Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Va Gina And Can’t Have S Ex (photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Va Gina And Can’t Have S Ex (photos, Video) (7695 Views)

See As These Three Guyz Was Toasting A Beautiful Girl Without Knowing She Is Dis / Nicki Minaj Warns Serena Williams: Drake Only Wants You Because He Can’t Have Me / Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Vagina And Can’t Have Sex (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Va Gina And Can’t Have S Ex (photos, Video) by realuvuz: 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
A teenager with a rare medical condition has revealed how she was born without a va gina which by implication, makes s ex a ruled out deal for her.
19-year-old Jaqui Beck of Isle of Wight, said she had no idea that she didn’t have a va gina until she was 17 when she went for a routine trip to see her doctor about lower back pain.
According to her, she told the doctor that she still hadn’t had her first period and after series of tests, the doctor found out that Beck has Müllerian agenesis, better known as MRKH, a rare syndrome where a woman is born with no cervix, womb or va gina.

Daily Mail reported that she had what looked like a ‘dimple’ where her va gina should have been, and could never have s ex or give birth to her own child.
She hadn’t discovered the condition before, because until that point she had never had a s exual relationship.
Beck said, “I felt like a freak. I was sure the doctor had got it wrong.
“I left the doctors in tears…I would never know what it was like to give birth, be pregnant, have a period

continue >>>> http:///2015/06/meet-19-year-old-girl-without-va-gina.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Va Gina And Can’t Have S Ex (photos, Video) by Thelmerh(f): 11:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
how does she urinate

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Va Gina And Can’t Have S Ex (photos, Video) by Aminat508(f): 11:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Va Gina And Can’t Have S Ex (photos, Video) by Cutehector(m): 11:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
Whr d picture of her disapeard kittycat na
Re: Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Va Gina And Can’t Have S Ex (photos, Video) by Jagsban(m): 11:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
This life is strange
Re: Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Va Gina And Can’t Have S Ex (photos, Video) by Lobolintin(m): 12:20am On Jun 22, 2015
Hmmmmmmm. Mm...
Re: Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Va Gina And Can’t Have S Ex (photos, Video) by Ruq: 1:23am On Jun 22, 2015
(make sure you sing it)
Some get Vageegee they cannot f.ock, some can f.ock but no vageegee, some get vageegee but no gree f.ock, I have Dick but no vageegee. I need cure for my Konjiji.

2 Likes

Re: Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Va Gina And Can’t Have S Ex (photos, Video) by Pamelayoung: 2:58am On Jun 22, 2015
How possible is dat?
Re: Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Va Gina And Can’t Have S Ex (photos, Video) by Babacele: 5:45am On Jun 22, 2015
Thelmerh:
how does she urinate
Baby abegi ask the OP oh again n again. How does she urinate?
Re: Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Va Gina And Can’t Have S Ex (photos, Video) by Babacele: 5:51am On Jun 22, 2015
moniherbs:
It is good to serve God in good health..Contact us @ MONI HERBS AND HERBAL NIG. LTD(RC990497). A registered herbal company for treatment of all kinds of disease be it physical or spiritual like:Weak Erection,Premature
Ejaculationn,infections,Low Libido,Small Organ,Chronic Pile,Fibroid,Barrenness,Diabetes,Asthma,Rheumatism,Menstrual Disorder,Hypertension,Ulcer,Private part diseases,High blood pressure,skin & teeth problems,looking for spouse,spiritual attacks etc..HEALTH is WEALTH
We cure, God heals. We will stun ur imagination and our treatments are with Guarantee. We send prepared solution to our clients within and outside the country.
Contact MONI HERBS AND HERBAL NIGERIA LTD @ Monilola House, 10 Sunny Alebiosu Street behind Ikotun BRT Terminus Iyana Ipaja Lagos.
Tel: 08034567342(Whatsapp/Calls), 01-7602715. Blackberry:2BA66591. E-mail:moniherbsandherbal@gmail.com

