Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:01 AM

Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders - Webmasters (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders (36423 Views)

7 Things To Stop Doing If You Want To Make Money From Your Blog / 30 Hilarious Things That Will Happen If Google And Its Products Fold Up-Techinfo / 5 Things That Yahoo! Search Can Do But Not Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Rikidony(m): 6:35am On Jun 22, 2015
like this
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Rikidony(m): 6:38am On Jun 22, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
i am not lalasticlala o.. I am general quamdeen
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by nebojude(m): 6:42am On Jun 22, 2015
u r on point i hv learnt smtn today
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by nebojude(m): 6:50am On Jun 22, 2015
tanx
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Jfactor(m): 6:52am On Jun 22, 2015
What is use of putting up an email in d profile? And do the 'message' button ever work? For there need to be a smarter way to do ds tins
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by EddylizoCruz: 7:10am On Jun 22, 2015
Very helpful. Thanks
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by xrisdon(m): 7:15am On Jun 22, 2015
kingcity:
like this

that is cool
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by reggie25: 7:20am On Jun 22, 2015
Yeah you're absolutely correct. Used to have the same problem as a NL newbie.
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Bellfun(m): 7:35am On Jun 22, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
by joining two chracters together.. I.e join ; and D together.. The result is grin smiley i.e ;+D remove the + and click submit.. You will get a grin smiley.. Try it first, if you get it, i will tell you characters for other smileys

grin
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Samfigo1(m): 7:39am On Jun 22, 2015
kingcity:
how do u write words in bold ?
u mean bold?
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Bellfun(m): 7:40am On Jun 22, 2015
smiley wink cheesy grin >smiley
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Bellfun(m): 7:45am On Jun 22, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
the feature have not been added yet.. Only mods can do that.. So try to post nice comments and topics

Thnx...but one of those guys that commented earlier boasted that he could delete his post!..just wondering how? undecided
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Bellfun(m): 8:06am On Jun 22, 2015
INTERMAN:
How to delete ya posts. Lol but there wld always be a way. As i have done.

Delete your posts? How can u do that?! Let us know wink
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Upnepaa(m): 8:19am On Jun 22, 2015
like this
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:21am On Jun 22, 2015
Rikidony:

pls hw can I change the color of my post
before you type anything, click the change colour tab and select the preferred colour. Two characters in bracket will be automatically pasted on your text box, type what you want in colour between those two characters.
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:25am On Jun 22, 2015
Bellfun:

Thnx...but one of those guys that commented earlier boasted that he could delete his post!..just wondering how? undecided
he is just bluffing
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Kentvilla: 8:46am On Jun 22, 2015
I have been visiting nairaland for more than 3yrs,just registered some year ago,dnt even understand anything about it.Hardly comment and gets pissed off when i notice some tribal bigots.
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Hemanwel(m): 8:56am On Jun 22, 2015
Hemanwel:
OP,please how can I quote two or more posts at the same time?
Secondly,how can I bring a post from another thread to a thread under discussion?That is,maybe you want to make reference to a past post of yourself or someone else from another thread and then bring it to the one under discussion.
Thirdly,how can one type in bigger fonts?
These questions are begging for answers.Can the OP or anyone provide answers?
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by GeneralQuamdeen: 9:08am On Jun 22, 2015
Hemanwel:
These questions are begging for answers.Can the OP or anyone provide answers?
i have already provide an answer to that. You would have seen it if you are following. I will answer that again. 1. After you have quoted the first member, before you submit scroll past the button; you will see the posts of other members. Quote as much as you like.. Address them then click submit. 2. Every thread created has its link.. Go back to the thread, copy its link and paste it in the topic you want to use it; dont forget to include the http;//. 3. If you want to write in bigger fonts; type these two characters in bracket. [size=8pt][/size] then type whatever you want in bigger fonts in between those two characters.
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Kangol99(m): 9:17am On Jun 22, 2015
Thanks for this one!

For Beginners: The Niche You Will Always Make Money With>>> https://younginfopreneurs./2015/06/22/for-beginners-the-niche-you-will-always-make-money-with/
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Kangol99(m): 9:19am On Jun 22, 2015
Thanks!

For Beginners: The Niche You Will Always Make Money With >>>> https://younginfopreneurs./2015/06/22/for-beginners-the-niche-you-will-always-make-money-with/
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by fritiyo: 9:22am On Jun 22, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
browsers like operamini and ucbrowser should should do.. Just copy the main story and paste it here.

u are d best lecturer of the yr n am the best student.

thanks man. i got the copy n paste stuff.
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by GeneralQuamdeen: 9:23am On Jun 22, 2015
fritiyo:

u are d best lecturer of the yr n am the best student.
thanks man. i got the copy n paste stuff.
you are welcome.
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 22, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
if you want to write words in bold. Type these two characters: [b] and [/b] Then type the letters you want in bold in between the two chracters above. I repeat, in between them. Try it and see if you will get it.

like this
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 22, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
if you want to write words in bold. Type these two characters: [b] and [/b] Then type the letters you want in bold in between the two chracters above. [/u]I repeat, in between them.[/u] Try it and see if you will get it.

like this
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by bash4us(m): 10:47am On Jun 22, 2015
I created a topic on this but never made FT or implemented

Lacomus:
How to dislike a comment.
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:02am On Jun 22, 2015
bash4us:
I created a topic on this but never made FT or implemented

why do we need a dislike button when we can simply ignore.. To avoid any form of mayhem. Do you know how it feel to tell dirctly to someone that he or she is ugly?
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by dosht(f): 11:22am On Jun 22, 2015
Testing
Testing
Tasting sorry testing
Still testing

I'm still on it

[center] Don't be annoyed [/center]

I dey class wink
Still on it
Hmmm
[url] OK [/url]
[img] Testing [/img]
[email] Testing [/email]
Mtcheew
Still on the matter
 Testing 

OK
Now I know my ABC embarassed tongue
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by eddytan(f): 11:32am On Jun 22, 2015
woah! noted
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Tex42(m): 11:36am On Jun 22, 2015
[/color][color=#006600]
GeneralQuamdeen:
just like you bold text.. Use s instead of b. And before you type.. You will a place where change colour is provided.. Click it and select the colour you want.. And you will automatically see two characters in your textbox.. Type between those two characters then click submit. Try it now and check back for how to put smileys.
waiting for the smiley excerpt.
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
Tex42:
[/color][color=#006600]waiting for the smiley excerpt.
for you to use smiley.. It requires the joining of two characters together.. For example.. ;+D gives you a grin smiley. Remove the +. Other smiley are :+) gives you a smillimg happy smiley. ;+) = wink. :+O gives you a surprise smiley. :+P gives you tongue out smiley. 8-+) gives you a glasses smiley. So therefore ;+D when you remove the + gives you grin
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by mary2011: 12:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

11 Photos: Nairaland.com From Beginning Till Now (2005-->--2015) / My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg / The 10 Countries With The Fastest Internet In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.