Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls (67328 Views)

Chidinma And Flavour Pictured All Loved Up, Fans React At Height Difference / P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) / Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by morpheus24: 12:04am On Jun 23, 2015
14:

Say that to morpheus, AKA Sepuku or Mr south africa. He says all light skin south africans are mixed, crazy indeed. That boy should be smoking some dried dog poo

Again Dummy! Just because I am in a good mood I will repeat it one more time

Dummy!

Point 1, Not every light skinned black person is mixed. The reference about Nigerian light skinned Igbo should clue anyone in to that fact!

Point 2, Not every coloured person is light skinned, that is obvious since a coloured is nothing more than someone with mixed ancestry who usually speaks Afrikaans. Therefore two dark skinned coloureds can produce a variety of shades of human beings.

Point 3, if one takes into account the history of South Africa and the fact that numerous racial groups intermingled for a good amount of time, it would be simple deductive reasoning that would leave one to be suspect when determining if anyone who is light skinned in south Africa has some small amount of mixed ancestry including Khoi, San, Malay, Indian and European

If I were dating the below Zulu speaking lady what would I describe her as

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by 14(m): 12:08am On Jun 23, 2015
RudzSA:
typical Nigerian mentality ,I was waiting for u to mak a reference to yo other obsession ...the U.S.A . Or maybe countries ending with S.A are the only ones that matter to u .There is no smart answer to a foolish question ,try yo intellect on that one . As for Zuma ,leading Africa's only example of a success story takes some doin hey ..I'd tak that over being a 10 phds /degrees Pres of trillion dollar notes or mr buhari a.k.a mr we outta petrol,generators are here to stay .

"Generators are here to stay" kikikikikikiikikikikii
Thats what all4kak ran away from, dirty pollution from those generators.

The question i have is, how often do you see South african artists going to Nigeria to have fun? But in SA, we always have Nigerian artists almost every week, if its not dbanj with his SA chic in SA, or Davido, or wizkid and some artists i dont know. And what suprises me, they dont come to South Africa for a concert or to perform. They just come to enjoy the country, because SA is different, it always calls you to go back, because it leaves all good memories with you. when you are away, you always think of those good times when you were in SA. Then you go back, and back again and again. You will never get enough of it. Thats the reason why South africans dont travel, because they have got it all in their door steps.

2 Likes

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by 14(m): 12:25am On Jun 23, 2015
morpheus24:

Again Dummy! Just because I am in a good mood I will repeat it one more time

Dummy!

Point 1, Not every light skinned black person is mixed. The reference about Nigerian light skinned Igbo should clue anyone in to that fact!

Point 2, Not every coloured person is light skinned, that is obvious since a coloured is nothing more than someone with mixed ancestry who usually speaks Afrikaans. Therefore two dark skinned coloureds can produce a variety of shades of human beings.

Point 3, if one takes into account the history of South Africa and the fact that numerous racial groups intermingled for a good amount of time, it would be simple deductive reasoning that would leave one to be suspect when determining if anyone who is light skinned in south Africa has some small amount of mixed ancestry including Khoi, San, Malay, Indian and European

If I were dating the below Zulu speaking lady what would I describe her as

YOU DESCRIBE HER AS SOUTH AFRICAN. why nigerians take this tribal issue very seriouly, every thing has to be tribalised, come-on, can you give it a break for a minute? Haven't you realised its the only thing pulling you backwards.

SA could be the country with lots of intermarriage in the world. So SA woll never be similar to what Nigeria is, besides, we are too far away from each other in such a way we can have similarities in all aspects. We relate well with our neighbouring countries because we share history and cultures. So ask yourself what you would call a nigerien or togolese lady id you get married to one.

2 Likes

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by niceguy7(m): 2:55am On Jun 23, 2015
MissGdope:

it is not "pants". It is called a swim suit/ bikini! It would be inappropriate to wear that at a work place or down the street but it was made to be worn at the beach so people can tan easily or go swimming. My religion has nothing to do with it. It's called having common sense
Wt abt taking pix with it...
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Nobody: 3:08am On Jun 23, 2015
RudzSA:
il quote the President of South Africa ..."We can’t think like Africans, in Africa,
generally. We are in Johannesburg, this is
Johannesburg" Zuma said during the ruling ANC
party public forum ..he's referring to m0rons lyk yoself . Lol!
Like taking a thorough bath cures HIV/AIDS. grin grin grin cheesy wink
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by RudzSA(m): 4:26am On Jun 23, 2015
14:

