Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm (5615 Views)

List Of Radio Fm Station In Lagos / Nigerian Immigration Service Deports Dan Foster, Top Radio Presenter / Top Radio 90.9 Fm Contact Address? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by kokoye(m): 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2009

anyone know a naija talk radio station one can listen to online or download?

www.nigerianwebradio.com
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by ofokasibe: 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2009
too_soon:

Wonders shall neva end!!! what are they going to discuss about nairaland? undecided Is it Auto,Romance,Entertainment,Music/Radio Section? we are waiting oh,

NO SHE IS GOING TO DISCUSS ABOUT TOSINADEDA, OFOKASIBE, LALABOI, JAVALOVE, FLOWSHOW, SAURON , DEJIARIYO, FRIJOS AND ALL THE nairaland CHARACTERS. grin
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by dipo2much(m): 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2009
I gbadun the the tosin girl. Her flows REAL.

Tosin,I know you are a nairalander (dont ask me how I know). Add me to your yahoo bud list. My yahoo screenname id same as my nairaland name.

I go dey expect o
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by master2(m): 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2009
this is good! i hope narialanders opinion will b express on this radio so that more nigerians will have opportunity to hear various view. i think narialand is a place where the truth is said without fear or favour.
KEEP IT UP & FLYING
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by congoshine(m): 10:08pm On Mar 01, 2009
If you call into the show,please help tell her (Tosin),i said she has nice boobs grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by biola4real(m): 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2009
it is a very nice innovation
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by jaybaby(f): 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2009
Who Cares!
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by diyobdw(f): 12:04am On Mar 05, 2009
Nice!! cheesy
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by kkkossy(m): 7:10am On Mar 05, 2009
I tink they want 2 create more awareness 2 naija ppl about d site nd its contents,to me it's all gud
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by storm0210(m): 8:51am On Mar 05, 2009
I listened to the show, good move Tosyn
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 05, 2009
Anybody here that listened to the programme? What/who was discussed?
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by mayrho(m): 9:32am On Mar 05, 2009
Seun bigups am proud of u bro u r getn dia its naija radio now u'd be on foreign radio.
Three hearty cheers to the creator of nairaland HIP HIP HURRAY
HIP HIP HURRAY HIP HIP HURRAY
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by yimiton(f): 9:35am On Mar 05, 2009
@ Jarus,

I listened to the program. It was quite interesting considering how the anchor lady handled it but most of the people that could get in weren't members of nairaland and they were talking out of point. Good thing though, Tosyn Bucknor simply cut them off.

I called and finally got through after trying like 20 times.

I think NL should be discussed again. It was quite interesting and laced with loads of beautiful Nigerian music.

@ Tosyn Buknor, you were right, i can't find your ID on NL
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by mentain200: 10:54am On Mar 05, 2009
she's doin quite tight. i guess she,s gonna overthrone the foster of a dude. u know doin naija to the core. shespeaks our naija english. tosin big ups. and hey, catch her radio book club.
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by ofokasibe: 11:10am On Mar 05, 2009
yimiton:

@ Tosyn Buknor, you were right, i can't find your ID on NL

yimiton i heard u when u called, but all the real nairalanders didnt call at all.
i was expecting to hear the tosinadedas . the flowshows, the ibkayes ,the saurons , the lalabois the bolajis, , the shaz, the javalove . the khanyes, the frijos, the afriankings, etc and all those other crazy nairalanders, she was scared to mention thier names so i give her a big zero lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
i was listening to the program too but i didnt wanna call. she talked about the bad boys on nairaland , especially the ban and recreate another id guys, and all the crazy and troublesome nairalanders.
she said anonymity is good for the site but that the homepage is very horrible grin grin
the program was too short and tosin came short of expectation
we demand that nairaland be re-reviewed again. !

