Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents In 2015- (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents In 2015- (photos) (15425 Views)

Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters / 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single / Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Beautiful Daughters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents In 2015- (photos) by Mariojane(f): 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents is not a an easy list to compile as virtually every president would have a beautiful wife (because of money) and hence beautiful children. When I was searching for African president daughters, I came across a lot of them and I was really spoiled with choices. So here is my little list. Feel free to add to it if you think I skipped them

10: Patience Museveni Rwabwogo (Uganda)
Raised in a Christian family, President Yoweri Museveni's daughters, Natasha Karugire ranks as one of the most beautiful daughter of African presidents

9: Thuthukile Zuma (South Africa)
Thuthukile Zuma is the chief of staff in the Department of Telecommunications and Postal Services and youngest of South African president Jacob Zuma’s four daughters with ex-wife Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma.
She is regarded as very beautiful as she spots a very low cut hairstyle and her charming face is something that many have regarded as very beautiful.

8: Brenda Biya (Cameroon)
The daughter to the president of the Republic of Cameroon, Brenda Biya is one of the most beautiful daughters of a President in Africa. She has scandals of leaking some naked pics of herself online on social media but we won't focus on that in this article

7: Bona Mugabe (Zimbabwe)
Bona Mugabe is the daughter of Zimbabwe President, Robert Mugabe. Married to Simba Chikore, this gorgeous lady is looking graceful by the day. She did her undergraduate university studies in accounting and finance at the City University of Hong Kong and then continued her postgraduate studies in banking and finance at Singapore Institute of Management. She currently works at Alpha and Omega Dairy in Mazowe, Zimbabwe.

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents In 2015- (photos) by Teeboy15(m): 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
Na only 4 dey here na... ftc btw...
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents In 2015- (photos) by INTROVERT(f): 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
If only my father were a president. grin

I love my daddy still kiss kiss
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents In 2015- (photos) by yungchop: 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
Brenda biya kiss
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents In 2015- (photos) by DuchessLily(f): 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
Waiting for the beauty. Cos I never see any yet
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents In 2015- (photos) by unikiloy: 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
[quote][/quote]
A beg where the beauty dey naaaw, am still scrolling up/down to take a glimpse........ cool cool cool
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents In 2015- (photos) by Mariojane(f): 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
6: Isabel dos Santos (Angola)
The richest woman in Africa, Isabel dos Santos is an elegant lady of class. This corporate magnate is the daughter of Angola’s President Jose Eduardo dos Santos. According to Forbes, her net worth is $3.7 billion US dollars, making her Africa’s first woman billionaire and richest black woman in the world.

5: Ange Kagame (Rwanda)
This tall black beautiful “African Queen” is a force to reckon with. She is the second child and only daughter of President Paul Kagame of Rwanda. In consequence of her humanitarian leanings she is a strong advocate for women empowerment, disease immunization campaigns, education and eradication of poverty; among other key issues, in her country and Africa as a whole.

4: Ngina Kenyatta(Kenya)
. This nice-looking “controversial” lady is the daughter of Uhuru Kenyatta, the President of Kenya. She is particularly fond of social activities; frequently seen at various social events and occasions. She attracts surplus attention where ever she is.

3: Malika Bongo Ondimba (Gabon)
Malika Bongo Ondimba is the first-born child of the Gabonese President Ali Bongo Ondimba. This delectable damsel is an inspiration to less advantaged ladies in her country. She is a passionate social and women rights activist

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents In 2015- (photos) by dulux07(m): 6:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
M waitin for d beautiful ones as well. Buhari daughters r even prettier than these ones
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents In 2015- (photos) by Mariojane(f): 6:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
2: Zahra Buhari (Nigeria)
The Beautiful Daughter of Nigeria’s President Elect, Muhammadu Buhari called Zahra Buhari. We also hear that she has a beautiful heart.

1: Princess Sikhanyiso Dlamini (Swaziland) Popularly known as Pashu in Swaziland, Princess Sikhanyiso Dlamini is a stunning ebony lady with a brave heart. She is the eldest daughter of His Majesty, King Mswati III of Swaziland. A graduate from Sydney University with a master of digital communication, she is an aspiring actress and rapper.

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents In 2015- (photos) by yungchop: 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
Dem try sha sad
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents In 2015- (photos) by youngberry001(m): 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
nah only Zahra I adore so much in d list wink
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents In 2015- (photos) by Genea(f): 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
Am finer dan most of dem,lemme convince ma father to contest 2019
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents In 2015- (photos) by ayowonder(m): 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
zara is the most beautiful
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents In 2015- (photos) by indiraserv: 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
Zahra is really beautiful and the last lady too
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents In 2015- (photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 22, 2015
Op welldone but this your research though
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents In 2015- (photos) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:58am On Jul 01, 2015
This worth FP someone. please call that lala guy
INTROVERT CALL YOUR HUSBAND OOO

(1) (Reply)

I Had Doubts About Getting Married – Timi Dakolo / Charles Novia Releases Top 5 Nollywood Actresses For 2014 / Basketmouth Shares Tender Moment With His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.