Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Who Are Nigeria's Best Readers? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Who Are Nigeria's Best Readers? (809 Views)

Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are Nigeria's Best Readers? by abbeywasc(m): 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2009
to be eligible you must have read at least 40 novels that must cut across at least three of the following groups: classics,romance, espionage,science fiction, crime fictions,thrillers,poems etc.
Re: Who Are Nigeria's Best Readers? by angelempy(f): 1:24am On Mar 30, 2010
i think i am eligible. so bring it on.
what is this really about?
Re: Who Are Nigeria's Best Readers? by Amyr: 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2010
I am entitled, so you can ride on
Re: Who Are Nigeria's Best Readers? by dominique(f): 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2010
abbeywasc:

to be eligible you must have read at least 40 novels that must cut across at least three of the following groups: classics,romance, espionage,science fiction, [b]crime fictions,thrillers,[/b]poems etc.

the ones i emboldened are the genres i can read and enjoy, the others are just booooring!!!
Re: Who Are Nigeria's Best Readers? by vescucci(m): 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2010
Lol. Dominique. I think the way the poster started the thread gave you the impression that classics = historical romance. If you don't take this squirm room, then you're missing out on the very best of literature.
Re: Who Are Nigeria's Best Readers? by vescucci(m): 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2010
Lol. Dominique. I think the way the poster started the thread gave you the impression that classics = historical romance. If you don't take this squirm room, then you're missing out on the very best of literature.
Re: Who Are Nigeria's Best Readers? by abbeywasc(m): 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2010
compare the works of sidney sheldon and stephen king one hand and agatha christhie and Ngaio marsh on the other. also list your ten best books and your ten best authors.

(1) (Reply)

Isu Ude (Kicking Un-Knowledge) / Ha! / Peter Carey Says People Are Getting Dumber Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.