Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,948 members, 7,806,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free (27118 Views)

Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo / Fuel Tanker Currently On Fire At Lekki Toll Gate... See Photos / Huge Python Killed Along Lekki/epe Express Road This Afternoon (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free by misterchris(m): 7:43am On Jun 22, 2015
RichDad1:
Finally, A ti de. coolcool Eko o ni baje o Tinubu developed Lagos Island Fashola developed Lagos mainland Ambode it's time to develop Ikorodu and Epe division. God will surely see you through.
Ambode should develop Lagos No-land
Re: Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free by Kendumazy(m): 7:44am On Jun 22, 2015
Nice one Ambo.. Hope that wouldnt make jagaban annoyed...
Re: Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free by dododawa1: 7:47am On Jun 22, 2015
What I want is AGREEMENT and COMMISION landlord fare to reduce
Re: Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free by ayosamray(m): 7:48am On Jun 22, 2015
[b][/b]For your CCTV,Electrical wiring,acces control door procurement and installation call 07033906739 in Lagos....affordable price...
Re: Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free by TheNature: 7:48am On Jun 22, 2015
LESS TALK MORE ACTION time of campaign is over.
Re: Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free by pjc(m): 7:52am On Jun 22, 2015
This Ambode guy sef good o. A radical thinker with out of the box ideas. I can only hope they translate to positive changes to the general masses of Lagos state. Eko o ni baje jare.
Re: Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free by UncleJudax(m): 7:54am On Jun 22, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
I urge the lagos state governor to also scrap land use charge. I dont know why they collect money for landuse. Land is a free gift of nature. Why will i pay anybody to use it.

Ambo, i know yu can do it. Pls, we beg yu.
Hahaha. Son, you crazily funny. Land is not free anywhere, not even in the NorthEast grin
Re: Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free by myklangelo(m): 7:59am On Jun 22, 2015
Wow that's goodnews for lAgosians. I hope Gov. Tinubu gave him a go ahead order.

Ya Igbo language azonyela okpa na tuwita(tweeter)follow me @OdeniigboBlog for news in Igbo

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free by UncleJudax(m): 8:01am On Jun 22, 2015
MsZeezah:

Smh. Learn to appreciate. You are the same people that will complain about the tolls. They remove it, you still won't appreciate.

Nigerians are one heck of a people. Never satisfied, never appreciative
I think you failed to understand his 'ranting' He clearly feels it may not come to pass. That's being Nigerian.

Anyway, the second toll was never 'in operation' in the first place.

Good job all the same.
Re: Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free by LabiTalks: 8:07am On Jun 22, 2015
BillDesmond2much:
Tinubu errand boy, how abt the senior house boy@Fash, heard he's nw washing plates @Aso rock, and traveling around with the People's Partying President, and was recently in west Germany where him and Tinubu old Bullard saw President Mitchell.

Foolish Thing. You dey call am Tinubu errand boy like say u get sense pass am. If He chose to be Tinubu's errand boy, wetin be your problem? Manage your own problem and leave Tinubu alone for God sake. You keep killing yourself about him, and He keeps prospering, don't you see that you are stupid with that kind of Lifestyle? Please for your own good, free this man, and see how you can better your life.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 22, 2015
Lagos; The most expensive slum.

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free by Onegai(f): 8:13am On Jun 22, 2015
I don't get this. That toll has never been collected. And the first toll should be illegal, you cannot toll a major road to large portion of your state. And even if you do, the toll should pay for a well-developed road, complete with flyovers. What they have there is a basic road (which if you see how much they actually spent on it, will make you weep and wonder where the money went). It's a 6-lane highway in a high-density area and the traffic is getting worse daily, as the population grows. They are building so many estates there and an airport and so much and haven't bothered to construct the road properly. And have been tolling it for years and none of those plans are new and LASG keeps growing its debt profile and not much to show on this particular project.

