Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,449 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Security Vote For The President,governors Etc:is It Constitutional? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Vote For The President,governors Etc:is It Constitutional? (1112 Views)

No Security Vote Appropriated To Me - El-rufai Tells Dogara / El-Rufai Published State Security Budget, Not His Security Vote"– Reps Spokesman / Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Security Vote For The President,governors Etc:is It Constitutional? by prinok7(m): 1:14am On Jun 22, 2015
My good people of Nairaland.i greet you all.Pls,what is your take on the security vote collected by the President,Governors and their deputies,which traditionally is not audited.Is it constitutional?Is it included in the remuneration approved by the RMAFC for these set of office holders?What is the legal framework and backing for SECURITY VOTE?Since 1999,Trillions of Naira have been pocketed by a very tiny set of very powerful individuals in the name of SECURITY VOTE.Let's demystify this security vote and call it by its real name:SLUSH FUND.What are the funds used for,when the Military,Police and Paramilitary organisations have their official budgets.PMB should look into Security Vote,if he is really serious about fighting corruption in Naija.

(1) (Reply)

Benue Speaker Sacks Channels TV Reporter From Assembly Chamber / Buhari Is Clueless On How To Solve Nigeria’s Problems – Balarabe Musa / Sepcat Jaguar Warplane Restoration Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.