Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Unveiling The Man I Truly Hate (pic) - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unveiling The Man I Truly Hate (pic) - Cramjones (913 Views)

See How Olisa Metuh Looks In Prison (PIC) - Cramjones / See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones / Buhari Now Different From The Man I Knew.....soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Unveiling The Man I Truly Hate (pic) - Cramjones by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
This man deserves nothing but scorn and punishment by the state. He left us a broken nation, a nation of terrorists, a nation with an army of unemployed youths, a kidnapper's nation, a nation ruled by militants who feed fat from the state, a nation of corrupt billionaires, a nation of N7 trillion deficit, a nation with a broken and weak military, a nation disrespected by other African nations, a nation with a severely broken infrastructure, a nation unable to pay its workers, a nation with dead hospitals, a nation of a devalued naira; A nation now down on its knees weeping and desperately looking for a way out of the cesspit it found itself.

This is a picture of GEJ currently vacation in Los Angeles, a city that is 100 years ahead any of the cities he left in Nigeria. This is what this wicked, corrupt, clueless and weak leader brought upon Nigeria. A failed man that deserves no scintilla of honor. A weightless, demoralized politician. A man who deserves nothing but to cool his heels in jail!

-CramJones

CC: Lalasticlala, BeremX

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Man I Truly Hate (pic) - Cramjones by donpope1(m): 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
I don't like insulting elders
But I gat just one word for you...

1d1ot

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Man I Truly Hate (pic) - Cramjones by INTROVERT(f): 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
What the person above me said

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Man I Truly Hate (pic) - Cramjones by CHAIRMAN1(m): 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
What does cramjones have to say about Buhari and Yaradua? You are simply an ethnic bigot.

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The Man I Truly Hate (pic) - Cramjones by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
cramjones:
This man deserves nothing but scorn and punishment by the state. He left us a broken nation, a nation of terrorists, a nation with an army of unemployed youths, a kidnapper's nation, a nation ruled by militants who feed fat from the state, a nation of corrupt billionaires, a nation of N7 trillion deficit, a nation with a broken and weak military, a nation disrespected by other African nations, a nation with a severely broken infrastructure, a nation unable to pay its workers, a nation with dead hospitals, a nation of a devalued naira; A nation now down on its knees weeping and desperately looking for a way out of the cesspit it found itself.
This is a picture of GEJ currently vacation in Los Angeles, a city that is 100 years ahead any of the cities he left in Nigeria. This is what this wicked, corrupt, clueless and weak leader brought upon Nigeria. A failed man that deserves no scintilla of honor. A weightless, demoralized politician. A man who deserves nothing but to cool his heels in jail!
-CramJones

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unveiling The Man I Truly Hate (pic) - Cramjones by fatdon2(m): 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
[b]Bros please take it easy na, GEJ is still my hero no matter what[b/]
Re: Unveiling The Man I Truly Hate (pic) - Cramjones by Muyogoa: 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
If you like hate him eight times. Your hatred would only give you hypertension.

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Man I Truly Hate (pic) - Cramjones by fatdon2(m): 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
Bros please take it easy na, GEJ is still my hero no matter what

(1)

Opinion: "APC - A Polygamous Conglomerate" / Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Chad / Do You Agree With This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.