Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Photos : ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos : ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time (1393 Views)

My Husband needs to be A Stay-At-Home Dad for the good of Our family / Hilarious! When She Ask Dad For An Ipad. (pix) / Godfrey Baguma Crowned Uganda’s Ugliest Man Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos : ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time by viralng: 8:05am On Jun 23, 2015
VIRALNG.COM

A man crowned the ugliest man in Uganda has become a dad for the EIGHTH time. Godfrey Baguma, known as Sebabi – which means ‘ugliest of them all’ – suffers from a rare medical condition giving him his distinctive looks.

The 47-year-old married his second wife Kate Namanda, 30, in 2013.

Since then the couple have had six kids – two of Sebabi’s nippers come from his first marriage which
broke up some years ago.

Speaking to KFM, he said:

“I caught her cheating with another man and I assured her our relationship was over. She liked me because of my money, but people kept telling her that she could do better, so she started eloping with another man.”

Sebabi then met Namanda, who was 18 at the time, through his aunt who played go between. He said:

“I stayed with her four years before her people knew where she was. I didn’t want them to see me until we had a child because they would definitely advise her to leave me. She left me when she was six months pregnant but I think she later accepted her fate because she came back two months later.

I told her that I didn’t choose to look the way I do and that if she feels I am a burden, she is free to live me.

See more at : http://viralng.com/photos-ugandas-ugliest-man-becomes-dad-for-the-eighth-time/

Re: Photos : ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time by delishpot: 8:09am On Jun 23, 2015
Its well. Congrats to them
Re: Photos : ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time by sinaj(f): 8:10am On Jun 23, 2015
Chisos!!!! shocked

I jux hope this is photo shopped o! angry worriz diz
Re: Photos : ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time by kossyablaze(m): 8:12am On Jun 23, 2015
Who dey open vjay for dah kind man?could it be he's using charms?well I remember the popular saying dah"If money grow on trees,women would marry monkies".

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos : ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time by holyboy100: 8:13am On Jun 23, 2015
Omo0
Re: Photos : ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time by AfricanApple(f): 8:13am On Jun 23, 2015
it is well written on the bride's face
Re: Photos : ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time by kossyablaze(m): 8:13am On Jun 23, 2015
sinaj:
Chisos!!!! shocked

lol stop pretendn.If he's dangotes son,won't u marry him?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos : ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time by AfricanApple(f): 8:16am On Jun 23, 2015
it well written on the bride's face sad
Re: Photos : ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time by waxboy(m): 8:21am On Jun 23, 2015
WOMAN OOO whr awesome guys dy.wel nt new sha all because of MONEY..Thr s GOD o
Re: Photos : ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time by Tapout(m): 8:28am On Jun 23, 2015
kossyablaze:

grin Bro would u advise ur daughter to do so??

cc lalastica

1 Like

Re: Photos : ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time by jrerico1(m): 8:31am On Jun 23, 2015
sinaj:
Chisos!!!! shocked

babe if na dangote be this, you nor go rush am? tongue
Re: Photos : ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time by RICKYMARIO(m): 8:41am On Jun 23, 2015
Imagine sleeping at night n having dis man beside u
Re: Photos : ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time by RapLawd(m): 8:45am On Jun 23, 2015
sinaj:
Chisos!!!! shocked

It's real, stop hoping, but the woman dey try sha, this man head fit scare Goliath away na...

Support me please
Re: Photos : ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time by RapLawd(m): 8:46am On Jun 23, 2015
Tapout:

cc lalastica

Bro, he's right, some people can do anything cus of money!
Re: Photos : ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time by damilareoye: 8:47am On Jun 23, 2015
mhennnn. this is something else.
Re: Photos : ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time by jedyjedy(m): 8:53am On Jun 23, 2015
O ga ju. Dis surpasses my understanding.
Re: Photos : ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time by Lovebond34(m): 8:55am On Jun 23, 2015
scary!! d lady z gonna av nightmare all dy days of hr life
Re: Photos : ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time by kossyablaze(m): 8:56am On Jun 23, 2015
Tapout:

cc lalastica
Yes after drinkn a litre of Bayelsa Ogogoro!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos : ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time by natas22: 8:58am On Jun 23, 2015
Hmmm is this love?
www.
Re: Photos : ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time by sinaj(f): 9:04am On Jun 23, 2015
RapLawd:

It's real, stop hoping, but the woman dey try sha, this man head fit scare Goliath away na...

Support me please

gotta google more
Re: Photos : ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time by sinaj(f): 9:06am On Jun 23, 2015
jrerico1:
babe if na dangote be this, you nor go rush am? tongue

God forbid

rush him ke...

xori I aint attracted to old men wink
Re: Photos : ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time by Tapout(m): 9:09am On Jun 23, 2015
kossyablaze:
Yes after drinkn a litre of Bayelsa Ogogoro!

I though as much grin

1 Like

Re: Photos : ‘uganda’s Ugliest Man’ Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time by sinaj(f): 9:10am On Jun 23, 2015
kossyablaze:

marry him? coz of moni?

wen I wil work nd make mine

how I wan take kiss diz one *belches*

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Top 8 Reasons Women Cheat: This May Surprise You! / Debate: Money Can Buy "True Love" In Nigeria. I Dare Anyone To Challenge Me / Ladies, Are You A Sexual Symbol, A Classy Lady Or A Regular Lady ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.