Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,424 members, 7,800,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Saab Autos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Saab Autos (2069 Views)

Do You Remember Saab? See What They Are Up To (NEVS 9-3 Photos) / Nairaland Autos Section Be Like... / OLX Cars Vs Nairaland Autos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saab Autos by presido1: 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
I have checked this car talk section of NL but did not see any thread about Saab. It seems it's not normal Nigerian car. I could remember seeing the Saab 900 back in days.

Auto gurus in here, please I would like to know if the parts are available in nigeria or machining part that can fit in in case anything goes wrong as am looking to import one(Saab 93, 08) b4 Xmas.
Re: Saab Autos by nurey(m): 7:20am On Jun 23, 2015
I think you mean saab 9-3 not 93, the 93 has beed discontinued, it's 9-3 second generation 2003 till present you talking about. the only car that comes close/shares body with that is common is opel vectra

follow this link for better understanding

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saab_9-3
Re: Saab Autos by presido1: 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
Yes it's Saab 9-3. How available are the parts of vectra?
Re: Saab Autos by Lexusgs430: 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
Saab vehicle manufacturing company, has gone down the way of the proverbial dinosaur !!!!!!!

NB: If you already own this car and hoping to cut your losses by exporting it, simply sell it(if you can) and buy a Nigerian friendly vehicle.
Re: Saab Autos by praxisnetworks: 5:03am On Nov 17, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Saab vehicle manufacturing company, has gone down the way of the proverbial dinosaur !!!!!!!

NB: If you already own this car and hoping to cut your losses by exporting it, simply sell it(if you can) and buy a Nigerian friendly vehicle.
Are you serious? Saw a beautiful one. Was contemplating purchasing it.....
Re: Saab Autos by Lexusgs430: 5:32am On Nov 17, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Are you serious? Saw a beautiful one. Was contemplating purchasing it.....

SAAB company no longer exists as a going concern. Parts would still be available from spare parts hubs..... If you are willing to take the gamble, they did manufacture beautiful sexy looking convertibles.....
Re: Saab Autos by praxisnetworks: 6:45am On Nov 17, 2017
Lexusgs430:

SAAB company no longer exists as a going concern. Parts would still be available from spare parts hubs..... If you are willing to take the gamble, they did manufacture beautiful sexy looking convertibles.....
Hmmm automatic transmission sir.. Idle problems. I want it for kid sis
Re: Saab Autos by Lexusgs430: 8:20am On Nov 17, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Hmmm automatic transmission sir.. Idle problems. I want it for kid sis

If you have access to spare parts, should not present any issues......

(1) (Reply)

Peougoet Boxers Brain Box Tokunbo From Belgium For Sale In Cheap Prices / Test Your Airbag Here: Caption This Picture!!! / Honda Accord 2003 V6 VS Mazda6 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.