestly things are now sensitive especially with power of social media, things like this can start a war even when the C in C is not aware if it. I now leant my lesson never to trust anything I read on social media again. With what I have seen now I don't know what to believe any more. I just feel sorry for ppl that will stay something stupid over news like this, turned a gun fight between the security forces with the militant into " BOMBINGS"
do they think Bombing is the same thing as a gun fight? that's WAR.

thanks for taking time to make some findings too
Re: Calabar Bombings, Not True by atiakatata: 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
OP is an eidiot who doesn't know the difference between calabar and cross river
Re: Calabar Bombings, Not True by Iykopee(m): 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
atiakatata:
OP is an eidiot who doesn't know the difference between calabar and cross river

^^^^ Just when u think one OP is about making a sensible post, u end up having an Op who doesnt knw the difference between calabar and Cross River.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Considers Fashola, Oronsaye, Others For Villa Positions / BREAKING: See The Only Requirement Needed To Secure A Federal Government Job. / Book Haram: South East To Shut Down Its Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.