Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) (34085 Views)

Empress Njamah And Nkechi Okocha Hang Out (Photos) / Yes, Sex Is Food, Nkechi Emmanuel Tells Married Women (photo) / Nkechi Azinge,founder Of The Sickle Cell Aid Foundation With British Queen [pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by missbehave247(m): 9:27am On Jun 23, 2015
The Queen of England has honoured a young Nigerian girl.

The young Nigerian girl, Nkechi Azinge, who is sold out to catering for sickle cell patients was among the four Nigerians who were honored by the queen of England.

They were awarded yesterday, June 22, 2015 at the The Queen’s Young Leader Award which held at the Buckingham palace. Azinge who runs a Sickle Cell Foundation also got support for her work from David Beckham and the executive producer of 12 Years a Slave, Steve McQueen.

Just few days ago, ex-beauty queen and Nollywood actress Stephanie Okereke-Linus and her husband, Linus Idahosa were specially invited by the Queen of England to be honoured at the 2015 edition of Queen’s Young Leaders Award. Here are photos of
the actress at the event:

Source: http://www.naij.com/468340-queen-of-england-honours-nigerian-girl-photos.html

Cc:lalasticlala

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by bigt2(m): 9:29am On Jun 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by Fineboi2(m): 9:30am On Jun 23, 2015
Nice one. . . David Beckham no wan Old o grin

7 Likes

Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by demmy0325(m): 9:31am On Jun 23, 2015
Nice one..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by donholy28(m): 9:32am On Jun 23, 2015
The girl don dey famous automatically... bloggers go dey stalk am now

3 Likes

Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by missbehave247(m): 9:38am On Jun 23, 2015
More pix

Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by madridguy(m): 9:40am On Jun 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by Lobolintin(m): 9:41am On Jun 23, 2015
Snoring

What of me wey done dey help some niggas for long nko !!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by LAfricana(m): 9:47am On Jun 23, 2015
wow, such a promising lady... cool

Check out www.africanwatch.net for lastest international Scholarships for Nigerians, and keep tabs with latest happenings in Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 23, 2015
Very soon, I repeat very soon, I'll be honoured by Her Majesty
Quote my words

3 Likes

Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by Feranmicharles(m): 9:47am On Jun 23, 2015
Who's says the igbos should jump into the lagoongrin

Igbo kwenu

Mind you,am a yorubaboiyangry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 23, 2015
Mine is next, congrats girl! cheesy
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by lifezone247(m): 9:47am On Jun 23, 2015
Nice.
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by kay29000(m): 9:48am On Jun 23, 2015
That's great. I hope some pple don't come and turn this post to a tribal battle ground. Anyway,if you have problem lastinglong in bed, hitme up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 9:48am On Jun 23, 2015
Great! I love the fact that she wore her native...way to go kiss

9 Likes

Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by hensben(m): 9:49am On Jun 23, 2015
GOOD

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by dealslip(f): 9:49am On Jun 23, 2015
i havent seen any ndigbo making Nigeria proud since 1914 coments.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by Lousymouth(m): 9:49am On Jun 23, 2015
Nice one... With the enabling environment our youth will do exploit.... I pray to receive this too including Nobel Prize.... O Lord help me..
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 23, 2015
missbehave247:
The Queen of England has honoured a young Nigerian girl.

The young Nigerian girl, Nkechi Azinge, who is sold out to catering for sickle cell patients was among the four Nigerians who were honored by the queen of England.

They were awarded yesterday, June 22, 2015 at the The Queen’s Young Leader Award which held at the Buckingham palace. Azinge who runs a Sickle Cell Foundation also got support for her work from David Beckham and the executive producer of 12 Years a Slave, Steve McQueen.

Just few days ago, ex-beauty queen and Nollywood actress Stephanie Okereke-Linus

Source: http://www.naij.com/468340-queen-of-england-honours-nigerian-girl-photos.html
Cc:lalasticlala

Some people will never see this..... This will give some people High BP.

5 Likes

Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by damiloladuke: 9:50am On Jun 23, 2015
wow , thats a very nice one coming from the GIANTS OF AFRICA

READ THE PRIVATE PERSONAL DIARY OF A JOBLESS NIGERIAN YOUTH

CLICK HERE www.wenogetjob..com
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by barry40: 9:50am On Jun 23, 2015
[size=18pt]This is nice. Nigerians are making waves. It is only the few bad eggs that are creating bad image for the country. Kudos!
To solopreneurs, infopreneurs, entrepreneurs, social entrepreneurs etc., new and interesting articles are posted. Check them out at www.businessinfohub.com[/size]

Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by aboto49(m): 9:51am On Jun 23, 2015
Ok, am coming back[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by priscaoge(f): 9:51am On Jun 23, 2015
That's nice kiss
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by khalhokage(m): 9:51am On Jun 23, 2015
She looks goood! Also when will the QoE honor all the guys that spend their school fees on olosho babes? They're the real philanthropists. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by ihatebuhari(f): 9:52am On Jun 23, 2015
Cool.

Ibgo kwenu........

Thou I'm a Niger deltan

22 Likes

Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:52am On Jun 23, 2015
We are going to get there, maybe not now but eventually.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by Bonapart(m): 9:52am On Jun 23, 2015
Hard work pays harder
Biafrans representing as always
btw: the hair of stef.... nw mami water

3 Likes

Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by Oblitz(m): 9:52am On Jun 23, 2015
good
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by klevjey: 9:52am On Jun 23, 2015
undecided
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by fpeter(f): 9:53am On Jun 23, 2015
that hair on Steph is too much biko!

2 Likes

Re: Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 23, 2015
Great!!! Nkechi Azinge

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Reunites With Olamide For YBNL Concert In UK (Photos) / Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos / Venue For Iyanya’s All White Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.