Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts (44599 Views)

Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React / Tboss Steps Out In Bum Shorts / Eniola Badmus Steps Out In Blue Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by Adesiji77: 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
#TeamBBW tongue cheesy
Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by wolesmile(m): 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
ice25:
big navel girls are always funny girls
Sorry girl. she doesn't have big navel. It is the font part of her shot the shoots out there. check well.More so, I know her wella.
Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by wolesmile(m): 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
JoeCutie:
Who be this? shocked
Sorry, wetin be this? cheesy
You no see say na bottle? Abi you blind cool shocked cool shocked cool shocked cool shocked cool shocked cool shocked cool shocked cool shocked cool shocked cool
Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by jamalchance(m): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
Initially I was contemplating whether to check this picture ..... Well it wasn't that bad
Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by 9jatatafo(m): 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
Red Alert: Radar just picked images of Giant Blue Whale!!!
Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by Realist2: 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
farano:
Sexy mama! She's getting finer by the day cheesy
https://instagram.com/p/4RWIfcN3eU/
would you marry me Eniola Badmus

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by scarr: 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
sexyglow:
una sure say na the bum short she dey show off abi na the RING?
Tot i was d only one who noticed the ring undecided undecided
Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by Rastamann: 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
Why she no wear this stuff nor naija make boys harass die for shopping mall in Lagos!
Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by olhrt: 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
Wetin, let her feel herself o. Here's d best response she could give u guys.

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/21928

Eniola needs to thank me for soliciting for her! Don't bother to pay me grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by fapfam(f): 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
Good for you!carry go jare na u get urself
Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by pseudonomer: 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
killercute16:
That curse might just be a blessing in disguise,ask Eniola and Kim k

kim k no fat jor...
Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by Omotayor123(f): 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
pretydiva:
She has reduce drastically..buh a bum short is a no no 4 her..
Why? it looks good on her.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by Baroba(m): 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
Well she will be comfortable wearing such in that environment, New York does have its share of supersized sumo girls wearing skimpys..
Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
disgusting...

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by tosyne2much(m): 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
Omotayor123:
Why? it looks good on her.
I'm recuperating sha

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by ibedun: 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
Love you babe
Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm recuperating sha

Thanks
Okay na, Tosyne2much don join the grammar crew. grin

Reading my dictionary. Joining you guys soon. cool
Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by tranxo(m): 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
angieberry:
Wowsers!!!
Just love this lady!
Really? This in no way looks responsible. Trashy and lack of dress sense.
Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by tosyne2much(m): 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Okay na, Tosyne2much don join the grammar crew. grin

Reading my dictionary. Joining you guys soon. cool
Me I neva join the grammar crew oooooo

I still dey learn from the masters

TheSonOfMark
MizMyColi
Ronald4lif
Kachisbarbie

cheesy

Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by angieberry(f): 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
tranxo:
Really? This in no way looks responsible. Trashy and lack of dress sense.
I love the fact that she was confident enough to wear what something that is considered to be for skinny people only. Yes, her self love and esteem is 100
Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Me I neva join the grammar crew oooooo

I still dey learn from the masters

cheesy

E be like say those ones dey learn from you now o. grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by tranxo(m): 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
angieberry:
I love the fact that she was confident enough to wear what something that is considered to be for skinny people only. Yes, her self love and esteem is 100
Sounds like qualities found in the red light district.
Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by angieberry(f): 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
[quote author=tranxo post=35076828] Sounds like qualities found in the red light district.[/quote lol na u sabi! She loves her body irrespective of her size and I like that!
Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by tranxo(m): 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
author=angieberry post=35076953
so zack orji's son doesn't like his body ba? See your life....
Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by angieberry(f): 7:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
tranxo:
so zack orji's son doesn't like his body ba? See your life....
haha! Oh, about the responsibility thing? Well, I didn't say he was irresponsible. I only said he looked irresponsible,toutish with the way his hair was. Maybe you find it wrong when a lady wears shorts but I'm indifferent, and coupled with the fact that she was in a place where it is seen as normal, she did no wrong.
Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by tranxo(m): 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
angieberry:
haha! Oh, about the responsibility thing? Well, I didn't say he was irresponsible. I only said he looked irresponsible,toutish with the way his hair was. Maybe you find it wrong when a lady wears shorts but I'm indifferent, and coupled with the fact that she was in a place where it is seen as normal, she did no wrong.
Lol. You see the wavering bit? So for you, an act is good or bad depending on where it is carried out.
I love it when ladies know their hangers.
Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by Mbediogu(m): 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
fatdon2:
Orobo. "Big Beautiful Woman "

Am in love with name Badmus rather than the bearer. Badmus... Badus.. Bad.... BADASS!!
Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by angieberry(f): 7:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
tranxo:
Lol. You see the wavering bit? So for you, an act is good or bad depending on where it is carried out.
a nom na hot seat. Don't get me wrong. I see no wrong in what she wore, whether she wore it in Nigeria or England. My point is, she would most likely not try this in Nigeria but in her present location, she wore it comfortably and killed it. smiley
Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by tranxo(m): 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
angieberry:
a nom na hot seat. Don't get me wrong. I see no wrong in what she wore, whether she wore it in Nigeria or England. My point is, she would most likely not try this in Nigeria but in her present location, she wore it comfortably and killed it. smiley
Eyaaa. Trying too hard to justify the unjustifiable. Try again.
If you were THIS big, would you expose such unsightly ripples of.. .......
Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by angieberry(f): 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
tranxo:
Eyaaa. Trying too hard to justify the unjustifiable. Try again.
If you were THIS big, would you expose such unsightly ripples of.. .......
oh, so you think its an eyesore because she's big? Smh. That's the reason why I even like it
Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by tranxo(m): 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
angieberry:
oh, so you think its an eyesore because she's big? Smh. That's the reason why I even like it
You win. I have my conclusion now. Lol. Daalį»„
Re: Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts by angieberry(f): 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
Did you really think you could beat a woman in an argument? Lol[Aquote author=tranxo post=35077862]You win[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband / Ebube Nwagbo Hits The Pool In Bikini (Photos) / Police Arrest DNA Twins, Don Jazzy's Boys In Lekki (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.