Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) (41183 Views)

Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) / Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun / Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by interpaspot(m): 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
Jalubarika:
Y is my small ugly commissioner not there?
the small ugly commissioner that is far and far better and more intellectual than your whole generation

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by Atlantian: 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
A smart man stands respected, that is what I tell people. Do not ever sacrifice your personal goal for the hijack of a cabal. This life thrives on selfishness, the truth is that generosity is not a political theme. It is morality. You must learn to separate the rice from the chaff. APC had no choice but to bow to the popular mandate that Saraki holds which gives PDP the adrenaline to buoy and offers Saraki a buoyancy to float against clannish godfatherism. I am not saying it is goodnews to Nigerians, because there is no good news. This government has no agenda, no direction, and what ever they are doing now is initial gragra. Until there is a blueprint to industrialize Nigeria. Construct atleast 100 insterstate highways, provide 247 electricity and offer welfare package to all citizens, we will remain a jungle. At the moment, there is no such plan and everyone is for himself stealing to secure a future unknown. We are what we are.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by PLEXPLEX(m): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
CaptaiinG:
Where are the Olote,(bad belle) who were dancing and jumping when Saraki won the Nass election? So u thought Saraki will deflect to PDP abi? Hahaha, Lol things have started settling down wen Saraki visited Obj at his Hilltop house.

So wat? U must be a very big fat learner if u
think that the crisis with APC as it is right now can be solved with mere meetings.....Just wait n see whether Saraki ll dissatisfy Yerima, Goje or Melaye
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by PLEXPLEX(m): 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
LAX89:

Explain how they would remove Ekweremmadu.

U dey even waste ur time dey ask that question?
This people don't even know the meeting agenda
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by JoeCutie(m): 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
Handsome President of the Senate. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
Aitee1:
What can these old men do for 9ja in this digital era
HbD!
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by ope2711(m): 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
Jalubarika:
Y is my small ugly commissioner not there? undecided[color=#770077][/color]

and ugly commissioner is much better than your papa @ village
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by Ama80(f): 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
raumdeuter:
APC resolving their issue.
Bad news for PDP. The PDP members who supported and were jumping up 2 weeks ago with the hopes that this would split APC are now disappointed, Obasanjo has called Saraki to order and the APCis stronger than ever.

Now they would ally together to deal with the PDP. First Point of call remove Ekweremadu
ur being here is wasteful cos u misused it wt ur ignorant ranting.dnt ask me how.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by sammyj: 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
Sorry babe. Please forgive me!!!! cheesy grin[quote author=Berrymoss post=35036007][/quote]
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by colletteagbo1(f): 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
Unity in diversity
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by mustafo: 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
It was never a birthright for Ahmed Lawan to think the post was stolen from him.

He should just forget it and wait on God for his turn or not his turn.
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by VirginFinder: 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
Caseless:
he's a notherner

And what does that add or take away from you?
How does it better your mood?

We have Ebiras, Igalas, Tivs, Junkun and hundreds of other tribes in the north that are neither Hausa nor Fulani nor Kanuri. In fact, Yakubu Dogara is neither Hausa nor Fulani, hence, his profession of Christianity. Why is different with Yorubas?

Why is difficult for you guys(mostly ibos) come to terms with the fact that there are northern Yorubas?

Why does it give you sleepless nights

Of all the tribes in the north, only the Yorubas dont speak Hausa either as a first or second language. Anyone who does had to learn it like every other Nigerian.

Nonsense!
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by tomakint: 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
raumdeuter:
Bad news for PDP. The PDP members who supported and were jumping up 2 weeks ago with the hopes that this would split APC are now disappointed, Obasanjo has called Saraki to order and the APCis stronger than ever.

Now they would ally together to deal with the PDP. First Point of call remove Ekweremadu
What is dayo saying? cheesy cheesy always comedic .....Saraki need to kiss the canvas before Ekweremadu can be removed ....

