Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos (32398 Views)

"NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers / Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta / Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Okudiover(m): 11:54am On Jun 22, 2015
grin grin grin Now you see that you don't need a Ph.D to do the work, even a First School Leaving Certificate (F.S.L.C) holder can do better. In other words the 'certificateless one' would do better than the 'clueless one'.
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Rooy57(m): 11:55am On Jun 22, 2015
vanunu:
This is not the function of the army, where is the police?

Gosh! did you just mentioned the police?!
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by nefertitiram: 11:56am On Jun 22, 2015
Buhari is making governance look very easy.
Give the orders as a commander, and the people hit the ground running.

Seems the Nigerian Army has needed a Commander In Chief all alone. Soldiers were made to carry out orders!

Sai Baba!
I knew that voting for you will make me proud!
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Rexnegro(m): 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:
Good development!!
That's not good development , instead it is a very very good development.
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nigeria will be great once again, Thank god for this awesome development.
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by NewsINigeria(m): 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by formerlyMbulela: 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
So the moderators on this forum and the blog owner decided to ban me simply because I called them silly?
Quoting rule 20 for me? The silliness seems to be getting worse.
What is not silly about allowing ethnic jingoists to run amok all over the forum trolling decent threads with ethnic divisive comments?
What is not silly about the double opt-in you have in the Islamic section but leaving the rest of the religious section open for all?
What is not silly about allowing scam artistes to troll every decent thread with all sorts of bogus schemes including penile elongation and delayed orgasms.
What is not silly about every thread being turned to a market hub where every imaginable item is advertised?
What is not silly about every childish topic being moved to the fromt page and the infantile trend of space booking being permitted?
The moderators and the owner of the forum (whatever he is named) spend loads of time chasing members to ban while the forum is going to the dogs.

Kindly extend that ban to 2034 because I have no intention of returning and you can also ban this account after reading this.
You lot can keep exciting yourselves and deriving orgasmi.c pleasure from your bans and unbanning.

1 Like

Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by babestella: 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
vanunu:

Let's hope these militants don't find their way into the cities to rob Nigerians of their lives and valuables. Everything in life has it's merits and demerits. Let's hope this is the right way to go.
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by porka: 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
[size=13pt]What happens to the other stretch of the pipeline? The pipeline stretches to Kaduna.

What about Arepo in Ogun State where the same military and civil defense corps men are being killed by the vandals?

How about Gegu Beki area and all those northern stretch where Nigeria's petrol are sold to tankers all year round directly from the pipeline? [/size]
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Amienfan4Godwin(m): 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
andre82:
Really I don't believe u read this before posting. How can an arm of security be given "contract" of security when it is part of the government? Is the army a private outfit? Or is the army controlled by private individuals?

are u sure of what u r saying?
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by free2ryhme: 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
IbnSultaan:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/content/military-takes-over-nnpc-pipelines-lagos

Showyourcertificate

Can you see want change is

Not the cluelessness that allow militias and armed bandits to hold our primary source of revenue to ransom
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
It's a good development. But it still doesn't change the fact that there are saboteurs and tractors in the military who will continue from where the vandals stopped. There should be a special task force that consists of men of integrity that will go to inspect the pipelines once in a 3 months.
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by coolitempa(f): 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
if this development had happened in the sadeast....it would have been said that buhari is threatening their Biafra....ignorant muumuus everywhere.... cheesy
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
vedaxcool:
Yet a so called Phd holder couldn't figure this out.

Sai baba.

He didnt complete the phd program too much carry over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by viczing(m): 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:
Good development!!

Why is ya chest that flat?
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by andre82(m): 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
Bro, I asked a question. If you know the answer, provide it. If you don't, just move along. I'm not here for bickering
sylve11:

u know next to nothing. cool
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by raayah(f): 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
viczing:

Why is ya chest that flat?

Ok this is just a stupid comment.
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by andre82(m): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
Do you understand what I'm saying?
Amienfan4Godwin:

are u sure of what u r saying?
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by viczing(m): 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:

Ok this is just a stupid comment.

Just a question from what I saw on your pics that's all
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Intendy: 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
ki02020:
Imagine PDP won the election some agbero would have been left with the duty of guilding the billions of naira projects
it will never be well with them and the clueless one that gave them the contract.
they'll have no peace
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by raayah(f): 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by EnimeBassey(m): 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
vanunu:
. I was thinking of civil defence, couldn't they do the job.
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
Asuokaa:

i usually feel ur an officer or u went to nda...
hmmm
may be
ur profile pic shows exactly what we want
guys looking good to go n rugged
God bless my fathers army
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Etinosajay(m): 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
Wsdm:

He only gave the contract to his colleagues. Just like Buhari is also giving the contract to his colleagues now(the soldiers). I have come to realise that a president employs most of his associates when he was an ordinary man because they are people who have lived with him for a very long time- jonathan is not an exception.

So, Jonathan is or was a millitant? That is what you really mean, right?
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by viczing(m): 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:

So all you can assume from my picture is that my chest is flat?? Thats not true. My chest is not flat.

You can keep insulting me if you want though.

No insults though. Sorry if yu see it as one
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Wsdm: 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ariel20:

Your name infers wisdom but you lack it.
You didn't understand my post ma. I just tried to tell you who Jonathan was which made him to associate himself with touts.
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Wsdm: 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
mayusguy:
Another excuse again on behalf of the clueless one grin nawa o una no dey ever tire undecided so the opc he gave contracts were his colleagues too when he was a nobody Sometimes i read some comments and i feel like cry
I will lash you for not understanding my post! In other words,; Jonathan is a tout which made him associate himself with tout.
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by visapayless: 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
ok

Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Wsdm: 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
Abayhormy:

Stop defending Rubbish.
Oh my goodness! I like how that post kept most people in suspense. jonathan surrounded himself with criminals because he has been their colleague in criminality. Do you get it now?
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by mayusguy(m): 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
I understood your comment but its incorrect and dont make statements you cant keep when u see me cos you wont last 10 secs
Wsdm:

I will lash you for not understanding my post! In other words,; Jonathan is a tout which made him associate himself with tout.
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by sharply5: 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
modath:
What was so difficult about this directive that tied Jona's hands that all he sang throughout 5+yrs was CABAL

It would never cease to baffle sane minds the reason he thought criminals were the best to entrust security to...

Anyway, he wasn't termed clueless just for the fun of it. cool

It was the most ludicrous decision ever by a President...I could never fathom the level of foolishness that coated that decision.
Ogogoro is really very harmful
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by disumusa: 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
sharply5:

It was the most ludicrous decision ever by a President...I could never fathom the level of foolishness that coated that decision.
Ogogoro is really very harmful
gej still surprice me how can he use dangerious,killer,merciles like opc to secure pipe line

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Learning The Malowa/Palliative Dance (Video) / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Gifts His Staff A Car (Photos, Video) / "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.