Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

DPP: The Polytechnic Ibadan {how To Pay Your 2nd Semester School Fees} - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DPP: The Polytechnic Ibadan {how To Pay Your 2nd Semester School Fees} (3895 Views)

The Polytechnic Ibadan, 2016/2017 Admission Processes / Polytechnic Ibadan Hnd, Ond, Dpp Form Is Out 2016/2017 / The Polytechnic Ibadan 2015/2016 Daily Part-time Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DPP: The Polytechnic Ibadan {how To Pay Your 2nd Semester School Fees} by kamal12: 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
I bring You the Easy way to Pay your 2nd Semester School Fess because most of my Friends have been asking me on How to Pay their School Fees...soo just follow the Instructions Below

1. First Click here to Log in to ur Dpp portal
2. Click on Student Portal
3 Login with your Matric Number both User name and Password
4. Click on FEES MANAGEMENT
5. Click on Pay Now to Proceed your Payment

if not Cleare you Can check the Screen Shoot through the link of my website below
That is all ......Greate Polyte

http://guruslatest..com/2015/06/dpp-polytechnic-ibadan-how-to-pay-your.html

(1) (Reply)

Pls Can U Tell Me If May/june 2002 Neco Result Is Online ? / MAN Mathematics Competition Past Questions And Answers PDF UPDATED / How To Request For Ahmadu Bello University Transcript Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.