Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,447 members, 7,781,292 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:56 AM

She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold (5137 Views)

True Confession: Help! I Always ‘come’ Each Time My Newborn Baby Sucks My Nipple / Feeling Cold & Blue..i Am Hurt Right Now. Pls Help!!! / My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold by waxboy(m): 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
My neighboor a friend to my mum daughter always come to my room with mini skirt..telling me shes feeling cold..hmm i'm nt holy bt dnt knw whr to start from.HELP ME OUT
Re: She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold by Enegod(m): 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
Open your bible and start preaching the word of God to her.... that's where to start from undecided

10 Likes

Re: She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold by starlight101(m): 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
Op just go bed go sleep instead toto dey open rubbish thread
Re: She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold by waxboy(m): 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
But am also inlove wit her koko lol
Re: She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold by Fabdedon(m): 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
Enegod:
Open your bible and start preaching the word of God to her.... that's where to start from undecided
and it says for God so love the word that he gave his only begotten son..
Should i continue pastor?
Re: She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold by Enegod(m): 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
Fabdedon:
and it says for God so love the word that he gave his only begotten son..
Should i continue pastor?
No... You should read the end time chapter to her grin
Re: She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold by nedupel(m): 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
Make hot tea for her
Re: She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold by waxboy(m): 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ha shes nt ready to listen..her eyes on my trouser zip
Re: She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold by oloworulz(m): 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
Do u have injury on ur prickk?

4 Likes

Re: She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
Push her out. Dn"t let her give u h.i.v or syphilis. Beware of gals that offers their body on the platter of gold.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold by Tobechuckwu(m): 11:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
Start d journey to her promise land with d word GO!
Re: She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
How manyof you noticed that this OP is looking for attention?

1 Like

Re: She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold by IAmBhijay(m): 12:01am On Jun 23, 2015
oloworulz:
Do u have injury on ur prickk?
grin grin grin
Re: She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold by brize(m): 12:17am On Jun 23, 2015
She is feeling cold??, robb don finish?, ok boil hot water pour am na... Small job, since you no fit use your common sense i no know say if na uncommon sense you need
Re: She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 23, 2015
waxboy:
My neighboor a friend to my mum daughter always come to my room with mini skirt..telling me shes feeling cold..hmm i'm nt holy bt dnt knw whr to start from.HELP ME OUT
dead guy undecided
Re: She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold by popweezy(m): 1:05am On Jun 23, 2015
Just passing...
Re: She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold by Kentura(m): 1:11am On Jun 23, 2015
So people still wake up and post rubbish
Re: She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold by Olanireti(m): 1:13am On Jun 23, 2015
Next time she comes, put ON your air conditioner, ON your fan too, lock her inside then leave the room for 2 hours.
Re: She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold by waxboy(m): 2:07am On Jun 23, 2015
Some pple need dr attention here lol hm
Re: She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold by Aroboi(m): 4:17am On Jun 23, 2015
Kip on staring at her....olodo.
Re: She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold by boboLIL(m): 5:14am On Jun 23, 2015
Strt by kissin her and grabbin dah ass and preSs it s0 hard ....raise dah miniskirt and slide yhur hand in her panties and finger her puci stil she melt 0n yhur bed....then...u visit the 0ven palace wid yhur staff
Re: She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold by luuvee(m): 5:24am On Jun 23, 2015
waxboy:
Start by running for your life asin make ur back leg dey toucch ur head. Oloshi ni
Re: She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold by waxboy(m): 7:07am On Jun 23, 2015
Am gatn fed up..shes no more greetn me sef..but no mattr what she wil stil come to my place in the evening to borrow novel from me..hm but should i do if she come...am already falling for her..if wish i can post you guys her picx for you to see
Re: She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 23, 2015
waxboy:

bleeping is allowed. Don't impregnate her tho'.
Re: She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold by adeblow(m): 7:25am On Jun 23, 2015
waxboy:
Am gatn fed up..shes no more greetn me sef..but no mattr what she wil stil come to my place in the evening to borrow novel from me..hm but should i do if she come...am already falling for her..if wish i can post you guys her picx for you to see
oya now let's see...
Re: She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold by stchinedu: 7:28am On Jun 23, 2015
waxboy:
You dont need help, you need discipline!

When next she comes in 'mini skirt' and tells you she is cold, be kind to tell her to go back and wear a cloth that will cover her to stop the cold. Tell her it is dangerous to expose oneself to cold.

On second note, I think you are the one with problem. Why? Because you have attached some 'meanings' to the mini skirt and her 'visits'.

All you need is discipline and remember that it is only what you allow that will continue. What you disallow will not.
*my 2cent*

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold by lordhugo(m): 7:58am On Jun 23, 2015
Send her phone number to me.....

I want to talk some sense into her!

1 Like

Re: She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold by pbs4real(m): 8:53am On Jun 23, 2015
Op jez tel her u feeling cold as wel. . . . . . . .
Re: She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 23, 2015
So, you are asking us if you should use your brain or your testosterone ?

My advise is that you should use either of the two you have more .
Re: She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold by Mcowubaba: 9:58am On Jun 23, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Push her out. Dn"t let her give u h.i.v or syphilis. Beware of gals that offers their body on the platter of gold.
Yes oo..
She may have Stapylococcus aureus..
Herpes!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Of Them Deserves To Be Slapped First?(pictures) / I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? / End Time : Redeem Pastor Was Caught Under Cctv Camera Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.