Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Buhari And Phcn Where Is The Light? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Phcn Where Is The Light? (869 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Photos From The Light-up Anambra In Celebration Of ANAMBRA@25 / How Is The Light Situation In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Phcn Where Is The Light? by omolami: 10:51am On Jun 22, 2015
Since Buhari took over power as president of nigeria am sorry to say that supply of power has dwindled to the lowest ebb. I wonder why because prior to his inauguration we used to get up to 8 hrs light per day in our area but since the beginning of June it has fallen below 3 hrs, sometimes nothing at all for 3 days. As am writing now it's over 3 days without light in. my area, this is bad and speaks volume of a man who promised light when he gets power. Plse if Buhari has no solution to ordinary light problems, he can resign. We shall understand his old age restriction.
Re: Buhari And Phcn Where Is The Light? by XavierBlue(m): 10:56am On Jun 22, 2015
omolami:
Since Buhari took over power as president of nigeria am sorry to say that supply of power has dwindled to the lowest ebb. I wonder why because prior to his inauguration we used to get up to 8 hrs light per day in our area but since the beginning of June it has fallen below 3 hrs, sometimes nothing at all for 3 days. As am writing now it's over 3 days without light in. my area, this is bad and speaks volume of a man who promised light when he gets power. Plse if Buhari has no solution to ordinary light problems, he can resign. We shall understand his old age restriction.
undecided

XavierBlue
Re: Buhari And Phcn Where Is The Light? by Fash20: 10:56am On Jun 22, 2015
Are you living in sambisa forest? Cus here in lagos, surulere, we have at least 15hrs power supply each day.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Phcn Where Is The Light? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 22, 2015
I enjoy at least 20 hrs power a day since buhari came into power, op I guess your area is cursed.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Phcn Where Is The Light? by Brightology2(m): 11:03am On Jun 22, 2015
DiarisGod oooo
Re: Buhari And Phcn Where Is The Light? by Tycike: 11:05am On Jun 22, 2015
Since last week Friday no electricity at elelenwo in PH.
Re: Buhari And Phcn Where Is The Light? by donphilopus: 11:05am On Jun 22, 2015
[s]
omolami:
[/s]

Just shut up! If your area dey get light always now, you would be hauling praises at Jonathan, but because reverse is the case you're blaming Buhari. Na peeps like una go say 'Buhari has not appointed a Minister of Power' so we shouldn't commend him, if the electricity supply were stable in your area. Anyway, since yesterday, they've not interrupted ours over here. If them too seize am, na 30mins. Unlike Jonathan's period!

If you can't reason properly, pls resign your body from your brain!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Phcn Where Is The Light? by Iykopee(m): 11:09am On Jun 22, 2015
No need to ask a handless man to help out a child carrying calabash on the head.
Re: Buhari And Phcn Where Is The Light? by Pinkyberry2(f): 11:31am On Jun 22, 2015
there is constant light every night here. there is improvement. seems phcn are trying to impress d president unlike d past leadership..

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Phcn Where Is The Light? by kheart(m): 11:31am On Jun 22, 2015
Op abeg light don tire me for here cos atleast we dey get nothing less than 20 - 22hrs every single day since may 29.

I fit dash u 5hrs sha

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Phcn Where Is The Light? by olapluto(m): 11:51am On Jun 22, 2015
I am sorry I will disagree with you OP. Actually, it seemed as if Buhari brought power to my area. Before May 29, we used to average 2 hrs in 3days.
Since the 1st of June, we have beenaveraging 8 hours a day minimum. Sometimes we now have up to 15 hrs a day. Things have certainly improved.
I think what happened was politics, with a lot of power shed to the SE and SS while the rest of the country was suffering. That seems to have stopped.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Phcn Where Is The Light? by nwaanambra1(m): 12:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
olapluto:
I am sorry I will disagree with you OP. Actually, it seemed as if Buhari brought power to my area. Before May 29, we used to average 2 hrs in 3days.
Since the 1st of June, we have beenaveraging 8 hours a day minimum. Sometimes we now have up to 15 hrs a day. Things have certainly improved.
I think what happened was politics, with a lot of power shed to the SE and SS while the rest of the country was suffering. That seems to have stopped.

u ve messed ur good comment with the highlighted.

@op. something must be wrong with your area - or better still, maybe ur bad belle towards Buhari is what is restricting the blessing from getting to you. as for my side, av not bought fuel for my generator for 2 weeks now cause light dey yafu yafu!

Na now i start dey enjoy real fresh air! cool

This Buhari ehh! him sabi work the work without talking the talk! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Phcn Where Is The Light? by edo3(m): 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
firstEVA:
I enjoy at least 20 hrs power a day since buhari came into power, op I guess your area is cursed.
Na so 4 my area too ooo..we don even tire 4 d light..tnx to my presido..
Re: Buhari And Phcn Where Is The Light? by slimfit1(m): 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
omolami:

You refused to mention your location deliberately knowing fully well people will catch you in the process of your lies. Its not up to a month in power, you want him to do what jeg could not do in six years in three weeks.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Phcn Where Is The Light? by Odehfamily(m): 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
Buhari is slow.

Buhari is slow....Refineries: Refineries are about to start full operation.

Buhari is slow....Subsidy: Oil Marketers have fallen in line.

Buhari is slow....Wastage: He has ordered the sales of Presidential jets.

Buhari is slow.....Indiscipline: Saraki is fidgetting because of fear of unknown.

Buhari is slow....Anti-Corruption: Jonathanians have started returning their loots.

Buhari is slow....Security: Buhari has released over N4billion to fight Boko Haram.

Buhari is slow....Accountability: Buhari has ordered for statement of bank accounts of all federal ministries.

Buhari is slow....Synergism: He has visited not less than 10 countries all in a bid to nip Boko Haram in the bud.

Left to me, I prefer this type of slowliness to hastiness without direction. So, Baba make you just dey go slooooowly slooooowly sloooowly like that jare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Phcn Where Is The Light? by fadhill: 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
I am tired of light in my area. I'm happy to pay NEPA charge for the first time. This is change indeed.
Re: Buhari And Phcn Where Is The Light? by Udstar(m): 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
I enjoyed steady power supply in my area. THERE IS STILL TEETHING POWER PROBLEM; Since power is not enjoyed by everybody in all nukes and cranes of this country, it means dat there is still a problem.

I Believe PMB will solve the problem by God's grace

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Vs Buhari So Far / Breaking News: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers Salaries / Buhara Goes To USA To Perfect Plans To Reverse Nigerian Laws On Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.