Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,814 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Will You Stay With A Partner Who Cannot Make Babies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Stay With A Partner Who Cannot Make Babies (1725 Views)

Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? / Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) / Lady Asking Me To Assist Her Make Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Stay With A Partner Who Cannot Make Babies by ammamat(f): 11:24am On Feb 26, 2009
will you stay with a partner who cannot make babies
Re: Will You Stay With A Partner Who Cannot Make Babies by Tonyet1(m): 11:28am On Feb 26, 2009
hmmmmm such a question,

welll i phink females were naturally designed to birth babies, so i will act as a natural man seeking a natural woman too wink
Re: Will You Stay With A Partner Who Cannot Make Babies by webprince(m): 11:50am On Feb 26, 2009
ammamat:

will you stay with a partner [b]who cannot make babies[/b]
@poster, pls elaborate: partner medically certified but couldnot make babies. or partner whose womb is destroyed due to D&C ect??
Re: Will You Stay With A Partner Who Cannot Make Babies by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 26, 2009
Babies dont bring happiness. Love does!!

I'll stay if I love him.
Re: Will You Stay With A Partner Who Cannot Make Babies by ammamat(f): 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2009
@ webprince, not because of D&C, not medically
Re: Will You Stay With A Partner Who Cannot Make Babies by ammamat(f): 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2009
@ ujujoan remember childrens do contributed too,,, coz the family would not wnat to know whose at fault. The question now is if u love him and stay, if is u will he stay?
Re: Will You Stay With A Partner Who Cannot Make Babies by Tonyet1(m): 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2009
ammamat:

@ ujujoan remember childrens do contributed too,,, coz the family would not wnat to know whose at fault. The question now is if u love him and stay, if is u will he stay?

hmmmm my baby now u've spoken sweet, infact i will retrieve that divorce letter i passed you last nite ok! wink wink

dont mind ujujuan,

uju, will u stay with a man with no[b] manliness[/b]?
Re: Will You Stay With A Partner Who Cannot Make Babies by dani1luv: 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2009
@ Poster
That if its natural

BUT

If a lady have series of ABORTION it can damage the womb.
that what causes barreness; but some are natural
Re: Will You Stay With A Partner Who Cannot Make Babies by webprince(m): 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2009
ammamat:

@ webprince, not because of D&C, not medically
OK then. I'll definately stay with her. We can adopt if she cant have babies. no probs. 2 me, women r not baby factory!
Re: Will You Stay With A Partner Who Cannot Make Babies by ammamat(f): 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2009
@ Dani1luv how can abort cours barreness?, and like how many time of abortion can cours that,
I think Abortion insome cases is far more better than Pills. meanwhile how can this led to barreness coz if is so I see no reason it should be done in the Hospital.
Re: Will You Stay With A Partner Who Cannot Make Babies by Akinagirl(f): 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2009
Bleep- YOU, was that really necessary?
Re: Will You Stay With A Partner Who Cannot Make Babies by dani1luv: 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2009
Bleep-You:

Naturally women are dense, daft, stupid and weak. Now a woman who is all of the above and cant have babies is simply a useless appendix that should be cut off immediately. All those barren cows out there are suffering for the countless abortions they had when they were extremely promiscuous and those that havent aborted but have their wombs tied is because they are too greedy, foolish and dense for nature to have pity on them.

Since they are barren, they have no use for anyone on the planet, so they should be locked up and thrown into a dungeon since their primary role on this planet is to be objects of sex and make babies.

Useless Appendix set of creatures!
Look who is talking undecided

You are on the danger zone my dear friend lipsrsealed

If all those stupid things you mentioned are really for women; So then why did you think God Created Woman

man buckle up oh
Re: Will You Stay With A Partner Who Cannot Make Babies by ammamat(f): 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2009
Since they are barren, they have no use for anyone on the planet, so they should be locked up and thrown into a dungeon since their primary role on this planet is to be objects of sex and make babies.

What if the fault is from u , will u be lock into the gungeon,  ?
Re: Will You Stay With A Partner Who Cannot Make Babies by Akinagirl(f): 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2009
ammamaut, abortion can cause bareness, as it weakens the cervix, especially multipule abortions.
Re: Will You Stay With A Partner Who Cannot Make Babies by ammamat(f): 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2009
Bleep -you, u are saying what u don't know. think u are still a baby not yet a man. coz if u are to be a real man u will no the issues and the mysteries of life
Re: Will You Stay With A Partner Who Cannot Make Babies by ammamat(f): 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2009
[url=http://ammamaut, abortion can cause bareness, as it weakens the cervix, especially multipule abortions]ammamaut, abortion can cause bareness, as it weakens the cervix, especially multipule abortions[/url][quote][/quote]
Well i have no idear about that, what courses bleding even while the person is pregnant? at times unknowing to the person involved
Re: Will You Stay With A Partner Who Cannot Make Babies by dani1luv: 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2009
ammamat:

@ Dani1luv how can abort cours barreness?, and like how many time of abortion can cours that,
I think Abortion insome cases is far more better than Pills. meanwhile how can this led to barreness coz if is so I see no reason it should be done in the Hospital.
Akinagirl:

ammamaut, abortion can cause bareness, as it weakens the cervix, especially multipule abortions.

Abortions weakens the womb and also kills the cervix.
Re: Will You Stay With A Partner Who Cannot Make Babies by ammamat(f): 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2009
@ ammamat

Bottomline she is a barren waste of space!

