Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

I Want To Invest In Agro Trading - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Want To Invest In Agro Trading (1181 Views)

Ezeemo Set To Create Over 3,000 Jobs In Agro Businesses In Anambra State / Governor Obiano's Agro Revolution In Anambra State -pictures / Amazing Business Opportunities In AGRO Processing And Manufacturing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Invest In Agro Trading by dondo83(m): 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
after studying the business/investment section on nairaland, i have come to a conclusion which is to invest in agro trading. If you are in abuja /niger/nassarawa and you have an experience in buying food produce up north to sell in other locations kindly send an email to ceegee22000@gmail.com . Investment will be in the region of 1-2million. please note, i will not give you the funds, rather we will partner and agree on profit sharing
Re: I Want To Invest In Agro Trading by adehsenior(m): 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
I am based in Taraba and across trading of products like sesame seeds and melon can be very lucrative if bought and taken to places like Lagos.
1.5 to 2 million should give us upto 10 metric tons of sesame seeds (100 bags) which can give a profit margin of up to 400,000 per trip.
Melon is also a good investment.
08130690141 or 07085510627 lets discuss
I can send you a feasibility studies within the week if interested.
Re: I Want To Invest In Agro Trading by dondo83(m): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
adehsenior:
I am based in Taraba and across trading of products like sesame seeds and melon can be very lucrative if bought and taken to places like Lagos.
1.5 to 2 million should give us upto 10 metric tons of sesame seeds (100 bags) which can give a profit margin of up to 400,000 per trip.
Melon is also a good investment.
08130690141 or 07085510627 lets discuss
I can send you a feasibility studies within the week if interested.

i will contact you
Re: I Want To Invest In Agro Trading by Ltrust(m): 4:05am On Aug 25, 2016
Business opportunities abound in agricultural commodity processing. You can process sheanut to crude sheabutter and even further to refined sheabutter. There is already market for processed sheabutter in Nigeria and European countries.The raw material is sheanut and it is abundant in states of Kwara, niger, oyo and kebbi states. Locating your production plant closer to the shea states will be a comparative advantage. Return on investment is over 80%. Extraction rate is about 34%. Note that one(1) Metric ton of sheanut(raw material) goes for N60,000 while crude processed sheabutter is N300,000 per ton. Investing in shea processing business either in small scale, medium or large scale will not just be very profitable but a wise investment./07033097160.
Re: I Want To Invest In Agro Trading by divineappo(m): 9:21am On Aug 25, 2016
Ltrust:
Business opportunities abound in agricultural commodity processing. You can process sheanut to crude sheabutter and even further to refined sheabutter. There is already market for processed sheabutter in Nigeria and European countries.The raw material is sheanut and it is abundant in states of Kwara, niger, oyo and kebbi states. Locating your production plant closer to the shea states will be a comparative advantage. Return on investment is over 80%. Extraction rate is about 34%. Note that one(1) Metric ton of sheanut(raw material) goes for N60,000 while crude processed sheabutter is N300,000 per ton. Investing in shea processing business either in small scale, medium or large scale will not just be very profitable but a wise investment./07033097160.
do u av buyer for cotton seed? delivery is possible. talk to me; gabdeland.agro@yandex.com
Re: I Want To Invest In Agro Trading by phillings247: 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
i need supplier of spanish runner type of groudnut.size 50 -60 in large quantity.if u can supply call or whatsapp me on 08027915498
Re: I Want To Invest In Agro Trading by jackbennie: 3:40am On Aug 27, 2016
Ltrust:
Do u ve sheanuts

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Free Farmland In Benin? / See What A Nairalander Got From A Hunter Friend On His Birthday As Gift / How To Make Canola Oil From Canola Seeds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.