Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:47 AM

Uganda's Ugliest Man Welcomes EIGHTH Child With His Very Pretty Wife - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Uganda's Ugliest Man Welcomes EIGHTH Child With His Very Pretty Wife (12072 Views)

From Pretty White Fiancée To Gorgeous Black Albino Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uganda's Ugliest Man Welcomes EIGHTH Child With His Very Pretty Wife by youngsahito(m): 8:28am On Jun 23, 2015
I guess you have heard the word "ugly"
before, but may never have seen it this
ugly. The title does suit. But this 47 years
old who suffers from a rare and as yet
undiagnosed medical condition, is not
about to let you have your way by making
him feel less of a human. Infact he is one
of the hottest guys in Uganda.
Mr Baguma married wife Kate Namanda,
30, in 2013 and the couple have just
welcomed a new baby girl into their
family.
In 2002 he entered a contest to find the
African nation's ugliest man due to
financial difficulties.
Mr Baguma has had six children with his
wife and also has two kids from a previous
marriage.
Speaking of how the pair fell in love he
said: "I stayed with her for four years
before her people knew where she was.
"I didn't want them to see me until we had
a child because they would definitely
advise her to leave me.
"She left me when she was six months
pregnant but I think she later accepted her
fate because she came back two months
later.
"I told her that I didn't choose to look the
way I do and that if she feels I am a
burden, she is free to leave me."
Mr Baguma is known as Sebabi, which
means "ugliest of them all". he is a former
cobbler.
He now uses his fame to earn a living and
even charged people to attend his
wedding.
His wife told KFM: "Once you find a man
you think is right for you, do not listen to
what other people say.
"Follow your heart.
"Money and physical appearance should
not be an issue."
Mr Baguma has now embarked on a career
in comedy and music.
The most ugliest 4 naija even get hope if he see this @ Baba Iyabo n Oshiomole abeg make una no tell dem ooo...let me dance to dis shakiti Bobo song cos I dey feel d dance gidigan.

1 Share

Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man Welcomes EIGHTH Child With His Very Pretty Wife by realtestament(m): 8:35am On Jun 23, 2015
Extra-ordinary d worwor embarassed
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man Welcomes EIGHTH Child With His Very Pretty Wife by tiwalademi(f): 8:37am On Jun 23, 2015
:oEgbami oshocked

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man Welcomes EIGHTH Child With His Very Pretty Wife by Stanleyafam(m): 8:37am On Jun 23, 2015
Hmmm, did He use charm?, maybe love is a charm on its own.
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man Welcomes EIGHTH Child With His Very Pretty Wife by Sapeleb0y(m): 8:39am On Jun 23, 2015
O boy, this guy WORGLY
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man Welcomes EIGHTH Child With His Very Pretty Wife by VickJames(m): 8:42am On Jun 23, 2015
Oboy, you see this man for dream, nothing go make you close your eyes for the next 1year.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man Welcomes EIGHTH Child With His Very Pretty Wife by mourinho: 8:58am On Jun 23, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man Welcomes EIGHTH Child With His Very Pretty Wife by Dannidom(m): 10:38am On Jun 23, 2015
Love is beautiful grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man Welcomes EIGHTH Child With His Very Pretty Wife by Holyfield1(m): 10:56am On Jun 23, 2015
Wow!...Love at it's peak..The bond is soooo strong

1 Like

Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man Welcomes EIGHTH Child With His Very Pretty Wife by sunnywhyt(m): 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
BLOOD OF JESUS
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man Welcomes EIGHTH Child With His Very Pretty Wife by LusciousMe: 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
love at first sight...lmao
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man Welcomes EIGHTH Child With His Very Pretty Wife by Segadem(m): 9:03am On Jul 20, 2015
monkey no fine but he mama & papa like am.
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man Welcomes EIGHTH Child With His Very Pretty Wife by wordbank(m): 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
U no get money u come worwor
U don die for naija gehs dia hand b dt
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man Welcomes EIGHTH Child With His Very Pretty Wife by marwanafrica: 11:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
Soko bo mi
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man Welcomes EIGHTH Child With His Very Pretty Wife by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
Holy Mary!

I have always preached to my peers that love doesn't look at appearance but menh, i will disown my sis if she marry such a man. undecided

1 Like

Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man Welcomes EIGHTH Child With His Very Pretty Wife by olamidepeter(m): 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
Yeeeeepaaaa this na human being or na tree
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man Welcomes EIGHTH Child With His Very Pretty Wife by olamidepeter(m): 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
Yeeeeepaaaa this na human
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man Welcomes EIGHTH Child With His Very Pretty Wife by lyntiffany(f): 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
Make Una free the guy joor! He is wonderfully and fearfully made by God.

But Gush! This is incredible.

1 Like

Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man Welcomes EIGHTH Child With His Very Pretty Wife by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
What the heack!!! shocked
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man Welcomes EIGHTH Child With His Very Pretty Wife by freshcvvs: 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man Welcomes EIGHTH Child With His Very Pretty Wife by Julietcutie(f): 7:47am On Nov 30, 2015
I watched d video of deer marriage... his wife was acting like dey forced her she even avoided hugging him ain't sure its love o #jus saying from wat I observed Lol u guys should download d video and see for urself ...but this is UGLY
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man Welcomes EIGHTH Child With His Very Pretty Wife by Julietcutie(f): 7:49am On Nov 30, 2015
HenryDion:
Holy Mary!

I have always preached to my peers that love doesn't look at appearance but menh, i will disown my sis if she marry such a man. undecided
Lol even d man rich Lyk dangote?
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man Welcomes EIGHTH Child With His Very Pretty Wife by Julietcutie(f): 7:50am On Nov 30, 2015
lyntiffany:
Make Una free the guy joor! He is wonderfully and fearfully made by God.

But Gush! This is incredible.
wonderfully? maybe his character but facially no .
fearfully? yes cheesy lemme not talk much

1 Like

Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man Welcomes EIGHTH Child With His Very Pretty Wife by lyntiffany(f): 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
Julietcutie:

wonderfully? maybe his character but facially no .
fearfully? yes cheesy lemme not talk much
girly you no serious cheesy
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man Welcomes EIGHTH Child With His Very Pretty Wife by Femisco29(m): 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
The guy go carry big tin downstairs be that cos upstairs no deey encouraging at all.
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man Welcomes EIGHTH Child With His Very Pretty Wife by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 05, 2016
He sure say na him get the children??

I would fight with my enemy if she marries this man.
Re: Uganda's Ugliest Man Welcomes EIGHTH Child With His Very Pretty Wife by valboy20(m): 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
That guy is also a musician..check him on youtube for his works

(1) (Reply)

Ooops!!!! Woman With One Ofthe Largest bosom In The World Is Searching For Love / Mercy Johnson Biography & Her True Life Stories / Vanity Wonder The Woman With Th World Largest Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.