Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

I Was Raped By My Step-father – Maheeda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Raped By My Step-father – Maheeda (556 Views)

Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped / Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) / ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Raped By My Step-father – Maheeda by onpoint22222: 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2015

As several individuals and celebrities celebrate their fathers on Sunday, June 21, 2015, raunchy singer, Maheeda has announced that the celebration isn’t for her.

Maheeda revealed that she won’t be celebrating the Father’s Day as her father left her at the tender age of five months while her step-father, who is supposed to be a father figure raped her while she was growing up.

The singer took to her Instagram account to share her reasons for not celebrating the Father’s Day.

In her words, ‘Happy Father’s Day? Which father? The father that left me from 5 month old? Or the step father that raped me growing up ? Bleep the Father’s Day!! Not for me huh? keep your wishes !! ‘
Re: I Was Raped By My Step-father – Maheeda by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
Uhmm... Why not put the instagram pic and let' see.
Re: I Was Raped By My Step-father – Maheeda by SuperSuave(m): 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
mistypiper:
Uhmm... Why not put the instagram pic and let' see.

(1) (Reply)

I Can Go Nude If It Enhances The Story – Edwin Princess / BBA Winner Karen Igho Shows Off Her Baby Bump... / Laide Bakare Goes Shopping In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.