Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

I Need Suggestions On How To Get Applications Back On Blackberry Playbook - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Suggestions On How To Get Applications Back On Blackberry Playbook (582 Views)

Whatsapp Not Working On Blackberry, Nokia & Symbian Phones (PHOTO) / Whatsapp Will Be Discontinued On Blackberry And Nokia Operating System By 2016 / I Have #18,000 And I Need Suggestions On A Good Android Phone To Buy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Suggestions On How To Get Applications Back On Blackberry Playbook by t0bbY(m): 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
Please i hope to get suggestions on how to get applications back on a blackberry playbook which was formatted sometimes ago, unknowingly it should have been backed up into a system before it was formatted...hoping i get a solution on here, thanks in advance.
Re: I Need Suggestions On How To Get Applications Back On Blackberry Playbook by Babalegba(m): 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
There is a blackberry forum will a dedicated playbook section. Why not google for it and ask there
Re: I Need Suggestions On How To Get Applications Back On Blackberry Playbook by t0bbY(m): 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
Babalegba:
There is a blackberry forum will a dedicated playbook section. Why not google for it and ask there

i have done that,on NL am still expecting reply. Google is even a no go area,redirecting u to crackberry and its nt solving the problem.thnx tho
Re: I Need Suggestions On How To Get Applications Back On Blackberry Playbook by henry007(m): 6:05am On Jun 23, 2015
If you're seeing only the browser, that means you need to update software via WiFi, find someone with hotspot feature, turn it on and connect. Update software again Just like you did before. Worked for me.
Re: I Need Suggestions On How To Get Applications Back On Blackberry Playbook by t0bbY(m): 12:08am On Jun 27, 2015
henry007:
If you're seeing only the browser, that means you need to update software via WiFi, find someone with hotspot feature, turn it on and connect. Update software again Just like you did before. Worked for me.
thanks man m gonna try this
Re: I Need Suggestions On How To Get Applications Back On Blackberry Playbook by BluePearls(m): 3:48am On Jun 27, 2015
Henry is right, that's what you need to do.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom Z (a.k.a Tecno A7) | Review | Specs | Features / Anyone With A Working Recovery Ie CWM Or TWRP For Phantom Z(tecno A7) / Which Blackberry Phone Is The Best.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.