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by Myself2(m): 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
raumdeuter:

grin grin
This is the height of delusion and you along with the 40 something naive people that liked your post have just exposed how ignorant you are about Nigerian politics.The seeds of APC disintegration have been sown and there is no stopping it.
Saraki's best allies in the Senate ate the PDP senators. He WILL NEVER trust Law an or any Thiefnuboo acolyte
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by teegbaj101(m): 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
Disagree to agree a policy of choices.I believe they must av reached a compromise.dat,s good to hear so far all they do is in national interes.pdfigs sorry o epele we no break up oo infact we,re going to wax stronger
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by worksmart(m): 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
Fellow APC supporters, the following people have likely betrayed us and will ensure continued misery for the nation.

Yemi Osinbajo
Bola Tinubu
John Oyegun
Lai Mohammed
Abubakar Atiku
Gov. El Rufai
Gov. Shettima
Gov. Tambuwal

Nigeria forget change, you are on your own now.
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by millionboi(m): 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
raumdeuter:
Bad news for PDP. The PDP members who supported and were jumping up 2 weeks ago with the hopes that this would split APC are now disappointed, Obasanjo has called Saraki to order and the APCis stronger than ever.s

saraki must kip his promises 2pdp,knwin fuly wel dat tinubu migght strike again
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by dekdek: 2:02am On Jun 23, 2015
Saao:
stop deceiving urself. If indeed they resolve this issue, u think another big issue will not come up tomorrow? Who told u, Yoruba and Hausa will work successfully. Keep dreaming. I foresee a split that will lead to the emergence of new party not even joining pdp

Ur kind stated this thrash when discussions started for the formation of apc.
When they had an mou to form the party, u goons claimed there is no way they will succeed.
When it was formed, ur miserable kind still stated that they won't last a year. Even after booting out ur god Jonah-daft, u are claiming they simply can't work together. Why can't u stop deceiving ursef, consoling ursef thinking that u are doing ursef some good instead of facing reality.
Their biggest challenge so far has been defeated, why do u think minor challenges like this will consume them?
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by dekdek: 2:04am On Jun 23, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

So wat? U must be a very big fat learner if u
think that the crisis with APC as it is right now can be solved with mere meetings.....Just wait n see whether Saraki ll dissatisfy Yerima, Goje or Melaye

What crisis? Rubbish.
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by Saao(m): 5:45am On Jun 23, 2015
dekdek:

Ur kind stated this thrash when discussions started for the formation of apc.
When they had an mou to form the party, u goons claimed there is no way they will succeed.
When it was formed, ur miserable kind still stated that they won't last a year. Even after booting out ur god Jonah-daft, u are claiming they simply can't work together. Why can't u stop deceiving ursef, consoling ursef thinking that u are doing ursef some good instead of facing reality.
Their biggest challenge so far has been defeated, why do u think minor challenges like this will consume them?
must u insult? Why can't u grow up? What is eating up? Pls Learn manners, I will not join issue with u but learn to tolerate other persons opinion bcuz we in a civilized society. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by dekdek: 7:32am On Jun 23, 2015
Saao:
must u insult? Why can't u grow up? What is eating up? Pls Learn manners, I will not join issue with u but learn to tolerate other persons opinion bcuz we in a civilized society. Thank u

Ur opinion was insultive to reasonable peeps.So so valueless, i also do not want to join issues with ur type. It's about time foolish opinions are placed in their rightful place.
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by Saao(m): 8:23am On Jun 23, 2015
dekdek:

Ur opinion was insultive to reasonable peeps.So so valueless, i also do not want to join issues with ur type. It's about time foolish opinions are placed in their rightful place.
I can see. I better ignore u. I pray u always meet ur type

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by abbey72(m): 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
One fold one shepard. United dey satnd.
Re: Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) by 2dillu2(m): 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
Jalubarika:
Y is my small ugly commissioner not there? undecided[color=#770077][/color]
to all the PMB & v.p YO haters cheeeers tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protest Erupt In Abuja Against INEC & 2023 Elections Results / Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.