Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day (44497 Views)

Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day / Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day / "President Buhari Is The Best" Gifty Says On Instagram, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by peeparty(m): 1:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
While others celebrate their fathers today Sunday, June 21, 2015, raunchy singer, Maheeda has announced that the celebration isn’t for her. Maheeda revealed that she won’t be celebrating the Father’s Day as her father left her at the tender age of five months while her step-father, who is supposed to be a father figure raped her while she was growing up.
The singer took to her Instagram account to share her reasons for not celebrating the Father’s Day. In her words:

Happy Father’s Day? Which father? The father that left me from 5 month old? Or the step father that raped me growing up ? Bleep the Father’s Day!! Not for me huh? keep your wishes !

!’http://goldrushnews247.com/i-was-raped-by-my-step-fathermaheeda-says-on-fathers-day/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by INTROVERT(f): 1:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
What a pic

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by jaybee3(m): 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
Shior!

Attention seeking mongrel

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by fatdon2(m): 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
Which kind pic be dis Abeg i dey fast o.
I refuse to be tempted.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by indiraserv: 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
One more reason never to judge why people are the way they are

Let God do the judging ,judgment is not man's place ,she has had a tough childhood abused by the very people who should care for her and "her" way of expressing to the world what she has been through is what she does/what she is doing ........
Beneath that exterior is a child ,who has been through so much pain this is her way of fighting back a society that refused to protect the child in her

I know some people will say afterall she isn't the only one who experienced such but don't forget that as unique as our DNA is ,is also how unique our reactions to certain experiences are or will be

155 Likes 13 Shares

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by iamkingzlee(m): 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
Eyaaahhh! Happy fathers day to all the Papi's in the house!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Ezerbullet(m): 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nawa o
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by firstolalekan(m): 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
Title :

‘I Was Raped By My Step-Dad' - Ex-Prostitute Turned
Gospel Singer, Maheeda'

Silly wrong title angry

The correct title:

‘I Was Raped By My Step-Dad' - Ex-GOSPLE SINGER Turned PROSTITUTE, Maheeda

GET THEE BEHIND ME EVIL WHORÉ angry angry angry
Anyways happy fathers day to my papa,may his soul
continue to rest in the bossom of the lord.

Attention seeking whòre sad

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by debo07(m): 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
Why won't she be raped when she goes about naked.Infact she's d one raping people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by edwife(f): 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
Now i know what is the source of her "demons".No wonder people only behave the way they do due to their environments and upbringing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Kelklein(m): 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2015

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by firstolalekan(m): 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hmm!
Just a free plot dedicated to those 32, 33, 34 and 35th commenter grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by An2elect2(f): 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by helphelp: 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
Flimsy excuse...

Chei...those groundnut tight though

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Helkayklassic(m): 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
Op why u no put picture inclusive na? I for no open am. This Olosho almost damage my fasting na!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by ShakurM(m): 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
'I was raped'
Always an excuse 4 a wayward n promiscuous life angry

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
uu will testify wen uu hear other people's inces.t rape case.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by tollytexy(m): 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
Story for the Gods season 2 by Ex Prostitute turned Gospel singer.. then turned Prostitute again..

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Mization(m): 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
........... And For those chics with two fathers i.e Sugar daddy and Real Dad. Just picmix the two daddies and specify which is which.

Happy Father's day to all the fathers in the house.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by freedom96: 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
Topics like this make me feel like deactivating my account and quitting nairaland.
Cow shit angry

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by lummy5000(m): 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
See her nipple

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
Oh lawd.... Another celebrity dirty childhood... Anyone with a Good childhood in the house Please raise your hand....

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
You should have proved them wrong.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by tigonana: 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
I swear I no go abuse dis gurl again.so na wettin happen to her b dis.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by thoniann(m): 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
She should keep her lousy info to herself!
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Bonapart(m): 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
What kind of misleading topic is this... who made her a gospel singer...Mtcheeew. Please respect the word "gospel"
That prostitute is a b!tch and even b!tches will deny her

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by MrRhymes101(m): 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
ITS HARD TO BELIEVE THOUGH... SHE EVEN BE LIKE WHO GO RAPE HER STEP-FATHER SEF

MY SIGNATURE, WATCH MY VIDEO

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
Don't blive everything you read just because there is a picture attached to it..

Happy Father Dayz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Fabulous7(m): 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
Waiting now consign us undecided
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by ifoundmyperfect: 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
'uck you too! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
hhh
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by folabayo1(f): 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
That doesn't justify her actions for being a striper or dressing unclad undecided
Anyways happy fathers day to my papa,may his soul continue to rest in the bossom of the lord.

I miss u so much DAD cry

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Car Prize Given To Mr Eazi As The Winner Of 2016 HEADIES Next Rated Artiste / Thin Tall Tony At 2007 Calabar Carnival With Bayside Band (Throwback Photo) / Regina Daniels Shows Her Butterfly Tattoo & Customized Chain in New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.