Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

“double Your Earning Now”, "increase Your Salary - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / “double Your Earning Now”, "increase Your Salary (626 Views)

Employability Training -25th And Staffing - Increase Your Competitive Edge ! / Increase Your Salary With Cisco Certifications – Learn How / Free One On One Seminar On How To Double Your Capital In Google Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“double Your Earning Now”, "increase Your Salary by basking4me: 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2009
, Through Career Certification!

Hello There,

You can give yourself Leverage by boosting your Career drive with one of these certifications.

Learn & Acquire skills thats will help you prepare for the job market even while still studying at school\

It is a sure way to beat other contenders to that dream job of yours!.

It will make your employers beg you to stay while at the same time increasing your salary.

Acquire Certifications (Educational Qualifications) that are more universally accepted than the HND & B.Sc you carry about. It can help you secure international Job positions and also easily qualify you for skilled migration to Canada, Australia, UK & Denmark.

It will make you dictate to whosoever needs your services, what your terms and earnings will be! What more, ?

Get certified on the following topics and more; Just send me a mail stating the particular course dumps & materials you need to my mail box.

ayocatty@yahoo.com
PMBOK study guide and Exam Dumps (PMP)

*ITIL *CISCO *IBM *HP
*CISA *A+ *NETWORK+ *PROJECT+
*CISSP *OCA, OCP, OCM *LINUX+
*SCJP *SAP, SAP/r3 etc *PRINCE2

I have a large database of these dumps and more current ones to give you fast track grasp to
Ensure you face and conquer the certification examination in only one attempt and move your career forward!

It will be delivered in electronic form or as couriered package to you.

Wale
ayocatty@yahoo.com

NB:If there are other dumps or study materials you need that are not stated here, just do me a mail telling me about it, I will get it out for you.

(1) (Reply)

PMP Training / Oil/ Gas Seminar In Lagos On Autocad, P&id, Autoplant For Jobseekers & Engineers / Oracle Financials Realtime Online Training,job Support By Hands On Experts @apex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.