Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist (75837 Views)

The Most Annoying Behaviors Of Nairalanders And How To Curb Them? / Why I Won't Date Another 'male Feminist' / Would You Marry A Feminist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by 5minsmadness: 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
misssclassy:
First of all, most Nairaland feminists are smarter and more intelligent than their other female counterparts.
Prove me wrong if you can.

Now watch as I debunk your baseless claims.

1. Feminists are not extremely rude. In fact, they are very polite. It's only when you provoke or insult them that they show you their other sides.

2. Like I said before, Nairaland feminists are not rude or disrespectful. If by being respectful you mean "licking asss" or being sycophantic in their comments, then you must be on a long thing, because We don't like asss.

3. Feminists don't hate men. We only hate the fact that men feel they are better or of a higher class than us. And as such we should treat them like our superiors and accord them such respect.
Feminism is all about a believe in the equality of the sexes so if we see a man who feels he is above us, or he is more superior than us, we will prove to him that he is not. Not that we hate him.

4. Nairaland feminists are not biased. I myself I am not biased. I say things as I see them and I know a lot of ladies who aren't biased in anyway.

5. Feminists are not delusional to themselves or the society.
And who the hell told you that feminists find single or divorced mother more appealing?
A lot of feminists embrace the concept of marriage and long for the day they get married. The only thing is that she would want her husband to respect her views on feminism, even if he doesn't support it.
Come on, there are acclaimed feminists who are happily married. You have the likes of Beyonce and Chimamanda

6)I don't know where you got this idea from but you are wrong. Most feminists here on nairaland are not even married so how would they understand a marriage situation and what to do when they have issues.
That being said, a feminist would never advice a lady to leave her marriage because of simple issues that can be handled through other means.
Except the person isn't using her brains.

7)There are many Nairalander who are championing the cause of feminism and at the same time are still dedicated to their religions.

8 )You are the one making a hasty generalization with this point you gave.
Everyone has a right to their opinion and views. You can't force someone to join in your cause. Because someone doesn't support your views doesn't mean the person is "bad"
Feminists don't see men who don't share their views in the way you just described.

9) I am a feminist and I won't describe myself as naïve. I have had experiences in life and those experiences have shaped my mind and the way I view things.

The topic is 10 Behaviors of an Extreme nairaland feminist. It doesn't cover all feminists only the badly behaves ones.

But as usual You and myndd have quickly jumped to conclusions.

Your 2,4,5,6 and 7 are Lies by the way. Either that or you are not aware of what your fellow feminists have been up to.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
freecocoa:
That's not the point, infact that's a different topic on its own.

Is submission as instructed by the bible not indication that man is superior?
It's not.
Bible made it clear that all humans are equal.
It also opined that marriage is a thing of choice not compulsory..
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
lezz:
you mean you are a she-man . I have known you for all my time in NL and I have HONESTLY THOUGHT YOU ARE MAN grin grin grin.

You can ban me, cool it's like a medal to me now grin

But tell me, are you a lesbian too grin?
Mynd44 is a male not female.
All male won't be bitter like you and your ilks.

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by iPopAlomo(m): 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
VictoriaBee:

But no female or male non-feminist in this section has been able to upload his/her ugly face.

Irony of life. lipsrsealed

but we know you're flatter than a shoemaker slippers... I don't need to impress you...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by iPopAlomo(m): 5:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
VictoriaBee:
I'm appalled when ugly men label women ugly.

But you're ugly... let's put up a picture without makeup...

12 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by iPopAlomo(m): 5:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
Stillfire:

Buhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
You look beautiful my sister! cool cool cool cool cool

why you dey lie...

8 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by funlord(m): 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
iPopAlomo:

but we know you're flatter than a shoemaker slippers... I don't need to impress you...

Oh god?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
softvio:

lol...and you forgot that marriage was the only connection that really brought this sexes together? that a man would lord over his wife nt the oda way round..where in tha two holy books that a lady was made king?
King depicts male gender and a female can never be one. That's synonymuous to saying where in the bible was a man made queen.
There are countless of bible verses adoring queens.

Psalm 45

9. Kings' daughtes are among your honourable women.
At your right hand stands the queen in gold from ophir.

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by EddyBlingzz(m): 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
misssclassy:
First of all, most Nairaland feminists are smarter and more intelligent than their other female counterparts.
Prove me wrong if you can.

Now watch as I debunk your baseless claims.

1. Feminists are not extremely rude. In fact, they are very polite. It's only when you provoke or insult them that they show you their other sides.

2. Like I said before, Nairaland feminists are not rude or disrespectful. If by being respectful you mean "licking asss" or being sycophantic in their comments, then you must be on a long thing, because We don't like asss.

3. Feminists don't hate men. We only hate the fact that men feel they are better or of a higher class than us. And as such we should treat them like our superiors and accord them such respect.
Feminism is all about a believe in the equality of the sexes so if we see a man who feels he is above us, or he is more superior than us, we will prove to him that he is not. Not that we hate him.

