Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,159 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

How Do We Get President Buhari On Nairaland? How Do We Get Our Voices Heard? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do We Get President Buhari On Nairaland? How Do We Get Our Voices Heard? (316 Views)

Pro-Biafrans Make Their Voices Heard At The Seat Of The British Govt / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do We Get President Buhari On Nairaland? How Do We Get Our Voices Heard? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
Nairaland. It is a shame that this powerful gathering of millions of Nigerians seems to be wasting away and leaving no dent in the discussions that shape Nigeria. This site is home to some influential individuals you'd never expect to find here hiding behind the curtain of anonymity, and has tremendous potential in terms of opening a direct and vibrant channel between politicians and Nigerians. It is truly my belief that if Nairaland and the millions of people on it can find a way to have politicians read what Nigerians have to say about them then we're much closer to strengthening our democracy. For people like Theodre Orji, they only need to read one page of the masterfully crafted insults of a Nairaland thread and truly I believe they will change their ways for life. While people like Fashola need only read the prayers showered upon them for his hard work and I believe they will aspire to serve his country even more.

So how about it, any ideas? I think the most effective ideas are those which propose methods which get Nairalander's voices heard by force when it is necessary.

cc lalasticlala
Re: How Do We Get President Buhari On Nairaland? How Do We Get Our Voices Heard? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
Re: How Do We Get President Buhari On Nairaland? How Do We Get Our Voices Heard? by dgalon(m): 11:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
what make u think he doesn't know abt NL?
Re: How Do We Get President Buhari On Nairaland? How Do We Get Our Voices Heard? by honeygirl17: 12:48am On Jun 21, 2015
Na una insults e go come read?
Re: How Do We Get President Buhari On Nairaland? How Do We Get Our Voices Heard? by slimgeez: 2:01am On Jun 21, 2015
I think the have a spy to it.
Re: How Do We Get President Buhari On Nairaland? How Do We Get Our Voices Heard? by Nobody: 2:05am On Jun 21, 2015
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Too silly To Be silly - / Even Satan Wasn't Gay" - President Mugabe Allegedly Says / Niger Delta Vs Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.