Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

UMI Iron Discussion Thread (IRON MAN IS COMING) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMI Iron Discussion Thread (IRON MAN IS COMING) (12722 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Umi Iron Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMI Iron Discussion Thread (IRON MAN IS COMING) by KuliMart: 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
Manuelson:
Umi iron or redmi note 2.. They are both the same price range, i need pros and cons of each device tnx.

That will be hard to list here. Search online for information.
Re: UMI Iron Discussion Thread (IRON MAN IS COMING) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
I like the spec and design , but it's just too expensive, is the phone on jumia yet ?
bigtt76
Re: UMI Iron Discussion Thread (IRON MAN IS COMING) by khattab008: 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
Will be stocking the upgraded Xiaomi Redmi 2A to be released soon?
If yes whats the possible price range.
Re: UMI Iron Discussion Thread (IRON MAN IS COMING) by bigtt76(f): 11:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
Naaaa you can get it from. KuliMart dot Com better soup na money kill am

WarRLaY:
I like the spec and design , but it's just too expensive, is the phone on jumia yet ?
bigtt76
Re: UMI Iron Discussion Thread (IRON MAN IS COMING) by KuliMart: 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
We have this phone in stock.
Re: UMI Iron Discussion Thread (IRON MAN IS COMING) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
bigtt76:
Screen is HD and very clear not blurry as someone said of Infinix Hot2. It's also not of gorilla glass lineage hence the need for the tempered glass protector.

I'm not a good gamer but I've tried playing 3D tennis on this phone without issues as well as watched live TV streams (CNN, ESPN etc) without issues.

Sim 1 and 2 are na no type with both running 3G. Not been able to test the 4G yet.

The phone also supports Micro SD card up to 32gb. The only snag here like most new phones, you have to sacrifice the second Sim slot to accommodate the SD Card.

Yes an update was released by manufacturer which allowed users to revert back to capacitance navigation buttons (activates buttons on the phone's chassis) instead of the on screen display thereby increasing the available display area.

This act in itself was as a result from requests from several users which goes on to display the manufacturer's responsiveness to feedback.

The updates were downloaded and installed via the accompanying proprietary management software RootJoy made specially for phone's use. It runs on Windows platform. You also use other tools available to manage MTK devices.

You are presented with available and compatible stock and custom Roms by the tool.

Last but not the least, phone comes rooted using Super so no need to bother but flashing root roms.

I hope this helps.

All in all, it's a very good phone for its price range.

it support up to 64gb on phone. Know this because am using a 64gb sdcard
Re: UMI Iron Discussion Thread (IRON MAN IS COMING) by bigtt76(f): 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
Thats cool. Not tried it with SD Card yet though

parksg:
it support up to 64gb on phone. Know this because am using a 64gb sdcard
Re: UMI Iron Discussion Thread (IRON MAN IS COMING) by KuliMart: 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2015
Truly tempered iron man.
Re: UMI Iron Discussion Thread (IRON MAN IS COMING) by bigtt76(f): 3:03am On Sep 18, 2015
Did you succeed in bring back to life your device?

glurxy:
hello can some one help me with rootjoy for Umi iron recovery so i can recover my umi iron
my phone as been bricked when ever i on it, it automatically go to roojoy boot loader please any help?

i bricked the phone when i was trying to update i
Re: UMI Iron Discussion Thread (IRON MAN IS COMING) by KuliMart: 9:03am On Oct 08, 2015
UMI IRON is coming next week.....
Re: UMI Iron Discussion Thread (IRON MAN IS COMING) by KuliMart: 6:29am On Oct 15, 2015
You can start ordering the iron man.
Re: UMI Iron Discussion Thread (IRON MAN IS COMING) by KuliMart: 6:58am On Oct 16, 2015
UMI IRON in stock
Re: UMI Iron Discussion Thread (IRON MAN IS COMING) by Iykopee(m): 7:59am On Oct 16, 2015
KuliMart:
UMI IRON in stock

Price of the phone and delivery to PH is how much total?
Re: UMI Iron Discussion Thread (IRON MAN IS COMING) by KuliMart: 9:27am On Oct 16, 2015
Iykopee:

Price of the phone and delivery to PH is how much total?

Check the website, during checkout you will see the details. Register an account and order.
Re: UMI Iron Discussion Thread (IRON MAN IS COMING) by KuliMart: 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
Order yours now.
Re: UMI Iron Discussion Thread (IRON MAN IS COMING) by akocce(m): 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
do they support pay on delivery?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN Introduces "DND" Do Not Disturb / Microsoft Edge Browser Passes 1 Million Downloads On Google Play Store In 1 Week / You Never Have To Flash your Nokia Phone Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.