4. Nairaland feminists are not biased. I myself I am not biased. I say things as I see them and I know a lot of ladies who aren't biased in anyway.

5. Feminists are not delusional to themselves or the society.
And who the hell told you that feminists find single or divorced mother more appealing?
A lot of feminists embrace the concept of marriage and long for the day they get married. The only thing is that she would want her husband to respect her views on feminism, even if he doesn't support it.
Come on, there are acclaimed feminists who are happily married. You have the likes of Beyonce and Chimamanda

6)I don't know where you got this idea from but you are wrong. Most feminists here on nairaland are not even married so how would they understand a marriage situation and what to do when they have issues.
That being said, a feminist would never advice a lady to leave her marriage because of simple issues that can be handled through other means.
Except the person isn't using her brains.

7)There are many Nairalanders who are championing the cause of feminism and at the same time are still dedicated to their religions.

8 )You are the one making a hasty generalization with this point you gave.
Everyone has a right to their opinion and views. You can't force someone to join in your cause. Because someone doesn't support your views doesn't mean the person is "bad"
Feminists don't see men who don't share their views in the way you just described.

9) I am a feminist and I won't describe myself as naïve. I have had experiences in life and those experiences have shaped my mind and the way I view things.
ooh my goodness! grin

who exactly was this post directed at?

all I saw while trying to read the post was a confused and undecided female trying to be associated with the new cool of being a feminist on nl :'\

just when did you become a feminist miss? all you did was state unfounded points that obviously must have been a result of your daydreams.

I hate self adulation angry

tankangry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by freecocoa(f): 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
VictoriaBee:

It's not.
Bible made it clear that all humans are equal.
It also opined that marriage is a thing of choice not compulsory..
Ok, so basically, only married women aren't equals with men(their husbands), right?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by babygirlfl: 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
If I hated something so much, I will avoid it.

Both male and female non-feminists open threads about feminism, mention feminists and change every thread to a feminist thread and jump on threads talking about feminism yet you hate feminism. How can frustrated and pained feminists cause so much frustration and pain to people?

9 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by funlord(m): 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
5minsmadness:

The topic is 10 Behaviors of an Extreme nairaland feminist. It doesn't cover all feminists only the badly behaves ones.

But as usual You and myndd have quickly jumped to conclusions.

Your 2,4,5,6 and 7 are Lies by the way. Either that or you are not aware of what your fellow feminists have been up to.

Reality Hurts!

5 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
EddyBlingzz:
ooh my goodness! grin

all I saw while trying to read the post was a confused and undecided female trying to be associated with the new cool of being a feminist on nl :'\

just when did you become a feminist miss? all you did was state unfounded points that obviously must have been a result of your daydreams.

tankangry
Why banking on speculations
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
freecocoa:
Ok, so basically, only married women aren't equals with men(their husbands), right?
No.
For example, you kept three people at home ranging from 18, 16 and 14years; you told the 18year old to take responsibility of what happens in the house - it doesn't make other less equal to him/her as they all have equal rights to anything..
Man being the head doesn't make them above women.

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by softvio(m): 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
VictoriaBee:

King depicts male gender and a female can never be one. That's synonymuous to saying where in the bible was a man made queen.
There are countless of bible verses adoring queens.

Psalm 45

9. Kings' daughtes are among your honourable women.
At your right hand stands the queen in gold from ophir.

u b hunter? u just de beat around d bush...u'r tryno giv ursef hope grin

5 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by funlord(m): 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
softvio:

grin
softvio:

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
babygirlfl:
If I hated something so much, I will avoid it.

Both male and female non-feminists open threads about feminism, mention feminists and change every thread to a feminist thread and jump on threads talking about feminism yet you hate feminism. How can frustrated and pained feminists cause so much frustration and pain to people?

These thread will surpass more than 10pages with same old bullsh1ts.
Anyone that believes men and women are not equal should limit it to their house and should endeavour to preach it to his/her mum, sisters, daughters and female relatives instead of passing their agressions towards innocent Nairaland women.

8 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by iPopAlomo(m): 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
As much as it seems I'm slanting women... I'm the biggest women lover in this thread... the curvy ones especially... I respect some women... the ones that quietly go about their job/work/hustle without rubbing it in our faces... I'll surely give respect when due... but if you can hide behind your computers and think because you work 9-5... you're superwoman... then I won't hesitate to throw shades at you...
a typical African woman would raise five boys into men... without seeking an international recognition for bravery... feminism has taken stupidity into another dimension of alternate reality... none of you nairaland feminist have achieved nothing in your lives... and you want to take credit for O. Winfrey, Omotola.J, Merkel, Serena.W, etc etc... you want recognition... female power... go out there... una oga chimamandi(I destroyed her name) is doing something for herself... start making your name... and you just might get the respect your seeking...
abi outside nairaland... how many people sabi stillfire or misssclassy...?!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by freecocoa(f): 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
VictoriaBee:

No.
For example, you kept three people at home ranging from 18, 16 and 14years; you told the 18year old to take responsibility of what happens in the house - it doesn't make other less equal to him/her as they all have equal rights to anything..
Man being the head doesn't make them above women.
You are making it a bit difficult to understand your point.