The question i have is, how often do you see South african artists going to Nigeria to have fun? But in SA, we always have Nigerian artists almost every week, if its not dbanj with his SA chic in SA, or Davido, or wizkid and some artists i dont know. And what suprises me, they dont come to South Africa for a concert or to perform. They just come to enjoy the country, because SA is different, it always calls you to go back, because it leaves all good memories with you. when you are away, you always think of those good times when you were in SA. Then you go back, and back again and again. You will never get enough of it. Thats the reason why South africans dont travel, because they have got it all in their door steps.
Give that man a bells ..lol . Cudnt hav said it beta myself . The sound of generators must be annoying them or myb it's their bleached women chasing them away ..I'll quote our President ..."We can’t think like Africans, in Africa,
Johannesburg. It's not some national road in
Malawi," Zuma said during the ruling ANC
party public forum

1 Like

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 23, 2015
niceguy7:

Wt abt taking pix with it...
Nothing wrong with it
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by niceguy7(m): 6:56am On Jun 23, 2015
MissGdope:

Nothing wrong with it
Chck
1cor 14:40
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 23, 2015
niceguy7:

Chck
1cor 14:40
It said "let all things be done decently and in order". This simply means that whatever you do, do it decently. Wearing a bikini is not wrong but it is how you wear it. Anything can be indecent including what you wear to an office. You could wear a short skirt or keep a couple of buttons open. That doesn't mean office clothes are not decent, it is the way you wear it that matters. I see nothing wrong with what those girls are doing. They are at the beach, it's a sunny day and they're wearing a bikini. Absolutely nothing wrong with that

1 Like

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by niceguy7(m): 7:07am On Jun 23, 2015
MissGdope:

It said "let all things be done decently and in order". This simply means that whatever you do, do it decently. Wearing a bikini is not wrong but it is how you wear it. Anything can be indecent including what you wear to an office. You could wear a short skirt or keep a couple of buttons open. That doesn't mean office clothes are not decent, it is the way you wear it that matters. I see nothing wrong with what those girls are doing. They are at the beach, it's a sunny day and they're wearing a bikini. Absolutely nothing wrong with that
Buh wearing it to take pix is wrong...
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by niceguy7(m): 7:09am On Jun 23, 2015
MissGdope:

So u see, wearing it at the beach good....taking pix with it and posting it online is totally not in ORDER.
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 23, 2015
niceguy7:

So u see, wearing it at the beach good....taking pix with it and posting it online is totally not in ORDER.
Some people prefer not to but some prefer to. Either way it's fine. People should focus on themselves and not other people

1 Like

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by niceguy7(m): 11:04am On Jun 23, 2015
MissGdope:

Some people prefer not to but some prefer to. Either way it's fine. People should focus on themselves and not other people

A true Christian wont even tink of such things anyway. sad
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
niceguy7:

A true Christian wont even tink of such things anyway. sad
you're not God so you have no right to judge anybody. Let he who has never transgressed be the first to throw a stone undecided
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by morpheus24: 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
14:

YOU DESCRIBE HER AS SOUTH AFRICAN. why nigerians take this tribal issue very seriouly, every thing has to be tribalised, come-on, can you give it a break for a minute? Haven't you realised its the only thing pulling you backwards.
SA could be the country with lots of intermarriage in the world. So SA woll never be similar to what Nigeria is, besides, we are too far away from each other in such a way we can have similarities in all aspects. We relate well with our neighbouring countries because we share history and cultures. So ask yourself what you would call a nigerien or togolese lady id you get married to one.

****YAWN****

The points made in the previous post simply skipped over your head, all you did was digress, change the subject matter to Nigerian tribalism, pull a straw man argument to confuse the weak minded into believing you actually answered when in fact you pretty much didn't.

Save your weak responses for people on your intellectual level.
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by morpheus24: 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
14:

The question i have is, how often do you see South african artists going to Nigeria to have fun? But in SA, we always have Nigerian artists almost every week, if its not dbanj with his SA chic in SA, or Davido, or wizkid and some artists i dont know. And what suprises me, they dont come to South Africa for a concert or to perform. They just come to enjoy the country, because SA is different, it always calls you to go back, because it leaves all good memories with you.
The following artists you mention also travel to the UK, THE US, Morrocco, Australia, Malaysia, Canada, Brazil etc

Zero arguement

14:
when you are away, you always think of those good times when you were in SA. Then you go back, and back again and again. You will never get enough of it. Thats the reason why South africans dont travel, because they have got it all in their door steps.

THe response to this one is not hard at all.

The reason "BLACK" South Africans with a strong emphasis on the word "BLACK" here, don't travel because

1. Your townships have been your safe haven since Apatheid and you seldom want to leave cause the new world is a little scary for you to deal with.

2. You just got the country back barely 20 years ago so why would you want to leave so quickly, most of you haven't been out of your provinces your whole lives. There is lots to see in other provinces. Besides that you are terribly frightened that if you do leave the "FORIEGNERS" will take over and you will be left stateless.

3. Economically speaking an average township Zulu man would prefer to spend his hard earned RAND drinking at the shebeen and at a CHi sa Nyama than save up money to travel to say Australia or the UK on holiday.

