Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,693 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! (7628 Views)

Why Do Ladies Shave Off Their Eyebrows? / Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On / Girls Do You Shave Your Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by MrCrackles(m): 11:36pm On Apr 17, 2009
tope2000:

I have used it b4 and it is very good wink grin

shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by ladybam(f): 8:08am On Apr 18, 2009
i heard some people foam d area dey r about to shave before starting the shaving.try doing dat.its painless.and as long as u use a good shaving blade,ur skin will be free from itching,rashes and all.
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by steaming(f): 11:50am On Apr 20, 2009
@all, thanx for d info

@mc, thanx, if i got u rite, i should use it inbetween days of shaving, so, silky matt is not necessarily a shaver, but cud be used to smothen d skin. thanx again, i would scout around for it.

@lady bam, thanx too for d input, but in my initial post, i included dat i do same, but after sumtime wen d hair starts sprouting, my skin starts feeling rough

but thanx y'all for d usefel info
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by spikedcylinder: 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2009
This is the first I'm hearing of this silky mit. . . .

If one shaves every few days, would one still need to use the mit? All that wahala?!?!
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by mohawkchic(f): 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2009
steaming:

@mc, thanx, if i got u rite, i should use it inbetween days of shaving, so, silky matt is not necessarily a shaver, but cud be used to smothen d skin. thanx again, i would scout around for it.

~The Silky Mit is a hair removal Glove by its own right! It can be used independently,i just choose to use it inbetween weeks after using my regular hair removal cream when there's new growth that arent even obvious. . .

~Did you check out the link? You could get Info. on where to buy & all you need to know about the Silky Mit
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by mohawkchic(f): 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2009
spikedcylinder:

This is the first I'm hearing of this silky mit. . . .

If one shaves every few days, would one still need to use the mit? All that wahala?!?!

~I doubt One would need to given its every few days!  tongue

~I remove hairs from my legs every other month . .even then there's hardly much hair to remove so its ideal for me to use the Mit inbetween just to get  that smooth hairless feel . . . .the big plus for me using it is, it Exfoliates!
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by Hauwa1: 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2009
let me add my question: what is the best for shaving the Veejayjay?

no yabbing pls wink
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 20, 2009
*Hauwa*:

no yabbing pls wink
shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked

cheiiiiiiiii, I no fit answer this one grin grin
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by sosisi(f): 11:58pm On Apr 20, 2009
*Hauwa*:

no yabbing pls wink

don't try it o
you'll need to carry a small comb to scratch the place at intervals lipsrsealed
I'm speaking from experience
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 20, 2009
$osisi:

don't try it o
you'll need to carry a small comb to scratch the place at intervals lipsrsealed
I'm speaking frm experience
rotflmao. . . . grin grin

hehehe, I dnt even want to come to a conclusion grin
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by mohawkchic(f): 3:03am On Apr 21, 2009
*Hauwa*:

~Before you start to shave,If the Pubes are long, trim the hair with a manicuring scissor preferably . .

*You can either take a shower Or cover the area w/ a warm wet towel/wash cloth to soften the remaining pubes so they are easier to remove!

*Depending on Your choice to go Bare or have a Mohawk Or Landing Strip wink Apply hair removal cream/shaving gel to the Pubes carefully . . You dont want any getting where it aint suppose to go!

*If you're using shaving stick,make sure i ts a new one . . .get into a comfy position . .standing w/ one leg up on the bath tub/toilet seat is the ideal position! Hold/pull back the area taunt w/ the hand you wont be using to shave so the blade/spatular glides easily

~Ideally,i'll recommend using hair removal cream . . .When you use a shaving stick,the first stubbles/signs of regrowth Stubble makes you itch!
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by Hauwa1: 3:22am On Apr 21, 2009
Osisi, you are so funny grin

mohawkchic, thank you. let me read it again wink
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by Hauwa1: 3:24am On Apr 21, 2009
mohawkchic, pls any specific name/brand? i heard Veet is not good for Veejayjay.
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by mohawkchic(f): 3:49am On Apr 21, 2009
~I use Veet Bikini Cream for Sensitive skin. . . .never had any Skin Irritation/Bumps w/ it or heard otherwise! You have to remember you're applying the cream onto the Pubes area Only just as you would Underarm . . unless you want a Clean Sweep of all the hairs Inbetween cheesy Then Waxing it has to be!! I wouldnt advice you to apply cream Down Under !!

http://www.veet.co.uk/veet-cream-bikini-kit.php

~Check out these other Veet cream Products for hair removal

http://www.veet.co.uk/cream-products.php
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by spikedcylinder: 7:28am On Apr 21, 2009
MHC, you dey work o! cheesy
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by mohawkchic(f): 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2009
~ grin ~ tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys And Makeups: Why Do Most Men Prefer Women Without Make-Up? / Are you looking for Mac make up products in Nigeria ? New Online Store Launching / Trending Now ....Edited Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.