Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,478 members, 7,781,396 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:45 PM

Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today (38154 Views)

Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today / President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs / How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by makzeze: 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
PMB's first official meeting at Aso Rock.......and of course its with the Service Chiefs on the burning issue at hand (insecurity). Vice President Osinbajo also in attendance.

Cc: lalasticlala

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by makzeze: 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
May God be with You Mr. President and your VP.

114 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
Do you sure it's today? No hard feelings, We need results baba.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by makzeze: 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
mistypiper:
Do you sure it's today?
No, in 1984, when Buhari took over as military head of state.

242 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by MosakuAW(m): 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
cool

The change start now.

No more excuses.

Enjoy your stay in office and make sure, come 2019 we all will look back and be proud of your achievement in office.

Sai BABA.

14 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by VICTORCIZA(m): 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
Too much distance between him and the mere commisioner

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by midolian(m): 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
..And All these our TANoid sponsored media be carrying fake stories every now and then.. I thought they said osinbanjo will have to undergo a course/training where he ll be tought how to keep secrets b4 he can be allowed to attend meetings with Buhari and the service chiefs. cheesy cheesy cheesy

As if osinbajo na parrot cheesy cheesy cheesy #painedTANoids

95 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by thaoriginator: 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
Tanoids una papa anywhere una dey.. barcanista how far nagrin

49 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by akins56(m): 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
mistypiper:
Do you sure it's today?
no, na tommorow.

16 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by ziccoit: 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
makzeze:
No, in 1984, when Buhari took over as military head of state.

Brilliant. Haters go na hate even when there are nothing to hate anymore they will turn their hatred on themselves. Na dem you see who go break household materials in display of annoyance.

35 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by MosakuAW(m): 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
mistypiper:
Do you sure it's today?
What type of grammar is this? undecided

110 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
thaoriginator:
Tanoids una papa anywhere una dey.. barcanista how far nagrin
So this calls for celebration? cheesy cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by Elslim: 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
TANoids and SATanist where una de oooh...

Market don come for una....

13 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by donphilopus: 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
When Osinbajo visited Sudan for the Presidential inauguration, they (TANdroids) said he was locked out of the security meeting be he's a 'levelless' VP. Now that they've seen a picture of him in the meeting with Security Chiefs, they would wanna analyse the picture. Some would say he's too far from the President, some would say he looks malnourished, while some would say he looks dejected. But let them say whatever they wanna say, their cries cannot hinder the Change we unanimously voted for!

Breakingtimes and other PDP's media arm (of propaganda) should go back to the drawing board!

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
VICTORCIZA:
cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
barcanista:

Ask them! These folks are soaked in propaganda.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by Dannidom(m): 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nice one. But to what intent @op sounds fishy to me

I think VP nagging again

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by sammyj: 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
This men shows qualities of good leadership compare to their predecessors looking at the seriousness atmosphere around the meeting environment. SAI PBM/ PYO. God bless Nigeria !!! cheesy grin tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by osaslord500(m): 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
Fp on point
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
dearpreye:

Ask them! These folks are soaked in propaganda.
I wonder how that affects governance

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by thaoriginator: 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
barcanista:
YES tongue

9 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by sammyj: 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
My Humble distinguished President. And some Tanoids will come here to say the VP was locked outside. Thank you OPs for the report!!! cheesy grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by okunboy: 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
VICTORCIZA:

PMP did meeting without VP, una dey complain say VP no dey the meeting......Now he is meeting with the security chief, you guys don dey start una wahala again.... now "it is too much distance between him and the VP". Na wa for una o!

26 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
thaoriginator:
YES tongue
I celebrate with you and Pastor Osinbanjo. It is a feat worth celebrating...

Hopefully, we(young people) shall take over from them someday

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
midolian:
All these our TANoid sponsored media be carrying fake stories every now and then.. I thought they said osinbanjo will have to be tought how to keep secrets b4 he will be allowed to attend meetings with Buhari and the service chiefs. As if osinbajo na parrot cheesy cheesy cheesy #painedTANoids
Re u in anyway related to pentiumpro?

I rep miss Genea
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by daikale: 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
ok, next
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by alaoeri: 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
And TANoids are busy spreading falsehood that Osinbajo is ban from attending meetings of the security chiefs & the president, honestly the new opposition lacks substance.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
mistypiper:
Do you sure it's today?
Apc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grammar!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by Masculity(m): 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
VICTORCIZA:

may be next time they will sit on thesame seat. undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Apc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grammar!!!!!!!!!

na my kind of grammar

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by Masculity(m): 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
mistypiper:
Do you sure it's today?

The guy is eager to criticise!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
mistypiper:

na my kind of grammar
I sight thee No man born of a woman through d vagina is above mistake Na only God(d father d son d spirit) is perfect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   / Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion / Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.