Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa (49232 Views)

“Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) / See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About / Photo Of Man That Stole Mercy Aigbe's Iphone 6plus & BB Passport Released By Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 21, 2015
It was with shock that the fans of Afropop star, Oritsefemi (Femi Ma­jemite), received the news that he has parted ways with Blessing Rawa, his lover of five years, who stood by him when the going was tough in the ghettos of Ajegunle. Now, the girl allegedly behind the break up has finally been revealed, and she is fast rising singer and sexy bombshell, Adasounds (Ofor Stephanie Adaeze).

According to an in­sider, both Oritsefemi and Blessing were so close and it seemed only death could separate them. The source told the SunNews Entertainer:

“We are still in shock. Orit­sefemi and Bless­ing were like the perfect couple. How he could break up with Blessing after many years of being together over a mere incidence of
Instagram account hacking still beats me hollow. Only recently, there was talk that they were planning to get married and then the break up came! But who can blame Oritsefemi? This new girl, Ada­sounds, is really hot!”

Sources say the pair met in a studio some­time ago and became friends, but Ada­sounds was crushing on Oritsefemi badly and when cracks appeared in the singer’s affair, she hopped in and took charge of his life after moving into his Lekki home.

“Adasounds’ frequent visits to his house actually precipitated their break up. Oritse­femi tried to deny it all but Blessing knew the game was up and so she has moved on after Oritsefemi accused her of hacking his Instagram account. As soon as the coast was clear, Adasounds moved in with bags and baggage.
“Both Oritsefemi and Adasounds are always spotted together at popular hang­outs in Lekki with Oritsefemi splashing expensive gifts on her, including plans for a vacation in Dubai. There is no gain say­ing it, Oritsefemi is head-over heels in love with Adasounds and there are rumours that he might be traveling to her village in the east to consummate the relationship with a traditional wedding anytime soon,” the source added.

After Oritsefemi parted ways with Bless­ing, he issued a press statement to that effect. However, Blessing in her own statement had denied the ac­cusation, saying she never hacked into Oritsefemi’s Instagram’s account.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/meet-sexy-adasounds-that-stole.html

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 21, 2015
more pics

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by bewla(m): 9:38am On Jun 21, 2015
the girl is hot but not good to be your girl orisa

33 Likes

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 21, 2015
I see, hmmmm
Anyways,watch our for my Gospel single comining soon"elshaddai

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by youngberry001(m): 10:14am On Jun 21, 2015
abeg oh am on fasting shocked

15 Likes

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by premConcept: 11:01am On Jun 21, 2015
Double wahala for him, ko kan aye. tongue

13 Likes

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by prettyjo(f): 11:53am On Jun 21, 2015
hnmm. ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by Houseofglam7(f): 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
Beauty is truly in the eyes of the beholder

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by BruzMoney(m): 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
Does she even think she might get dumped too after being f*cked right, left, front and back?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by enoqueen: 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
Na this one them dey call hot

Orisirisi for nl.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by babamadiba(m): 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
If this is true, then oritsefemi is a bitch ass looser.. She ain't even as beautiful and classy as blessing. Hissssssssssss

43 Likes

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by ITbomb(m): 12:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
He can afford the two of them na

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by Slimzjoe(m): 12:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
She Cute Jor

But, I fit bet say Femi go break up with am Later

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by DICKtator: 12:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
Fugly!!!

grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by hamaworld(m): 12:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
I close my eyes,

I de fast

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by WIZGUY69(m): 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
is the girl's surname uglee

7 Likes

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by Lorenzo11(m): 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
O boy see as.s -- That's where his money dey go.
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by AsanwaKC(f): 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
for him mind now...him done win undecided undecided angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by Onyejiuwaokoh: 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
Some of the pictures are indecent to beheld by a good Christian.

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by maxti: 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
enoqueen:

Orisirisi for nl.

I tire o! Wetin hot for this one?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by BruzMoney(m): 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
babamadiba:
Hmmm, see ur life
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by abeffiom(m): 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
To me Blessing is hotter!!!

8 Likes

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by Burger01(m): 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
ITbomb:
He can afford the two of them na
The guy wan die on women matter be thatsmiley
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by magicminister: 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
[size=18pt]The only difference between old femi and new femi is the 2000 naira(or less) sunglasses...
Femi has proven himself severally as an artist with no iota of decorum.
[/size]

15 Likes

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by holluwai(m): 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
The international superstar himself! grin
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by Lorenzo11(m): 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
enoqueen:

Orisirisi for nl.

Show your own picture' make we see.
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by WhoBeThisMan: 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
Na wa o.......well what can I say, some like it hot, some like it cold, some like it in the pot three days old grin

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by emiearth(m): 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
Uu

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
she's fair,therefore she's mammy water.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by dapsonlou(m): 12:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
enoqueen:

Orisirisi for nl.

No mind them o. I am sure her publicist wrote the article. Hot my azz

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by MORNDEW(m): 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
Snapping pix of her yansh, laps nd odas. What should we learn from many of this prostitues that laila nd linda Ikeji post daily. I pity good girls dat wud want to see this nonsenses as a good lifestyle.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by maryhaam(f): 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
babamadiba:
If this is true, then oritsefemi is a bitch ass looser.. She ain't even as beautiful and classy as blessing. Hissssssssssss
that some men for you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Laycon Gets A Two-Bedroom Apartment At Flourish Residences, Bodija Lagos / D'banj Rocks Rastafarian Dreadlocks In New Picture / Portable Shutdown Mall For Muslims To Celebrate Ramadan (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.