Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,360 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:50 AM

DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years (38018 Views)

Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) / LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) / Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by ramdris(m): 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
alabiafra1:
this land, christian-ed by a harlot, is cursed. Biafrans must be liberated from this cursed land.
Mod ban this traitor....
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by oyindare(m): 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
[quote author=Banter1 post=35061934] some guys are extremely very very wicked 7yrs of courtship? The thunder that will fire that guy still they inside Deep freezer.[/qiuote ] hahahhaha just talk say the guy go die by fire why add thunder join na little gas go kill the guy

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Ifebazz(m): 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://leadership.ng/news/442401/suicide-jilted-girl-kills-self-in-delta
Nigeria police will arrest and detain anything near a crime scene yet claim public don't cooperate with them in giving information. Roommate raises alarm, first thing is detain her, are the police this dumb? Even if she is guilty, can't they also find her once they're convinced she's the culprit? Gross illiterates.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
beek:
SO SHE STARTED DATING HIM AT 19 WHEN SHE IS SUPPOSED TO FACE HER STUDIES?

RIP O
oga ,ow does having a bf @ 19 stops u from facing your studies.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by nwadiuko1(m): 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
Bishop4bella:
RIP guy.
Lesson to those who can do as well.
Why should loose my soul because of a lady?
u sef no read the news
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by nwadiuko1(m): 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
Bishop4bella:
RIP guy.
Lesson to those who can do as well.
Why should loose my soul because of a lady?
u sef no read the news
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Ifebazz(m): 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
[quote author=oyindare post=35062170][/quote]
Cos you dated a girl /guy for ten years doesn't need translate into marriage. You guys just grow weird ideas about relationships and all that. Have you ever thought about marrying someone out of pity? Maybe that's the kind of life you want to live, but not everyone. Read of girls who opted out of wedding on wedding day so....kini big deal?

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by bogolobango(m): 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
Rip mumu
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Brytawon(m): 12:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
I thought it was said that only men do such? The things we do for love sef. SMH
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by rhaby(f): 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
May she RIP. Depression took over. I truly understand how she felt.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by suwalee(f): 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
Awwwwwwn Rip to her maybe our lawmaker shld sign a bill dat states dat any nigga dat does wat d guy did to d babbe shld be liable to prison or pay a fine.. sinc dey nw wantu be protecting d gal child
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by humilitypays(m): 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
Most ladies are the cause of their pains in life, ask me why?

Because I am sure many better guys must have been asking her out and trying to be just close to her for the past 7 years and she will be forming: I AM IN LOVE WITH MY BOYFRIEND, ordinary boyfriend not even husband!

Until a man or woman marries you and you guys bear children, you are not his or her property!

Stop tying your entire life around a man!

Give other good guys a chance of date, by the way all what you are committing with your so-called boyfriend is fornication and not acceptable.

The world is filled with ungrateful people, so don't just bank all your hope and dreams on one man!

Nigerian ladies be forming cheated & dumped always; what will the innocent good guys you ladies have been turning down without any pity do

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by trappatoni(m): 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
Why kill yourself na, it's not everyone that will appreciate what God has invested in you. My ex told me couple of days ago she doesn't see us as one and now I realised i'm also happy without her. Every man or woman has that special one God has destined for them[b][/b]. YOUR DESTINY DOES NOT REVOLVE ROUND A PARTICULAR INDIVIDUAL. PRAY AND LET GOD DECIDE.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Otunbatrafford: 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
Na wao. Woman go commit suicide because of man or vise versa. What crazy world.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ode buruku.... You don fall Delsuites, Abrakarians Nd the whole Warri nation hand.

Mtweeew

2 Likes

Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
suwalee:
Awwwwwwn Rip to her maybe our lawmaker shld sign a bill dat states dat any nigga dat does wat d guy did to d babbe shld be liable to prison or pay a fine.. sinc dey nw wantu be protecting d gal child
So it's the guy's fault?? Issokay

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by amokeme(f): 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
Banter1:
some guys are extremely very very wicked 7yrs of courtship? The thunder that will fire that guy still they inside Deep freezer.
Lol it should Better de-froze quick o

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by humilitypays(m): 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
suwalee:
The same lawmakers should also pass a law that will prosecute/jail any girl that turns down any guy that woos her without considering how the guy feels.

Nobody owns anybody any responsibility until they tie the knot legally in court or traditionally.

Ladies should learn to manage rejection like guys.

Do u know how many times guys get heartbroken in their life by just trying to get a girl they admire to say yes to them And they don't go about killing themselves, they still swallow their pain, pick up their pride and ego and move on.

I am sure if it were ladies that do woo guys in Nigeria, many would have committed suicide out of rejection.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Rexology: 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
eleojo23:
The first reaction is for one to call her a fool for killing herself over a relationship break up. But it can really be painful to get dumped after 7 years. 7 good years!
She might have invested a lot into the relationship hoping that it would end up at the alter only for everything to be rubbished by that phone call. It can really be a hard blow on anyone especially in our society where there is so much pressure to 'settle down'.
What she needed at that moment was someone to help her put things in perspective, to let her know that all wasn't over for her and that she could still move on and have a happy life. That her life and happiness was not tied to or dependent on anyone.

