Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) (52020 Views)

Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) / Robbers, Female Armourer Held In Abia (photo) / FESTAC Bank Robbery Suspect Arrested With 86 Bullets (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by Islie: 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
By Esther Onyegbula & Ediri Michael
Lagos—Three suspected members of a notorious robbery gang terrorising residents of densely populated Ajegunle area and its environs in Lagos State are currently cooling their heels at the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, Ikeja, following their arrest last weekend.

The suspects, identified as Tunde Seun, 20; Abayomi Segun, 28, and Turheeb Kolawole, 19, met their waterloo after a member of the gang, Tunde Seun, was apprehended by a mob during an aborted operation on Ligali Street.
The suspects were said to have stormed a building on number 42 and dispossessed one of their victims of N150, 000 and two power generating sets.
Vanguard gathered that while the operation was on, members of a vigilante group in the area swooped on them.
Others reportedly managed to escape, leaving Seun at the mercy of the mob that was on the verge of setting him ablaze but for the timely intervention of policemen from Layeni.
The policemen were said to have recovered a cut- to -size locally made gun, a dagger, live cartridges and charms belonging to the gang from the scene of the mob attack.
One of the suspects, Abayomi Segun, disclosed that he was the armourer of the gang.
He said: “I am in charge of keeping the gang’s weapons, after each robbery operation. We don’t kill people; we only use the gun to scare victims during operations.
“We are responsible for several robbery attacks in the area. And we operate within Ajegunle axis, Charles Avenue, Alaba, Ojo road.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/im-our-gangs-armourer-robbery-suspect/

Pix:
SUSPECTS: From left, Tunde Seun, Turheeb Kolawole and Abayomi Segun, all suspected members of the robbery gang terrorizing Ajegunle and its environs in Lagos.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by MisterNAIRALAND: 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
weldone// criminals

3 Likes

Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by Islie: 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
“We are responsible for several robbery attacks in the area. And we operate within Ajegunle axis, Charles Avenue, Alaba, Ojo road.”

Seems most thieves are now teens who are so occupied in making money instead of going to school and get an education

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
Don't shouldn't release dis guys again and that's why robbery cases won't stop if dey keep releasing them after 6months

2 Likes

Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by ArchEnemy(m): 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
What catches up with its victims even when it's crawling?

Answer: nemesis

They should go and face the music of their crimes

'Hands joined in hands the wicked will not go unpunished'

3 Likes

Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by ArchEnemy(m): 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
Islie:

Seems most thieves are now teens who are so occupied in making money instead of going to school and get an education
ruining the building periods of their lives
Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by GeneralQuamdeen: 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
Good for them... I hope thay are the one that robbed my mum's stall last time.. However, dont forget to vote for Jarizod today for Mr Nairaland.. See my signature
Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by rawtouch: 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
The one on the right putting on the white tee shirt be like....

Shout out to all our victims

I sight you

4 Likes

Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
Jesu
Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
Y DIS BOYS JUST WASTE THEIR LIFE...... SHAY DEM NO KNOW SAY DEM FINE PASS SOME GUYS WEY DEY CONTEST FOR MR. NAIRALAND

4 Likes

Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by bro4u: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
They bargained for it,now they must buy it. Let them face their fate
Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by boman2014: 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
good
Islie:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/im-our-gangs-armourer-robbery-suspect/
Pix:
SUSPECTS: From left, Tunde Seun, Turheeb Kolawole and Abayomi Segun, all suspected members of the robbery gang terrorizing Ajegunle and its environs in Lagos.

JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED
Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
Bonapart:
Their name sounds like euroba names
Are they from there undecided
must you tribalize everything? The person way curse you dem never born am. D one wey go deliver you done die tete! Even the devil can't save you

3 Likes

Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by Bonapart(m): 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
Their name sounds like euroba names
Are they from there undecided

7 Likes

Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
but there is this devil spirit in them that won't make them to hear word smh
Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by wildchild1: 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
Oju ole re kongba!!! God don catch them

In other news 30pairs of TOMS available for sale
https://www.nairaland.com/2392439/100-pairs-toms-unisex-shoes
The suspects, identified as Tunde Seun, 20; Abayomi Segun, 28, and Turheeb Kolawole, 19,
SMH. BTW what part of Nigeria ar they from sef?

15 Likes

Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by TippyTop(m): 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
The thieves.
From left, Tunde Seun, Turheeb Kolawole and Abayomi Segun

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by mencade5(m): 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
they are yoruba boys right?

Mind you am not igbo.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
Freemanan:
Jesu
u people wetin concern Jesu for this matter
Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by cilifa: 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
time up
Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by ijustdey: 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
they look unkept self
Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by MKO4ever(m): 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
Everyday is for the thieves, but one day is for the owner: Is it that the thieves are not aware of this adage?
Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by Motolank: 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
These children?
Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
mencade5:
they are yoruba boys right?

Mind you am not igbo.
and so?? d robbers dat attackd mybresidence last week were bloody igbos... homo sapien oshi

1 Like

Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by synergycom19: 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
They should be in prison
Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by ojimbo(m): 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
say thanks to the police
Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by lummy5000(m): 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
Armed robbery money is sweet to spend bt if they catch u,smh
Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by dwayni: 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
Lazy baboon looking lads.

Please check the link below. You will find Mr. Seun Oswa's religion privilege and intolerance in Islamic section. Find more about it here and please share heck out of the link until it gets to him or front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/2399833/seun-oswa-explain-me-screenshot
Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by CR77(f): 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
cheesy How do you know their names
TippyTop:
The thieves.
From left, Tunde Seun, Turheeb Kolawole and Abayomi Segun

4 Likes

Re: I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) by georgeonaya(m): 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
Islie:

So ur theory is they ve Money 2 go 2 school but chose Armed Robbery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) / Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) / Two Gay Men Caught Making Love At Cemetery In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.