Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

The Cause Of Corruption May Be Closer Than You Think - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Cause Of Corruption May Be Closer Than You Think (469 Views)

There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? / The Cause Of Husband Scarcity Today. / Is Indecent Dressing D Cause Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Cause Of Corruption May Be Closer Than You Think by SoulWhisperer: 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
Everyone is talking about finding a lasting and effective solution to corruption in the country. The corruption has been a major problem in out country today. Despite all the law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies, corruption still abounds.

To me the institution that needs addressing is the family. I know that this may sound shocking to some people but it’s a fact. We say that the government is corrupt but who make up the government? It’s the people. Where did the people come from? The family. So logically corruption one way or the other stemmed from the family.

I’m sure that the next question you’ll ask me is: how? Allow me to give you so real life examples. When your child comes home with something....http://www.naijacomplaints.com.ng/complaints/topic/the-cause-of-corruption-may-be-closer-than-you-think

(1) (Reply)

Conflict Management Toolkit For Couples / How You Can Keep Your Emotions In Check Through Meditation. / Private Home Tutor For Students And Adult( 08188267432)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.