The analogy of the children's ages doesn't apply here as it never said anything about age in marriage.

You shifted the argument from men and women to husband and wife and I agreed with you. Unless you are arguing that submitting to someone who is supposed to head you, doesn't mean anything and should not be adhered to, no?

Please try to stay on topic.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by EddyBlingzz(m): 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Why banking on speculations
I thought very hard about replying this.

I don't bank on speculations. I only state things the way I see them(which almost always is the way they are).

it's logical that she wants to be a feminist just now when that term is garnering attention and is being associated with intelligence and courage on the part of the female- I don't have a problem with that cool

but I hate it whenever I come across a post that reeks of self adulation. all she did was say "she"(that I don't know as a feminist) is this,that and all that can be.

a neutral person who reads that post will be of my opinion.

9 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
EddyBlingzz:
I thought very hard about replying this.

I don't bank on speculations. I only state things the way I see them(which almost always is the way they are).

it's logical that she wants to be a feminist just now when that term is garnering attention and is being associated with intelligence and courage on the part of the female- I don't have a problem with that cool

but I hate it whenever I come across a post that reeks of self adulation. all she did was say "she"(that I don't know as a feminist) is this,that and all that can be.

a neutral person who reads that post will be of my opinion.
Lol, u obviously don't know her.
She has been a feminist since she stopped trolling but always on lowkey.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Truckpusher(m): 6:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
Op, you've perfectly painted a perfect picture of a misandrist and not a feminist in as much as I do agree with you that our women in this part of the world misunderstood feminism for equality with man.

But again you can't blame them when they grew up in a patrichial society where women undergo a lot of scrutiny,they live in fear and constantly blamed for every wrong thing that went down in relationship and marriages, most of their destinies tied to a man's destiny .So, it is normal that when such a people or gender find for themselves an avenue to express themsevles they might likely use it in the most undesirable and vigorous manner.

Women need a voice in the society to discard that western scourge and be African women and that can only be achieved by educating the girl child but today in this country you still have men that lay more emphasy on the sex of a child .You can now see that something is fundamentally wrong with the society and not women.
Bottom line is : we can't blame the women for what they are turning into until we put our house in order.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by babygirlfl: 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
FrancisTony:

These thread will surpass more than 10pages with same old bullsh1ts.
Anyone that believes men and women are not equal should limit it to their house and should endeavour to preach it to his/her mum, sisters, daughters and female relatives instead of passing their agressions towards innocent Nairaland women.

True
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by iPopAlomo(m): 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
freecocoa:

The analogy of the children's ages doesn't apply here as it never said anything about age in marriage.

You shifted the argument from men and women to husband and wife and I agreed with you. Unless you are arguing that submitting to someone who is supposed to head you, doesn't mean anything and should not be adhered to, no?

Play try to stay on topic.

She's very confused... she just start work... lool... apprentice feminists...

15 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by KingTom(m): 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
EddyBlingzz:
ooh my goodness! grin

tankangry
Funlord oya score this guy grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by funlord(m): 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
freecocoa:

grin
freecocoa:

How do you expect a 17 year old 2 get your point? Na you go tire my dear! She's still developing!

9 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by dinachi(m): 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
Frustration is the bedrock of extreme Nairaland Feminists. That and of course their atrociously rotten puccy! Clean women has no business with extreme feminism. They love their men too much to care about who's boss and all what not... grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by iPopAlomo(m): 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Op, you've perfectly painted a perfect picture of a misandrist and not a feminist in as much as I do agree with you that our women in this part of the world misunderstood feminism for equality with man.

But again you can't blame them when they grew up in a patrichial society where women undergo a lot of scrutiny,they live in fear and constantly blamed for every wrong thing that went down in relationship and marriages, most of their destinies tied to a man's destiny .So, it is normal that when such a people or gender find for themselves an avenue to express themsevles they might likely use it in the most undesirable and vigorous manner.

Women need a voice in the society to discard that western scourge and be African women and that can only be achieved by educating the girl child but today in this country you still have men that lay more emphasy on the sex of a child .You can now see that something is fundamentally wrong with the society and not women.
Bottom line is : we can't blame the women for what they are turning into until we put our house in order.

What are you saying nah... what are you saying nah... down south... how many women lives in fear...?! fear of what... can you back it up with stats...?!
and would you really want to give birth to one dozen children at this time and age...?! what emphasis on the sex of a child... people are growing past that... times are changing...

6 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by funlord(m): 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
KingTom:
grin
KingTom:

I dey come, scripts plenty 4 my desk at the moment!
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
Feminist:
You people wont stop mentioning me on NL . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Wetin I do you

I created this account to see how many mentions I will get in a day wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy

cheesy grin cheesy grin, you are cray cheesy cheesy

I am sure you went to create this account just to say this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40)

Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed / Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children / How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.