4. When you have kept animals in cages for a long period of time, psychologically speaking they can't cope quite well in "foreign" environments.

5. Your English is terrible and most of you speak your native tongues, how will you communicate with people if you travel out

Shikena!
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by morpheus24: 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
RudzSA:
Give that man a bells ..lol . Cudnt hav said it beta myself . The sound of generators must be annoying them or myb it's their bleached women chasing them away ..I'll quote our President ..."We can’t think like Africans, in Africa,
Johannesburg. It's not some national road in
Malawi," Zuma said during the ruling ANC
party public forum

Point 1.. Be more original the bleached skin thing and sounds of generator has been hijacked from the Ghana/Naija e feud. Be more Original please

Point 2. Using ZUma's statements simply proves the innate Daftness of the President and the self hate imposed by Apatheid. His statements are tantamount to an African American woman claiming she wants to have kids with a White man because it is difficult to comb BLack girls hair cause its kinky.

I leave you with a more better quote....

"ST.UP.ID IS AS ST.UP.ID DOES!".....Forest Gump

1 Like

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by niceguy7(m): 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
MissGdope:

you're not God so you have no right to judge anybody. Let he who has never transgressed be the first to throw a stone undecided
Who told u that story ur telling? undecided they are doing those things cos they hvnt accept christ as their LORD AND SAVIOUR.
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
niceguy7:

Who told u that story ur telling? undecided they are doing those things cos they hvnt accept christ as their LORD AND SAVIOUR.
and you know that how?
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by niceguy7(m): 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
MissGdope:

and you know that how?
Cos if they are truely born again they wnt be doing such things.
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
14:

Oh, shut the f**k up for once! I didn't run from any generator pollution. You know that I wasn't raised there. Jeez!
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
niceguy7:

Cos if they are truely born again they wnt be doing such things.
whatever. you're going round in circles. stop quoting me
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by niceguy7(m): 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
MissGdope:

whatever. you're going round in circles. stop quoting me
U see lets jst forget it. sad
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by RudzSA(m): 11:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
morpheus24:

Point 1.. Be more original the bleached skin thing and sounds of generator has been hijacked from the Ghana/Naija e feud. Be more Original please

Point 2. Using ZUma's statements simply proves the innate Daftness of the President and the self hate imposed by Apatheid. His statements are tantamount to an African American woman claiming she wants to have kids with a White man because it is difficult to comb BLack girls hair cause its kinky.

I leave you with a more better quote....

"ST.UP.ID IS AS ST.UP.ID DOES!".....Forest Gump
another u.s.a reference ...it's like u can't control it .

1 Like

Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by morpheus24: 11:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
RudzSA:
another u.s.a reference ...it's like u can't control it .

If you had any common sense you would understand that the two countries are quite similar in terms of the effects of a so called master race subjugating the so called inferior race and the psychological effects that follow. Therefore in the contect of the argument btw RUdZA and Morpheus about ZUMA and the subject matter being discussed here, quite relevant and definitely not out of context

Shikena!
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by RudzSA(m): 9:04am On Jun 24, 2015
morpheus24:

If you had any common sense you would understand that the two countries are quite similar in terms of the effects of a so called master race subjugating the so called inferior race and the psychological effects that follow. Therefore in the contect of the argument btw RUdZA and Morpheus about ZUMA and the subject matter being discussed here, quite relevant and definitely not out of context

Shikena!
for once u mak a valid point ,an obvious point ,but valid...thers progress.
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by RudzSA(m): 9:05am On Jun 24, 2015
morpheus24:

Shikena!
for once u mak a valid point ,an obvious point ,but valid...thers progress. Dnt no wat or who shikena is thou
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by morpheus24: 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
RudzSA:
for once u mak a valid point ,an obvious point ,but valid...thers progress. Dnt no wat or who shikena is thou

***********Thank you "MASTER" for acknowledging my brilliance********** in sarcastic DARTH VADER voice
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
Nigerians dating South African girls should, please, explain what is so interesting about them. I think they are overrated here.
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by MPSA(m): 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
All4feces always talk bad about South Africa, I wish him more horrible dreams about SA, till his smelling a$$ smells good grin grin
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
MPSA:
All4feces always talk bad about South Africa, I wish him more horrible dreams about SA, till his smelling a$$ hole smells good grin grin
You quite know your people are overrated! Never will I date any South African girl in my life! cool wink
Re: P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls by vandalZA(m): 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
all4naija:

You quite know you people are overrated! Never will I date any South African girl in my life! cool wink
that's your problem DUMMY!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lilian Gabriel Defrauded Of Her Life Savings By A 'Prophet' / Yeankah Banks: How An IN Driver Masturbated While Carrying Me / Nigerians Make Fun Of Flavour After Ugochi Ihezue Emerged MBGN Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.