Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Questions On Google Fetch As Google Which Index Pages Quickly - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Questions On Google Fetch As Google Which Index Pages Quickly (418 Views)

Sad News As Google Disable My Adsense Account / Find What You Are Looking For Faster On Google / How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Questions On Google Fetch As Google Which Index Pages Quickly by kindas: 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
Google Webmaster Tools has a great feature, Fetch As Google which allows webmasters to see the results of Googlebot trying to fetch their webpages. This tool returns useful information such as server headers and other HTML, which can help diagnose technical problems. It's was a great tool - but now Google has made it even greater! You can now see how Googlebot renders the webpage as well, rather than just fetching it.
Previously, you could use the Fetch as Googlebot feature to view an output of code and HTML. This served programmers well, but wasn't very helpful to those who're new to web programming, or those who are fairly new. Now, however, they can see a visual representation of what Googlebot sees.
The tool allow you to submit a url and crawl this is somehow good for blog starters cause it indexes the page within seconds of submitting unless u have problem with ur robot.txt.
To do this sign in to google webmaster tools navigate to crawl the click on fetch as google,
But my question for webmasters is - Is this feature good to rank my website at top searches or i should wait for google bots to crawl my site itself?

(1) (Reply)

.love Domains Launches & Is Giving Away 2,015 Free.love Domains / Html And Css / 6 Top And Different Ways To Come Up With A App Or Business Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.