Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

2016 Rising Eagles Graduate Programme Recruitment At Barclays Africa - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Rising Eagles Graduate Programme Recruitment At Barclays Africa (10249 Views)

Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit / Apply For The 2016 Rising Eagles Graduate Trainees Programme At Barclays / Apply For The Barclays Africa Graduate Programme 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

2016 Rising Eagles Graduate Programme Recruitment At Barclays Africa by Adele200(m): 10:13am On Jun 22, 2015
Our Pan African Graduate Development Programme aims to develop carefully selected, talented graduates from Africa to be the financial services sector leaders of the future.
We want the ones who stand out. We’re looking for the ones who want more and who are willing to do what it takes to get it. We’re looking for tomorrow’s leaders. Your passion is our inspiration. Let us help you turn your ambition into reality. Together, we’ll see your potential realised; together, we’ll position you at the forefront of the industry.

Job Title: Rising Eagles Graduate Programme

Locations: Across Africa
Job Type: Permanent

Barclays is one of the world’s biggest financial services providers. We have 140 000 people across Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia, and our services range from personal banking and credit cards to investment management. Our proud tradition of innovation remains at the heart of our business today. But it’s our ambitions and the actions we’re taking to achieve them that truly set us apart.
We’re shaping the future of our business. Driven by strong values and a clear direction, we’re aiming to become the ‘Go-To’ bank for our clients. And, we’re focusing on one core purpose: helping people, like you, achieve their ambitions.

Join us and enjoy the support you need to get your career off to the best possible start. Your ideas and drive will help shape our organisation for the future. You’ll determine your own path and prosper within our global business. And it can all start today.

You’ll start your career with us by spending 12 months as a Barclays Rising Eagle, laying the foundations for your future success. Don’t miss this outstanding opportunity to fast-track your career dreams. You’ll be guided and mentored by industry experts, building up the skills and experience you’ll need to become a true leader.

The programme spans almost every part of our business, and offers roles across the continent. Just as we’ll challenge and inspire you, you’ll bring fresh ideas that will take our organisation and community work to the next level. And, as you grow, you’ll define where your ambitions lie within our dynamic global organisation. Simply put, this is why we’re looking for Africa’s best minds.

Qualification:
We are looking for outstanding graduates who will have obtained a postgraduate qualification (before January 2016) in one of the following disciplines:

[Commerce]

[Statistics]

[Engineering]

[Applied Mathematics]

[Actuarial Science]

[Financial Mathematics]

[IT ]

[Accounting(CA and CIMA)]

[Risk Management]

[Investment Management]

What to expect from the Graduate Programme and beyond:

-Development in leadership and self-management skills
-Development in client-centricity and related behavioural skills
-Development in technical job-related skills
-Specific product knowledge
-Access to a global network of connected, professional and highly innovative thinkersExposure to the most up-to-date operating systems
-Exposure to our local and global markets, and to the financial industry as a whole.

Method of application
All interested and suitably qualified graduates should:
Click Here to Apply Now

Application Closing Date: 30th June 2015
Re: 2016 Rising Eagles Graduate Programme Recruitment At Barclays Africa by maverickdude(m): 10:15am On Jun 22, 2015
ok
Re: 2016 Rising Eagles Graduate Programme Recruitment At Barclays Africa by dipsy007: 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
please, does anyone know if Nigerians are qualified for this programme?. I tried applying and checked the list of countries but couldn't locate Nigeria there in. I will appreciate information in this regard. thanks.
Re: 2016 Rising Eagles Graduate Programme Recruitment At Barclays Africa by ebony2012: 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
dipsy007:
please, does anyone know if Nigerians are qualified for this programme?. I tried applying and checked the list of countries but couldn't locate Nigeria there in. I will appreciate information in this regard. thanks.
Nigeria ought to be there
Re: 2016 Rising Eagles Graduate Programme Recruitment At Barclays Africa by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nigeria isnt there and it baffles me cos na we dey watch premiership pass. please put south africa in place of nigeria

cc: lalasticlala, seun FP please
Re: 2016 Rising Eagles Graduate Programme Recruitment At Barclays Africa by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 24, 2015
Thanks for the info
Re: 2016 Rising Eagles Graduate Programme Recruitment At Barclays Africa by LAfricana(m): 10:54am On Jun 24, 2015
This is like the second time this Barclay's stuff is making front page

i beg who has sussefully applied for opening

Make i go get my man-u kit, e fit b part of job spec grin

Check out www.africanwatch.net for lastest international Scholarships for Nigerians, and keep tabs with latest happenings in Africa

1 Like

Re: 2016 Rising Eagles Graduate Programme Recruitment At Barclays Africa by kelvz(m): 10:55am On Jun 24, 2015
.if nigeria is not there that means this info is useless to us
Re: 2016 Rising Eagles Graduate Programme Recruitment At Barclays Africa by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 24, 2015
This page made fp yesterday. Seun wetin dey happen? U nid orijin?
Re: 2016 Rising Eagles Graduate Programme Recruitment At Barclays Africa by kings09(m): 10:55am On Jun 24, 2015
I wonder y u ll advertise vacancies dat does nt include nig. Nawa oo
Re: 2016 Rising Eagles Graduate Programme Recruitment At Barclays Africa by misterchris(m): 10:55am On Jun 24, 2015
ok
Re: 2016 Rising Eagles Graduate Programme Recruitment At Barclays Africa by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 24, 2015
Pinkylilly:
Nigeria isnt there and it baffles me cos na we dey watch premiership pass. please put south africa in place of nigeria

Premiership? Why naija babes dull like this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Rising Eagles Graduate Programme Recruitment At Barclays Africa by emmyagi(m): 10:57am On Jun 24, 2015
kk
Re: 2016 Rising Eagles Graduate Programme Recruitment At Barclays Africa by magabounce(m): 10:57am On Jun 24, 2015
ok o
Re: 2016 Rising Eagles Graduate Programme Recruitment At Barclays Africa by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 24, 2015
Nigerians cant apply....why?
Re: 2016 Rising Eagles Graduate Programme Recruitment At Barclays Africa by TheRealAdonye(m): 11:11am On Jun 24, 2015
This was on FP some time ago.
Isn't it the same as This?
Re: 2016 Rising Eagles Graduate Programme Recruitment At Barclays Africa by kujix101(m): 11:22am On Jun 24, 2015
Pinkylilly:

l

Lol...u no go kill me
Re: 2016 Rising Eagles Graduate Programme Recruitment At Barclays Africa by babs01(m): 11:46am On Jun 24, 2015
see them
Re: 2016 Rising Eagles Graduate Programme Recruitment At Barclays Africa by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
Martins301:

Premiership? Why naija babes dull like this?
Barclays Premier League. Duhhh!!! grin
Re: 2016 Rising Eagles Graduate Programme Recruitment At Barclays Africa by davide470(m): 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2015

(1)

Skye Bank Urgent Recruitment. / What Other Misconceptions About Workplace Bullying Should We Know About? / Lagos State Salary Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.