Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) (41997 Views)

Karen Igho Shows Off Sultry Figure. Fans React / Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" / Pregnant Beyonce Goes Nude To Show Her Twin Baby Bump (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by humtel: 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
Congratulations Karen i wish you safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by Emilord(m): 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
Some pple are just too fast in typing. When will I be the first to comment sef?

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by AlchemistDean(m): 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
Karen...sometimes,I wonder if she has a "Come nd' Beat Me" Sign on Her or Somethin'...Always bein' Disgraced by Bouncers nd' Stuff...Good for Her Though grin
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by doublewisdom: 6:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
amanze15:
How she go take breastfeed na grin
Good will provide for sacrifice.
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by Atlantian: 6:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
One man's trash is another man's treasure. Beauty, the elders say, is in the eyes of the beholder. I completely agree, she is a tough lady, unshakeable and not a push-over.

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by amanze15(m): 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
doublewisdom:

Good will provide for sacrifice.
abi, some women sha,
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by debbie(f): 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
Congrats Karen! Motherhood is a priviledge that God gives regardless of who we are....May you carry to term and deliver safely.
To all those desiring to conceive and have their babies, don't give up.....God will do it.
As u rejoice with others,so shall u be celebrated. Amen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by amanze15(m): 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
Emilord:
Some pple are just too fast in typing. When will I be the first to comment sef?
refresh home page once in 30 minutes or look out for topics which seem cool amd interesting ur day would come
#saibaba
#saiosinbajo
#saisaraki
#saidogara
#sainigeria

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by klax(m): 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
Another nonsense from scums called NL moderators.
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by vicola0281: 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
hahaa baby bump shey na xpress road ni ;Dhahaa baby bump shey na xpress road ni

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by Forwetinnah: 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
Thank God for Madam Otono. ...safe delivery in advance
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by RAKITIC: 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
Must the world know u are pregnant
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] say hello to one of the very few nairalanders with over 5000 likes
its not easy. badt guy like me
all these new moderators should show me some respect
am a nairaland red cap chief [/size]

back to the topic

this lady worwor

Take all that likes to First bank to get #5000
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by NewsINigeria(m): 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by sweetgala(m): 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
No be this girl dey do one kind ashewo business for TV onetime ? which kind mugu marry her
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by sage2(m): 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
It still beats me how these white men are not able to identify good looking and decent black women. Pay me, and I wont date any of these girls I get to see with these white men. Some rich politicians also have the same problem. Before you go unethical on me, Karen looks beautiful and I wish her a safe delivery.
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
Bump inside a woman's body? Na car or okada dey pass there? The ministry of bleeping is really selling.
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by lighternote: 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
I love the fact that God does not consult the wicked hearts of men before choosing whom to bless. Karen, may God guide u in this wonderful journey until a safe delivery. You are one blessed strong woman.

Those saying evil of a pregnant Karen are foolish and may God shut ur mouths with the blessings of pregnancy and safe delivery. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
This is serious see belee
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by tellwisdom: 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
Chai, this babe don marry before these nairand girls oo sad
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
efilefun:
Her stomach like all those nollywood scenes... But is she going to breastfeed the baby with those silicon in her boobbbby

Some people don't think about the future before taking decisions, silicon in boobbbby and tattoo on the same boobbbby chaiii pikin go suck lipsrsealed
E de beru olorun. She did silicon because she had cancer tumours removed twice. Go Karen God bless you and safe delivery.
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by Jboy5050(m): 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
[help me to ask her oooo]
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
See the hungry looking man she ended up with. Useless people
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by chigoizie7(m): 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
Eliza5050:
Dem be say her nyyansh na fake buttt? D oyibo pepper no send. I need to marry a White guy i can colonise too. E be like say dem sabi love pass us. My boyfriend shout too much! Dis dudes are too violent down here. Gosh!!

tendencies of oloshoism
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by Vyolet(f): 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
I wish Karen safe delivery and all other expecting women out there.

Most of the girls that dissed her earlier are yet to sort their lives with series of guys they have at hand.
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by JoeCutie(m): 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
Her "baby bump" though... Looks to me like one of those pregnancies seen in Nollywood movies. Were those pictures taken in a movie scene? embarassed

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ugly lass
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by engrjacuzzi: 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
hmmm.....I just hope the child won't be like uti or others.
Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by opribo(m): 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
I know in our world today, priding one self as a virgin only to end up barren is no longer fashionable therefore what this pix is telling the young girls out there is go out there and be all you can be Bleep the age old teaching of virginity. Discover yourself and just flow with the time. What will be will be.
Take it from me experienced ladies are better wives than virgins. Virginity is an old mythology. Karen has demystified virginity.

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by Wokeyim(f): 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
myklangelo:
Women de try ooo....
Is pregnancy heavy or does it balance naturally on the woman physique without any significance except potrusion?
Yes Igbo language azonyela okpa na tuwita(tweeter)follow me @OdeniigboBlog for news in Igbo
The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
myklangelo:
Women de try ooo....
Is pregnancy heavy or does it balance naturally on the woman physique without any significance except potrusion?
Yes Igbo language azonyela okpa na tuwita(tweeter)follow me @OdeniigboBlog for news in Igbo
The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

Lol. Pregnancy is definitely heavy, mine seems to be pushing me around these days...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Shares Lovely Photo Of His Son, Ifeanyi (pix) / Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson / Kaffy Replies Michael Omani, Dancer Who Blasted Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.