Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,434 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. - Autos (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. (106333 Views)

My Scary Experience With Inspired Autos. / Fraudulent Activities Of Inspired Autos - Update / Revlution's Complaint About Inspired Autos (inspiredm) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. by revlution: 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
Allow me to add,

The primary purpose of this thread is to inform and pre alert people about unfortunate issues surrounding my pre order transaction with inspired autos.
So far the shocking details have saved vigilant viewers some level of unwarranted stress and disappointment. It has led them to make better business decisions.
I do understand that most people reading this are not only doing so to satisfy their curioisity but also to seek for justice on the side of the aggrieved, whether they are requested to do so or not.
Some people are born to be fighters of what is right, whether it involves fighting for their relatives or for strangers, they stand for justice.
And for people that are born so, let them be.
They mean well.
I still stand on the side of extreme caution regardless, as this fraudulent business deal with the offender was initiated based on trust, and sidelining vigilance.
Lesson Learnt.
I do not have any form of discontentment towards any member of this thread except for the offender Inspired autos.
This thread would not have arisen if he had abstained from Illegal activities during the course of our business transaction.
Plans are in place to involve appropriate authorities in this case as he is yet to comply with the car refund within the deadline presented to him.

I plead, Let NL memebers not misdirect their suspicion or grieviances on other fellow memebers, it causes unnecessary distraction and anarchy towards well meaning people.
Thanks.

46 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112)

✔ ✔✔ CARFAX®Vehicle History Report/Record Contact 08060365068 / My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus / Vehicle Particulars Registration and Renewal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.