Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

How To Partner With Gnld - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Partner With Gnld (834 Views)

How Safe Is Lets Partner With You Ltd / 10 People Needed To Partner With News Paper Company / Gnld Super Gro Fertilizer For Poultry Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Partner With Gnld by opeadura(f): 9:53am On Jun 23, 2015
There is a life changing opportunities that u can partner with and within 2 to 5 years your life will change, u will move from grass to grace from nonentity to celebrity from zero to hero. It is not about hacking drugs it is about building your future .It will take you from where you are to where want to be.
Re: How To Partner With Gnld by skypeople(f): 10:05am On Jun 23, 2015
Dont be discouraged dear, people will still flood yur thread and i like yur idea.

seriously i dont wana barge into your thread but voting is presently goin on for the MR NAIRALAND competition. Please click on the link on my signature and vote for my candidate SCENTMARLC alone. Please help your girl nah **sobbing** wont you?

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed - Success In Cellophane Business / Information: Few Dollar To Hit The Market Soon / Make $5000 Monthly Exporting Gallstone In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.