Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

"women Are Like Shadows"!: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "women Are Like Shadows"!: (2522 Views)

Many Girls Are Like This(photo) / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships / Women Are Like Dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"women Are Like Shadows"!: by slovely: 4:33am On Feb 26, 2009
"Women are like Shadows", if anyone thought them not to be so what other ways can they be said to be? I think it's phenonenal that they are like shadows. On a sunny day when the shadow is cast, we see the charaters of the shadows which manifest basically in women. FOR INSTANCE: When you follow your shadow it goes away from you - so is the woman; when you chase them, they move away from you. When you go away from your shadow, it follows you, same is the woman, when you tend to leave them they come after you like never before!
Opinions on this topic are welcome, After which we will be able to arrive at what I'm trying to take us to. This topic is an antecedent to something/somewhere.
Viva!

2 Likes

Re: "women Are Like Shadows"!: by Beetwaise(m): 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
slovely:
"Women are like Shadows", if anyone thought them not to be so what other ways can they be said to be? I think it's phenonenal that they are like shadows. On a sunny day when the shadow is cast, we see the charaters of the shadows which manifest basically in women. FOR INSTANCE: When you follow your shadow it goes away from you - so is the woman; when you chase them, they move away from you. When you go away from your shadow, it follows you, same is the woman, when you tend to leave them they come after you like never before!
Opinions on this topic are welcome, After which we will be able to arrive at what I'm trying to take us to. This topic is an antecedent to something/somewhere.
Viva!

It took years for this good topic to be seen & get a response. All I can say is that you're absolutely right. Younger men should see this topic.

1 Like

Re: "women Are Like Shadows"!: by Autobot05: 12:47am On Aug 03, 2022
slovely:
Viva!

Fact 100%

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: "women Are Like Shadows"!: by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 03, 2022
slovely:
Viva!
Wow! A topic since 2009. shocked

3 Likes

Re: "women Are Like Shadows"!: by imagrg(m): 3:51am On Aug 03, 2022
Let the woman chase you and your money will be intact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "women Are Like Shadows"!: by Bluezy13(m): 3:55am On Aug 03, 2022
Since 2009.

Could it be a change of moderators or a mistake. Anyways, it will be a good prayer point for religious folks;
"The God of Abraham shall remember your situation the way a Nairaland moderator remembered this topic, if you believe it shout Hallelujah!"
And one sister will be like: "oh....!! Ride on pastor!!"

3 Likes

Re: "women Are Like Shadows"!: by Nobody: 3:55am On Aug 03, 2022
2009... Na small small blokus take dey big shocked

3 Likes

Re: "women Are Like Shadows"!: by Vinnie2000(m): 6:43am On Aug 03, 2022
2009 Topic resureecting back to Life? shocked smiley

Mods, make it complete by sending it to FP

Then we go know say truly

'Na only time e go Take but Stammerer must call him Papa name'. cool smiley

1 Like

Re: "women Are Like Shadows"!: by Magnoliaa(f): 9:56am On Aug 03, 2022
Bluezy13:
Since 2009.

Could it be a change of moderators or a mistake. Anyways, it will be a good prayer point for religious folks;
"The God of Abraham shall remember your situation the way a Nairaland moderator remembered this topic, if you believe it shout Hallelujah!"
And one sister will be like: "oh....!! Ride on pastor!!"

Someone "bumped" it up. cheesy When a new comment is made on a thread, the thread goes up to page 1, and the threads on each page are ranked according to the time of the last comment posted in them.

So for this thread, nobody simply commented in it since 2009 and it was buried with other topics probably reaching to the 5000th page or so... until the first moniker saw it and commented and... it's here.

1 Like

Re: "women Are Like Shadows"!: by Bluezy13(m): 10:59am On Aug 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Someone "bumped" it up. cheesy When a new comment is made on a thread, the thread goes up to page 1, and the threads on each page are ranked according to the time of the last comment posted in them.

So for this thread, nobody simply commented in it since 2009 and it was buried with other topics probably reaching to the 5000th page or so... until the first moniker saw it and commented and... it's here.

Oh...okay.

Though I have a thread from the politics section pushed to front page without a single comment.

Thanks for explaining.
Re: "women Are Like Shadows"!: by PumpumPrince: 11:05am On Aug 03, 2022
slovely:
Viva!

angry
Re: "women Are Like Shadows"!: by PumpumPrince: 11:06am On Aug 03, 2022
slovely:
Viva!

Brother please if u don't love women..quit nagging & go chase gay people!(no oofencse) angry
Re: "women Are Like Shadows"!: by Magnoliaa(f): 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
Bluezy13:
Oh...okay.

Though I have a thread from the politics section pushed to front page without a single comment.

Thanks for explaining.

You have? Are you referring to yourself or someone else? Maybe the thread was closed. It's either people decided to ignore or they *can't* comment.
Re: "women Are Like Shadows"!: by Bluezy13(m): 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You have? Are you referring to yourself or someone else? Maybe the thread was closed. It's either people decided to ignore or they *can't* comment.

Oh, I meant I have seen a thread...

Good afternoon, how are you ?
Re: "women Are Like Shadows"!: by Magnoliaa(f): 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
Bluezy13:
Oh, I meant I have seen a thread...

Good afternoon, how are you ?

Exhausted. You?
Re: "women Are Like Shadows"!: by Bluezy13(m): 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Exhausted. You?

Tell me about it...
Or maybe later ?

I'm okay
Re: "women Are Like Shadows"!: by Magnoliaa(f): 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
Bluezy13:
Tell me about it...
Or maybe later ?

I'm okay

Yeah, later.

Have a good day- or the remaining part of it. smiley
Re: "women Are Like Shadows"!: by ruzell86: 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
Lol, surprisingly the thread didn't even get lost like some others even when Nairaland was hacked few years back...

It was really destined for greatness

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Can U Go This Far For A Man ??? / My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander / Unfair Treatment Of Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.