Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair (42397 Views)

Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) / Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son / Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by baseg25(m): 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
This is beautiful and lovely .The Picture below is AIT ”Focus Nigeria” presenter Gbenga Aruleba blow drying his daughter, Rereloluwa’s hair. His wife yesterday celebrated her 51st birthday so they had a thanksgiving in church today. He is pictured here getting his daughter ready the thanksgiving.

Source : http://streetgist.com/adorable-photos-of-a-nigerian-father-blow-drying-his-daughters-hair/
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by INTROVERT(f): 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
grin

Who expose Gbenga like this na.... grin

111 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by saaedlee: 1:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lies, more like a sugar daddy blowing his bitch's hair dry

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by baseg25(m): 1:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
Photos from birthday anniversary and the result after blowing drying his daughter

Source :http://streetgist.com/adorable-photos-of-a-nigerian-father-blow-drying-his-daughters-hair/

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by INTROVERT(f): 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
If not for the last three pictures ehnnn I would have said Gbenga was drying an olosho hair in a hotel. grin grin

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by fatdon2(m): 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
grin Amechi my mentor

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by indiraserv: 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lovely

Hmmmm

Wearing a shirt won't have been such a bad idea.....or did they post such a private pic (stomach and all) without his permission?

13 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by SuperSuave(m): 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
daughter?? Adonbilivit!! See him calabash belle like my pman's own grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by baseg25(m): 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
vimi:
See him tum tum belle
that his stomach na case study

4 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by ultrazone(m): 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
qgqg
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by YerYer: 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
Aww very nice... Happy Father's day!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by sukkot: 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
hmmm something very wrong about that picture. why are they both semi nekkid ? hmmm let me find out in-cest is going on. let me find out shocked
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by freshness2020: 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
So nice...he just kept it real.
Nothing like media stunts... I so much like his genre of journalism! More muscle to your elbow sir! #smiles.

4 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by ITbomb(m): 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
See belly
No wonder our daughters dey as dem dey, they are taking after the father instead of the mother

5 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by justwise(m): 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
Can't see anything adorable about those pictures

12 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
If only my yansh can be like that belle,I would be okayangry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Orikinla(m): 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
[size=18pt]Is he 7 months pregnant? [/size]grin

7 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Extom(m): 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lovely, I must say.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by horlabiyi(m): 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
K
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Orikinla(m): 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
ITbomb:
See belly
This is a cartoon. grin
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
Typing in progress
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by firstolalekan(m): 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
FAT FART
FART FAT FAT FART
FART FAT CUTE LOVELY FAMILY grin wink
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by toys2seven(m): 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
Fat people everywhere
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Kentrasso(f): 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lol undecided
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by sunsky4real(m): 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
vheMa:
If only my yansh can be like that belle,I would be okayangry
I will recommend a "style" for u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Btruth: 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
Gbenga & family needs exercises seriously. Happy birthday to his wife anyway, and happy father's day to Gbenga.

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by darksuit(m): 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
His stomach is his bank
Ikun lomi ewa
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by animalz: 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
SONS OF AN ANIMAL

WHAT THE FVCK angry

ARE YOU THINKING WHAT I AM THINKING RIGHT NOW?

WHY IS HIS DAUGHTER WEARING ONLY TOWER AND HIM ONLY SHORT NICKER undecided

PLS REMOVE THIS THOUGHT IN MY MIND

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by An2elect2(f): 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ok ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years / HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday / Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.