Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Hearts and Hints Magazines - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hearts and Hints Magazines (45910 Views)

Hearts Of Steel / Free Ebooks, Magazines, Textbooks, Television Series Download For All / The Untold Story Of Distributing Newspapers And Magazines In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hearts and Hints Magazines by dabreeze(m): 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2008
Hi ya'll.I'll be startin'a romance magazine soon. Ya'll should get ready, cuz itz gon' b da bomb. If u're a creative writer and you need a place to showcase wuh u got,holla @ me on desoulstirrer@yahoo.com. Or hit me up on www.facebookcom. My ID is Oluwa'Tosin Da'breeeze. gBAOOo! Itz Naija!! cool wink
Re: Hearts and Hints Magazines by TOYOSI20(f): 5:09am On May 02, 2009
Hopefully one can get them on line. . .if they are still being produced that is!! shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hearts and Hints Magazines by mycutiepie(f): 6:00am On Dec 04, 2009
Hints is still in existence but Hearts got packed up.
Re: Hearts and Hints Magazines by Hardtalk: 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2010
Na wah oh!. The good old days.
Re: Hearts and Hints Magazines by dominique(f): 11:18pm On Apr 01, 2010
i used to read them mags back in the days, but i grew older and the stories got less believable.

ThoniaSlim:

i miss those two magazines so much, whether they were true or fake, e kno concern me. all i know is they were entertaining.

110% fake wink
Re: Hearts and Hints Magazines by ravenzord(m): 4:55am On Apr 02, 2010
^^^ And the Nollywood movies are obviously getting their scripts from old issues of those mags.
Re: Hearts and Hints Magazines by Ndipe(m): 10:43pm On Apr 03, 2010
I think those stories (at least some of them) were fake!
Re: Hearts and Hints Magazines by favouredjb(f): 10:10am On Apr 06, 2010
I love this thread
i never missed any edition of hints,hearts and T&B,i remember reading 42nd avenue in herats magazine,toni kan,fatherhood with ibe.etc,Gosh,
as a young girl i believed all those stories hook,line and sinker,lol!,i never want to believe the stories cld be ficticious then.
hints is still in existence but i can neva use my money to buy it,cos its rubbish,when i think of it now,agba wa bura,

alaroye,alawiye,mcmillan,lacombe.nuga d sch master,alli and simbi, childhood was fun.
Re: Hearts and Hints Magazines by ishadosi: 10:35am On Aug 15, 2010
Do any of you guys still remember Benbella and Lulu?
Funtimes of old. I miss those good old days.
Re: Hearts and Hints Magazines by debola23(f): 9:56am On Mar 22, 2011
What about Nackson the nacker. The guy sleeps with anything that has a hole, very randy character.
Re: Hearts and Hints Magazines by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 23, 2011
Used to borrow frm my sis in those days. I doubt if they are stil being published.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Here Is How To Get Any Fictional Novel By Any Author At All / Thorns In My Boot....a Soldiers Travail / How Gbenga Found Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.