@yimiton
i know her id but i wont tell you grin
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by diyobdw(f): 11:23am On Mar 05, 2009
Though i didnt listen through, but the bit i heard was well done, the time is to short to do a deserving review!
Hope seun listen'd in to, ~ the presention matters o!
It might not matter to some who were referred to some thread or topic. but i wouldn't have trusted NL to be fun if i came across it by myself!
The current volume of members might b a reason why this is ignored but believe that the number could be doubled if NL was more colorful
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by kufreabasi(m): 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2009
nice job. cool cool cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by yimiton(f): 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2009
@ ofokasibe,
I think you got it all mixed up. She said the home page was cool because you could get the gist of what people are most talking about, and u could check them out yourself.
But he said annoymity had it's good and bad points because it helps you to express yourself without holding back but the bad thing about that is that a lot of people abuse that priviledge by being insulting.

Ok, if u won't tell me her ID, I guess she'll reach out to me sometime or I'll get to find her out if I look hard enough. Unfortunately, I'm no longer a Nairaland fan the way I used to be.
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by allboyz(m): 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2009
When is the programme coming up sef?
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by gReenmAn(m): 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2009
Good innovation. wink
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by Johnnny(m): 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2009
allboyz:

When is the programme coming up sef?

some 8 solid hours ago
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by friskie2: 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2009
Top radio is doin well,i like it,tosin is gud as well,her voice is simply s w e e t!!! and great programes. cool
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by congoshine(m): 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2009
congoshine:

If you call into the show,please help tell her (Tosin),i said she has nice boobs  grin grin grin

Did anybody that called in remember to say "Tosin u have nice boobs. . . . . . congoshine said so" ?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by gReenmAn(m): 8:55am On Mar 06, 2009
I listened to the programme today, maybe as a result of all the free advertisement given so far to Tosin and her morning programme. Interesting concept, and she obviously has some originality, 5 years down the road she might start competing with the likes of Mofe Oyatogun of Star fm as regards radio presentation. As of now, I think she's just trying, she's still too pubescent. Now, these are sincere personal observations, not trying to run anybody down.
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by doyin13(m): 11:04am On Mar 06, 2009
If she dissed the home page, then she is presenting the wrong show.

Nairaland's endearing quality is its simplicity and that home page embodies that.
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by Bamsyle(m): 11:45am On Mar 06, 2009
doyin13:

Nairaland's endearing quality is its simplicity and that home page embodies that.

Co-signed.

Very simple features. Unique when compared to some other sites. That simplicity makes NL very easy to navigate.
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by ofokasibe: 11:57am On Mar 06, 2009
is she says the home page is not attractive or colourful thats her pocket's opinion and she should keep it inside her pocket,, and if u think the homepage is ok like that then u can keep inside ur own pocket too,
whichever way it goes i love her breast too! grin
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by dyabman(m): 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2009
BULLSHIT ,
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by SheeJiA: 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2009
i thought it was interesting

good balance in the review
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by Redman44(m): 12:54am On Mar 08, 2009
I wish Seun and Nairaland well. I'm also happy about his new community site- www.nairalist.com

Seun Osewa is really making me think that good things can come out of Nigeria. This is a young man that is based in Ota, Ogun State, and he's doing pretty well for himself. With the way he is going, we will start seeing him in Newspapers and Magazines. I have this deep belief that if creative Nigerians who are abroad can return home [ not minding the absence of basic infrastructure ], they can really contribute to Nigeria's development. Seun, well done and you're a hero. Nairaland is just like Gumtree.com in London.

I must confess that Tosyn Bucknor is attractive and intelligent, Black is beautiful. Cheers.
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by Herwophee: 5:27am On Mar 09, 2009
Hey guy top radio is not in v.i is in ikeja via agidingbi road after eagle paint.it is a white two stories building
Re: Nairaland To Feature On Top Radio Fm by Oluafynboi(m): 1:32am On Mar 10, 2009
Listened to the show. twas great.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats Your Current Ringtone? / Mode9 Releases New Collaboration Album : Pay Attention 10.10.10 / DOWNLOAD: Zakes Bantwini – Choose The Best Of Love Ft. Refi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.