Why are we celebrating this?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free by jericco1(m): 8:14am On Jun 22, 2015
angieberry:
Nice. I see he's ready to work and I hope those vultures surrounding him will leave him alone!
you somehow look like a Berry ☆
Re: Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free by tcatego(m): 8:22am On Jun 22, 2015
BillDesmond2much:
Tinubu errand boy, how abt the senior house boy@Fash, heard he's nw washing plates @Aso rock, and traveling around with the People's Partying President, and was recently in west Germany where him and Tinubu old Bullard saw President Mitchell.
.Enemy of progress will never see anything good in others.ta ba leni leni taba bani se la pada leyin eni!!
Re: Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 22, 2015
Though I was not on his side initially but I think he is ready to work, thumbs up
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free by biodunid: 8:33am On Jun 22, 2015
That fulfills less than half what is asked for here: https://www.nairaland.com/2379639/memo-ambode-build-three-flyovers
Re: Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free by japalingo(m): 8:39am On Jun 22, 2015
How can you declare sometime that toll has never been collected on free? I remembered the residents of Lekki/Ajah once resisted toll collection some years back then Fashola government brought in the mobile police to tear gas the peaceful demonstration of the people.
Nice one that Gov Ambode, is not towing the last government inglorious past.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free by OGreene: 8:46am On Jun 22, 2015
japalingo:
How can you declare sometime that toll has never been collected on free? I remembered the residents of Lekki/Ajah once resisted toll collection some years back then Fashola government brought in the mobile police to tear gas the peaceful demonstration of the people.
Nice one that Gov Ambode, is not towing the last government inglorious past.

My thoughts too. The second toll gate has been free long before now undecided
Re: Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free by Pamelayoung: 8:53am On Jun 22, 2015
Baba ni ye!

Check out lovly jewelleries

Re: Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free by Samirana360(m): 9:00am On Jun 22, 2015
jantofubu:
e.g ?
U...lolz
Re: Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free by walosha(f): 9:07am On Jun 22, 2015
Ambode is working
Re: Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 22, 2015
Nice move more grease to your elbow your excellency!
Re: Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free by exemen: 9:21am On Jun 22, 2015
Nicepoker:
u see ur life. U rushed to upload this sh!t but ended up typing like a toddler.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free by Nicepoker(m): 9:23am On Jun 22, 2015
[quote author=exemen post=35018129][/quote] ur brain is on hibernating mode. That's why u are still confused.
Re: Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free by exemen: 9:27am On Jun 22, 2015
Nicepoker:
ur brain is on hibernating mode. That's why u are still confused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free by VitoCorleone: 9:40am On Jun 22, 2015
Onegai:
I don't get this. That toll has never been collected. And the first toll should be illegal, you cannot toll a major road to large portion of your state. And even if you do, the toll should pay for a well-developed road, complete with flyovers. What they have there is a basic road (which if you see how much they actually spent on it, will make you weep and wonder where the money went). It's a 6-lane highway in a high-density area and the traffic is getting worse daily, as the population grows. They are building so many estates there and an airport and so much and haven't bothered to construct the road properly. And have been tolling it for years and none of those plans are new and LASG keeps growing its debt profile and not much to show on this particular project.
Why are we celebrating this?

It appears this is just a publicity stunt. The 2nd toll has been free for 2 years plus now, after tinubu and his cronies lost in court.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free by deebsman1(m): 9:56am On Jun 22, 2015
This AMbode wanna seems like fake o, there is not toll already at the said toll-gate now. I pray the guy is not a fraud and a big mistake sha

1 Like

Re: Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free by ZE: 10:00am On Jun 22, 2015
This is cheap publicity. the second toll gate has been free since LASG lost the case in court. Ambode should channel energy in completing the road project.

Most importantly, Create alternative route from VI to Ajah to ease the heavy traffic on the road and build a fly over at Ajah round about.
Re: Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free by eleko1: 10:06am On Jun 22, 2015
grin cheesy grin embarassed grin grin grin cheesy grin.Good one.He'll learn to kip his mouth shut next time.
ednut1:
clearly u dont know d place shior
Talk bout being a village boy lipsrsealed sad grin
Re: Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free by kernel504(m): 10:17am On Jun 22, 2015
That's a good one.

Re: Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free by eleko1: 10:20am On Jun 22, 2015
Nah evening class u dey go?Nah u bi the 'BULLARD'.
BillDesmond2much:
U nor dey see well for sun undecided grin cheesy.AFIN undecided lipsrsealed grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do You Do When You're Bored And Alone In The House / Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him / See The Grammatical Blunder Of The Nigerian Police Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.