What is her purpose and use on the planet when she is barren? She is just extremely useless, hopless, futile, ineffectual, inadequate, worthless and of no use no mankind.

She should be deleted from the planet as soon as possible to make way for more active sex objects and baby factories to populate the world!

How can a man stay with such a non enity? If i date one and i know, i will sleep with her continuous to give her that false sense of hope that a miracle will come her way soon and assure her that i will be with her till eternity and promise to marry her and by the side way, meet another woman and impregnate her and a week to the marriage call the wedding off and show her my new bride to be in her pregnant state to make the barren Arrow go crazy and if possible she will go nuts at that preganant woman to harm her and after that the police will be involved and she will be charged with attempted murder and locked up!

Thats just the best way to keep these worthless and ineffectual barren creatures off the streets!

[quote][/quote]

Y are u talking like pheresees, too bad just pary that God will not jugde u with u are saying, I want you to know that children are gift from God, So are u telling me that Hanah that was barren till God visited her was useless, friutless and all those even sarah as u know.
Stop saying that ok, If u are impotent nkor what will happen?
Re: Will You Stay With A Partner Who Cannot Make Babies by arramyjay: 3:03pm On Feb 26, 2009
Yes.
Re: Will You Stay With A Partner Who Cannot Make Babies by arramyjay: 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2009
Bleep-You:

Unfortunately i am not impotent infact very very potent. I have impregnated all my ex girlfriends that i have spent a considerable time with and i have coerced all of them to abort the children and after that dumped them and moved on. I dont dwell with the emotional aspect of having kids and whether they come or not, makes no difference to me!

Bottom line, i am very very potent and those barren goats are as blank as Bleep!

Anytime i hear about one or see one, i always laugh my head off and mock them without pity. I dont feel i need to be sympathetic with them. While others like to feign a sympathetic look towards them so that they can hope not to be barren if they are nice to them, i laugh my head off at them and if they feel bad and demoralized, they can slit their throats for all i care! The more i laugh, the more potent i will be and the more girls i would get pregnant to dump afterwards and move on.

Life is a B***tch and a woman is a b****ch! Talkless of a barren B****tch!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Off with your head freak.
Re: Will You Stay With A Partner Who Cannot Make Babies by delegirl(f): 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2009
Does d partner produce baby or wat.
Re: Will You Stay With A Partner Who Cannot Make Babies by Akinagirl(f): 11:44pm On Feb 27, 2009
Wow, what a nut case.
Re: Will You Stay With A Partner Who Cannot Make Babies by CrazyMan(m): 2:43am On Feb 28, 2009
When God created man, he gave him a commandment. Be fruitful, multiply and fill the whole earth. A barren marriage would need God's intervention to survive. But I won't say if I would endure with such partner or not.
Re: Will You Stay With A Partner Who Cannot Make Babies by Gabry(f): 4:38am On Feb 28, 2009
@topic,

yes I will. There are always other options in life. Besides, you marry the person cause you want to live the rest of your life with the person. Making babies is just the next step.
Re: Will You Stay With A Partner Who Cannot Make Babies by Gabry(f): 4:42am On Feb 28, 2009
Bleep-You:

Unfortunately i am not impotent infact very very potent. I have impregnated all my ex girlfriends that i have spent a considerable time with and i have coerced all of them to abort the children and after that dumped them and moved on. I dont dwell with the emotional aspect of having kids and whether they come or not, makes no difference to me!

Bottom line, i am very very potent and those barren goats are as blank as Bleep!

Anytime i hear about one or see one, i always laugh my head off and mock them without pity. I dont feel i need to be sympathetic with them. While others like to feign a sympathetic look towards them so that they can hope not to be barren if they are nice to them, i laugh my head off at them and if they feel bad and demoralized, they can slit their throats for all i care! The more i laugh, the more potent i will be and the more girls i would get pregnant to dump afterwards and move on.

Life is a B***tch and a woman is a b****ch! Talkless of a barren B****tch!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thank you! I thank God for creating people like you on this earth so that you will fill the spaces of Hell while the rest of us would have our space in heaven. Just hope when you land in hell, may you not be in the same category like Hitler. I go hear that lucifer is stuffing Pineapple up his hairy ass daily! angry grin
Re: Will You Stay With A Partner Who Cannot Make Babies by SeanT21(f): 5:57am On Feb 28, 2009
~~If Your partner can not produce,You can alsways adopt.~~~There are billions of children looking for a home.~~ wink
Re: Will You Stay With A Partner Who Cannot Make Babies by sexyLeamon(f): 6:21am On Feb 28, 2009
hmm hmmm tough ques give me one week to think cheesy
Re: Will You Stay With A Partner Who Cannot Make Babies by jamace(m): 7:58am On Feb 28, 2009
One man's meat is another man's poison. If I can not stay with such a partner, they are people looking for such. There is nothing that is valueless on this earth. smiley
Re: Will You Stay With A Partner Who Cannot Make Babies by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 28, 2009
If i love her soso much,n wouldn't want to break her heart,for one-I do not want to b a divorce patient in my life-i will marry a second wife n make her understand that man shall not live by kitten alone,but by every good thing that comes wit it,children inclusive.I'm a typical african man,n i'll b a liar if i tell u i do not want to have children,cos na person born me too. But in this my decision to take a second wife,we must come to an agreement o,cos myself I LOVE CHILDREN,especially when they are mine n not borrowed from d orphanage or from another man

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Suprise Her? / Why Is It Dat Girls Keep Telling Me No.i Nid Wise Counsel / Courtship Through Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.