Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,451 members, 7,781,305 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:07 PM

First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) (47516 Views)

Ogbonnaya Kanu: First Nigerian Biker To Ride From Lagos, Nigeria To Austria / Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole / Jeep Hangs On An Electric Pole In Kano After Horrible Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
ceecee0703:

muah educated my sis if na education ....my degrees will be a record dat wont be beaten in ur family for years....my c.g.p.a's will only be a common unattainable wish for you...then for my school? you might write jamb n sat all your life n not be admitted even if u are mistakenly admitted all ur communual,family n private land would be sold to pay tuition fee....so dont talk to me about education i think u need it badly

Like the other guy@Valmunich said...I aint got no time to argue with you..U could apply for Lecturing at Oxford U know..Get busy!!!

1 Like

Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by ceecee0703(m): 11:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
Onozztins:

Like the other guy@Valmunich said...I aint got no time to argue with you..U could apply for Lecturing at Oxford U know..Get busy!!!

i see you,miss very busy......mtcheeew.......gat no time for empty drums...next tym vet wat u put out here, make sure its neither against ma tribe, state nor country cos i will defend defend them.

1 Like

Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by ayusco85(m): 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
hatux:
Astonishing kiss

What's up with this introvert, you wun chop cane?
She needs a job bra
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by scentmarlc(m): 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
Lalasticlala happy fathers day. Your attention is needed here. grin

How come the kids are not wearing gloves in one of the pics.

Yu dis babe, always FTC i fear yu oooo introvert
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by scentmarlc(m): 11:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
Kizmarty:
wow...that's great.

Nice recognition for a courageous effort.
i just love the sight of the green and white flag flying over there smiley

HELLO WORLD! NIGERIA IS IN THE NEWS AGAIN....EMMM,SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU BUT IT'S A GOOD NEWS THIS TIME tongue kiss kiss kiss

Lolzzzz come on
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
ceecee0703:

i see you,miss very busy......mtcheeew.......gat no time for empty drums...next tym vet wat u put out here, make sure its neither against ma tribe, state nor country cos i will defend defend them.

Keep defending while others are going up the North pole...Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion and I did not refer to you in the first place.Why so pained??You cant force me to agree to what you want. You think you can just quote people and say trash..If you do not understand what someone posts,you ask them what they mean,not say cuss them out.I musnt agree with everyone,so please Sod off!!Its a Public Fora,No be ur papa get Nairaland..Stop quoting and seriously,just go..
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by ideology(m): 11:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
angelTI:
I want to ask some questions for knowledge sake biko. Nobody should tell me to Google it o ejoo cry

What is the north pole and what does it signify? Which country is it situated
but Why don't you check Google? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
My people My people! Nnewi people never dulling, i'm on my way to meet you cheesy

1 Like

Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by brain54(m): 11:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
benkings:
i see u in evry thread ....av got a job fr u seems u always bored
Lol...ow come ur also in every thread seeing the dude? Explain...maybe u need d job more than him
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by ceecee0703(m): 12:00am On Jun 22, 2015
Onozztins:

Keep defending while others are going up the North pole...Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion and I did not refer to you in the first place.Why so pained??You cant force me to agree to what you want. You think you can just quote people and say trash..If you do not understand what someone posts,you ask them what they mean,not say cuss them out.I musnt agree with everyone,so please Sod off!!Its a Public Fora,No be ur papa get Nairaland..Stop quoting and seriously,just go..

my sis actually quoting u is fun...well if u must knw i av a paper presentation somewhere in nigeria n am having fun here...
2ndly i must not be in the north pole to make history i hate cold anyway that God it was only 1st degree i did in a cold laden area.
finally becos its a public area u should be specific with wat u say or better still note wat u say...."u knw how the ppl of that area behave mouth sealed" then willie is wrking which one u no dey abeg time for work jaree.....well no vex i knw say it pain you bt i had fun....sowie...cheers...gudnit
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 22, 2015
who told you foreigners that we are looking for our girls?
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 22, 2015
ceecee0703:

my sis actually quoting u is fun...well if u must knw i av a paper presentation somewhere in nigeria n am having fun here...
2ndly i must not be in the north pole to make history i hate cold anyway that God it was only 1st degree i did in a cold laden area.
finally becos its a public area u should be specific with wat u say or better still note wat u say...."u knw how the ppl of that area behave mouth sealed" then willie is wrking which one u no dey abeg time for work jaree.....well no vex i knw say it pain you bt i had fun....sowie...cheers...gudnit

People of that area" means I.know how they behave, "lipsealed" means I wouldnt wanna go in details ..."Willie is working" is a common.saying most peeps in Anambra complete.their statement with,( either good or bad)..

Patience is a virtue...Try to understand people before quoting them...Pained?I dont let trival issues bother me,na U d thing pepper,if not U 4 no quote me..
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 22, 2015
Totoshop things.
why are the kids not on gloves?
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by jantofubu(m): 12:55am On Jun 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
1day jantofucu and i will reach the southpole with our shildren
grin jantofubu nt jantofucu, yes dear. Even the s.e and s.s poles grin
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by jantofubu(m): 12:56am On Jun 22, 2015
shadowgwalker:
Totoshop things.

why are the kids not on gloves?
toto do u or u nid more adjectives
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by JaYbeS(m): 1:00am On Jun 22, 2015
Congratulations to them.
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by longii: 1:02am On Jun 22, 2015
congrat
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 1:31am On Jun 22, 2015
Onozztins:

LMWKMD grin grin grin Yeebos are bragging because one of there kinsmen and his family sabi trek well well grin grin

Very soon they will start bragging about crossing the Sahara desert to migrate illegally to Italy. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by 52Naira(m): 2:15am On Jun 22, 2015
angelTI:
I want to ask some questions for knowledge sake biko. Nobody should tell me to Google it o ejoo cry

What is the north pole and what does it signify? Which country is it situated
An imaginary center of the northern hemisphere .
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by Candidex(m): 3:23am On Jun 22, 2015
Congrat to em grin
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by Pangea: 3:37am On Jun 22, 2015
Kudos
But this one na child's play naa!

As for me,
I have set my eyes on climbing mount everest!
As soon as I have a spare 40k dollars requirement fee.
Onward to Kathmandu naa.
That's the shiiit right there!
Plus the danger!
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by Onegai(f): 5:13am On Jun 22, 2015
@ INTROVERT and Pita, snowgloves are very stiff and thicken your fingers (you can't really move your fingers in them due to the insulation), so people usually take them off to have more mobility. You can't wear them and pick up your phone. I used to go skiing, so i know this. They look like they're wearing insulation mitts (not sure sha from the pics), but the rest of their outfit is standard issue (snow boots, snow suit, balaclavas). Btw, your fingers will still get could inside those gloves (the cold seeps into all your clothes).

This is such an awesome achievement and I pray my family and I can do this one day. Well done to the Amuzu family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by 400billionman: 5:26am On Jun 22, 2015
Bring Back OG is a SCAM..
Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by EazyMoh(m): 5:36am On Jun 22, 2015
why dem no go south pole since they from the south? am JK.
nice one Sha I love adventure, but na Mars be my dream if I couldn't then I will just chill on the moon. if I can't do one then the ISS. Ok even NigComSat I must reach space o God willing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics) / Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl / My Racism Experience During A Vacation In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.