bros u no fit cure d girl? lols.
Re: Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Va Gina And Can’t Have S Ex (photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 22, 2015
Bruce Jenner was able to cut his dic.k and put vag there.. so there is hope for her
Re: Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Va Gina And Can’t Have S Ex (photos, Video) by xclusive43(m): 7:22am On Jun 22, 2015
Ruq:
(make sure you sing it)
Some get Vageegee they cannot f.ock, some can f.ock but no vageegee, some get vageegee but no gree f.ock, I have Dick but no vageegee. I need cure for my Konjiji.
grin grin grin
Re: Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Va Gina And Can’t Have S Ex (photos, Video) by Sommyangel(f): 7:37am On Jun 22, 2015
Ruq:
(make sure you sing it)
lol, u no well o
Re: Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Va Gina And Can’t Have S Ex (photos, Video) by kromoto: 8:58am On Jun 22, 2015
I really feel for her! embarassed
Re: Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Va Gina And Can’t Have S Ex (photos, Video) by adorablevic: 9:03am On Jun 22, 2015
They should be able to fix it somehow angryhow then would She be able to urinate?
Re: Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Va Gina And Can’t Have S Ex (photos, Video) by Teeboy15(m): 9:27am On Jun 22, 2015
Mk she dey kpansh tru Azuu na grin
Re: Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Va Gina And Can’t Have S Ex (photos, Video) by keishablack(f): 9:29am On Jun 22, 2015
Thelmerh:
how does she urinate
A normal woman has 3 caudal openings. The vaginal opening, the urethral opening ( for passage of urine) and the anus ( for flatus and faeces). Unlike her male counterpart that has just 2, the urethral opening ( for passage of urine and semen) and the anus.

3 Likes

Re: Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Va Gina And Can’t Have S Ex (photos, Video) by deanoffaculty: 10:03am On Jun 22, 2015
I smell lies.........
Re: Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Va Gina And Can’t Have S Ex (photos, Video) by calculator123(m): 10:17am On Jun 22, 2015
keishablack:

A normal woman has 3 caudal openings. The vaginal opening, the urethral opening ( for passage of urine) and the anus ( for flatus and faeces). Unlike her male counterpart that has just 2, the urethral opening ( for passage of urine and semen) and the anus.
Re: Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Va Gina And Can’t Have S Ex (photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 22, 2015
Thelmerh:
how does she urinate
Are you sure you're a girl? undecided undecided... Do you urinate through the Vg?...

Women have three openings, one for urine(topmost), one in the middle for Sex/birth, then the anus for farting and releasing strong $hits......
Re: Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Va Gina And Can’t Have S Ex (photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 22, 2015
Cutehector:
Whr d picture of her disapeard kittycat na
lol
Re: Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Va Gina And Can’t Have S Ex (photos, Video) by ElDeeVee(m): 11:16am On Jun 22, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Are you sure you're a girl? undecided undecided... Do you urinate through the Vg?...

Women have three openings, one for urine(topmost), one in the middle for Sex/birth, then the anus for farting and releasing strong $hits......
Hmmm strong $hits got me laffing mehn gringrin
Re: Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Va Gina And Can’t Have S Ex (photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 22, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Hmmm strong $hits got me laffing mehn gringrin
grin grin grin
Re: Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Va Gina And Can’t Have S Ex (photos, Video) by jamex93(m): 12:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
scram
Re: Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Va Gina And Can’t Have S Ex (photos, Video) by Bola4mi(f): 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
Sorry cutie
Re: Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Va Gina And Can’t Have S Ex (photos, Video) by Samfigo1(m): 12:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
how we wan take knw now? Show us the sealed or blocked t.w.a.t na
Re: Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Va Gina And Can’t Have S Ex (photos, Video) by MissSlimbody(f): 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
deanoffaculty:
I smell lies.........

Your nose no dey work well be thatgrin

2 Likes

Re: Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Va Gina And Can’t Have S Ex (photos, Video) by lawflec(m): 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
okay oooo...hope she will be able to urinate. that is why most of our girls may not wait for that long to discover. at 9yrs yerima must have known... say no to pedophiles. [color=#990000][/color] embarassed
Re: Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Va Gina And Can’t Have S Ex (photos, Video) by tuk2ato(m): 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
What's Flat us?
keishablack:

Re: Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Va Gina And Can’t Have S Ex (photos, Video) by boboLIL(m): 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
What a life. See fine gal like dis.......kip thankin G0d fr makin yhu c0mplete....ts n0t easy...thank u G0d

1 Like

Re: Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Va Gina And Can’t Have S Ex (photos, Video) by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
God has better plans for her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out Ashanti's Hot Body In Sexy Bikini / Legendary Singer Lagbaja’s Real Face Exposed, See What He Looks Like Now(photos) / Fan Mocks The Head Of Regina Daniels’ Son - ‘see Pikin Head Like Toast Bread’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.