I condemn the action of the guy. Though the details of the story are sketchy, I assume that he must have given her the impression that he was going to marry her only for him to rise up one day and call it quits.
To the men folk, if you do not intend to marry a lady, make it clear from the beginning so that you don't send the wrong message and raise her hopes.
It is wicked to lead someone on only for you to abandon the person at the middle of the road.
Most at times ladies are the ones that pressurize men to propose to them,infact they go as far as 'assuming' that the guy has proposed to them, when in real sence, the guy has not. Any single lady you approach now, the first thing that would run through her mind is marriage. When I see ladies that flaunt engagement ring with pride, I laugh within myself,some would lock up from every other guy in the name of "I am seriousely engaged"
Ladies heed to me today and be free from heart breaking.
Nothing under the sun is 100% certain until it happens,no matter how sure you think you are.Anyways, I have always say that a broken relationship is far more preferable than a broken marriage.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by intergral(m): 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
amokeme:
7years.... Wow!
So now that she has killed herself, what next undecided Some girls sef! If he can break up with you after 7 long year.. You think he is going to care if you kill yourself?! Hell no! The guy will be like "one less drama"

Am sorry for the roommate tho cry

She is a total Dummy..... Why date somebody for 7years without marriage.... And I know that he is not a student like her cos the 7years would have been understandable......lemme give u expo, any guy that dates you for 6months without telling you for once about your future with him... Please dump that guy and don't tell him you reason!
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by khattab02: 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ifebazz:

Nigeria police will arrest and detain anything near a crime scene yet claim public don't cooperate with them in giving information. Roommate raises alarm, first thing is detain her, are the police this dumb? Even if she is guilty, can't they also find her once they're convinced she's the culprit? Gross illiterates.
really gross I tell you.

The other day was a man who bought a second vehicle from a pastor who buys from another(the thief) being arraigned as if he was the architect of the stealing.

He later was released and told not to even make an attempt to lay claim to the car.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by oyindare(m): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ifebazz:

Cos you dated a girl /guy for ten years doesn't need translate into marriage. You guys just grow weird ideas about relationships and all that. Have you ever thought about marrying someone out of pity? Maybe that's the kind of life you want to live, but not everyone. Read of girls who opted out of wedding on wedding day so....kini big deal?
bro no be so ooooo bt life more important than any relationship think about her parent too
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by amokeme(f): 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
intergral:
She is a total Dummy..... Why date somebody for 7years without marriage.... And I know that he is not a student like her cos the 7years would have been understandable......lemme give u expo, any guy that dates you for 6months without telling you for one about your future with him... Please dump that guy!
Lol... That expo don leak since na cheesy.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by humilitypays(m): 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ifebazz:

Don't mind people reacting out of over-flowing emotion.

Ladies do same on daily basis and we don't hear or read guys committing suicide cos a woman turned them down or left them after many years of courtship.

We all must realise that this world is all about what u can offer to people!

Everyone is busy searching for someone that can offer them what they want...so if u want gold, then strive to be a diamond to give u a greater chance of getting that gold u want. You don't remain silver while searching for diamond; don't u know d diamond u want also want platinum

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
Poor room mate.Trust the Nigerian Police to traumatize and milk her dry before releasing her
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by listica(m): 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
This poor girl don't supposed to die if Buhari promises comes true,so the death of this poor girl cursed by APC can neva be forgiven. We blame Buhari for her death.we are yet to see d change
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by humilitypays(m): 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
Rexology:

Most at times ladies are the ones that pressurize men to propose to them,infact they go as far as 'assuming' that the guy has proposed to them, when in real sence, the guy has not. Any single lady you approach now, the first thing that would run through her mind is marriage. When I see ladies that flaunt engagement ring with pride, I laugh within myself,some would lock up from every other guy in the name of "I am seriousely engaged"
Ladies heed to me today and be free from heart breaking.
Nothing under the sun is 100% certain until it happens,no matter how sure you think you are.Anyways, I have always say that a broken relationship is far more preferable than a broken marriage.
and funny enough, most ladies aren't craven for marriage out of passion to live forever with their so-called man, but for the fact that it will help lessen their financial burden as they will dump all their family and life wahala on the innocent man, making marriage scary for young Nigerian guys.

Nigerian ladies are the ones scaring guys away from marriage; stop being a liability to the man u want to marry...show him that u will be an asset and an added value to his life and u will see that man rush to marry you!

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
rhaby:
May she RIP. Depression took over. I truly understand how she felt. I almost did some months back when I realised I was deceived for 10 years. Thank God for his grace and strength to move on. The truth is no man is worth dying for and going to hell for because he may repent and go to heaven in the end so why should you waste your soul?

Ten years in a relationship? That's eternity! Moving on early is most gainful.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by intergral(m): 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
amokeme:
Lol... That expo don't leak since na cheesy.
LOL..... I know you might think the dump him and don't give him your reason might sound rude but one thing you have to consider is that you are the fragile one.
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by Fellowtee(m): 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
beek:
SO SHE STARTED DATING HIM AT 19 WHEN SHE IS SUPPOSED TO FACE HER STUDIES?

RIP O
u b baddolee oooo......... See calculation
Re: DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years by ValentineMary(m): 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
Nigerian police, when would they ever learn? How can they detain the girls room mates when it was a clear case of sucide?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) / Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) / SARS Officers Shoot Shop Owner Dead In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.