Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out (3961 Views)

Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) / Tough Economy Causes Scarcity Of Marriage Suitors In Lagos / Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out by carzola(m): 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
Feelings of fear might envelop anyone who suddenly bumps into Queen Okafor due to the excessive hairs on her entire body including her face, breasts and chest.

However, Okafor, who hails from Nnobi in Idemili South Local Government Area of Anambra State has revealed that the hairs which some persons might see as repulsive had made her popular to the point that hundreds of men troop to ask for her hand in marriage.

The 26-year-old graduate of Environmental Health Science, who described herself as ‘Nigerian Queen of hairs’ stated that she had gained popularity over the years due to the thick hairs on her body.

Some of her fans opine that she is the most hairy woman in Nigeria, although no competent source has verified the claim.

She said, “I get not less than 100 suitors and admirers everyday depending on the occasion. Married and single men, boys, girls, lesbians and gay men are attracted to me. But I can’t accept every person that approaches me because people are very deceptive.

“Some men will tell me that they are not married, whereas they are married with children at home. I am not married, but I intend to get married one day because that is the prayer of every woman, but definitely not to a married man. If God answers my prayers, I will be happy to be married to a businessman that will love me and not be one that will beat me.”

On whether she was recovering from a failed relationship, Okafor said, “No man has ever dumped or disappointed me, I can tell you that.

“I fell in love with one man immediately after my secondary school. He was fond of beating me because he was very temperamental and that informed my decision to quit the relationship.”

The self-acclaimed Nigerian Queen Of Hairs also hinted that she had another failed relationship with another man who was fond of cheating.

She said, “I fell in love with one man, but I detest men that don’t tell the truth, I was in love with him but because he was a womaniser, I decided to dump him.

“On several occasions, he tried to seduce and sleep with my younger sister. My sister told me about this. She said whenever she was asleep, he would sneak into her bedroom and attempt to sleep with her.”

According to Punch, Okafor added that she had not seen a genuine heartthrob yet as everybody seems to be interested only in her “flesh.”

Pointing out that her hairy body is hereditary, she said, “It is a family thing, especially from my father’s side. So, if I get married, I won’t be surprised to see any, if not all of my children, having hairs all over their bodies.”

Okafor who is currently a model who has featured in several advertisements intends to take up a career as an actress.

See more photos.

Link: http://www.thetrentonline.com/extremely-hairy-lady-claims-gets-100-suitors-daily-photos/

Re: ‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out by donholy28(m): 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
She mean say she like 1000 men don come come to marry hairy monkey like her.
Re: ‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out by kossyablaze(m): 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
They wan use am do special juju be that

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out by Sandydayz(f): 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Kul cheesy
Re: ‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
kossyablaze:
You be ur papa pikin
Re: ‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out by Masculity(m): 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
If you like go to another planet and marry undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: ‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out by Kimeto(f): 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
Lol...her bear bear pass some guys own sha grin grin grin
And what is up with her eyebrows in the second picture plix?
Re: ‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hain!!with dis silly make up over ur face or what? undecided #some guys are mad sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
No comment lipsrsealed
Re: ‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out by 25omega(m): 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
she would do well in a circus or she needs to save up money for electrolysis hair removal

1 Like

Re: ‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out by Tallesty1(m): 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
The kain lie wey dey give Satan Brain Tumor.
Re: ‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out by seyidboy(m): 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
grin demon
Re: ‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
Gawd punish devil
Re: ‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
MUMU. MAN WEY GOD GVE BOOOOOOBS
Re: ‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out by jonaifame22(m): 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
*switches on clipper waiting for her to give her a shave.
Re: ‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out by carzola(m): 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
FRONT PAGE ABEG!!!!
Re: ‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out by viczing(m): 6:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
donholy28:
She mean say she like 1000 men don come come to marry hairy monkey like her.

LoL
Re: ‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out by Mznaett: 7:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
Maka know y if i no get hair pass dz babe wink
Re: ‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out by Vivly(f): 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hisurtism.. She looks like a male with b0obs and I wonder why she's proud to flaunt it.
Re: ‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out by Brugo(m): 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
kossyablaze:

Gbam! And she is happy.

I'm not even sure she is a "she".
Re: ‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out by carzola(m): 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
Vivly:
Hisurtism.. She looks like a male with b0obs and I wonder why she's proud to flaunt it.
I feel honored to have a Queen like u comment on my post... am your number one secret stalker. cool
Re: ‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out by Vivly(f): 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
carzola:
I feel honored to have a Queen like u comment on my post... am your number one secret stalker. cool
Whoa. Thanks, the pleasure is mine.
Re: ‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out by czarr(m): 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
.....strange!
Re: ‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out by carzola(m): 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
Vivly:

can i be promoted from a stalker to a friend? smiley
Re: ‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out by suraaj(m): 11:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
you for dey useful for planet of the ape part 5.most of your toasters are blind,they tot you be ram for Ramadan sallah.
Re: ‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out by haiti007(m): 11:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
blood of Jesus
Re: ‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out by brize(m): 12:05am On Jun 23, 2015
haiti007:
blood of Jesus
cover us
Re: ‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out by seankay(m): 7:43am On Jun 23, 2015
APOLOGIES! but those pics are irritating
Re: ‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out by MzLaurel(f): 7:49am On Jun 23, 2015
Hundred men!! Holy fatai! shocked

Faints.
Re: ‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 24, 2015
Vivly:
Happy birthday love.
Re: ‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out by Nmeri17: 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
carzola:
this 600 yards of woman wrapper must be enough to sew uniform for my kinsmen for our upcoming annual festival cheesy
Re: ‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out by carzola(m): 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
Nmeri17:
this 600 yards of woman wrapper must be enough to sew uniform for my kinsmen cheesy
Dont forget to sew boxers for Buhari... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Kanya Sesser, The Legless, Multi-talented Beauty / 11 / What Is It With Teenagers And Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.