Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate (32200 Views)

Ten (10) Type Of Student You Meet Among Higher Institution Freshers / Comfort Ekaette Inyang, BABCOCK Best Student: I Never Had A Boyfriend On Campus / Students Banned From Wearing Earphones In UNIBEN Following Death Of Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by teekay213(m): 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
1. Cultist:yes,cultist the aye,ake(axe),eye,black scorpin etc.no student pray to have anyone of them as roommate,if yawa gas and the other cult member come to the room.makes me remember the “99 cult attack in oau,when they entered the room to massacre sug secretary general(afrika),althought he was not a cultist,but imagine what his roommate will be thinking when they arrived.

2. S.U.scriptural union:some say suwegbe union,whatever,i don’t want to be in the same room with this kind of student.they are just too holy for my liken,small thing you say or do,they start quoting bible. i had a roommie like that in my year two.the way he dress,this guy can tuck in on anything,no matter the cloth he put on,they was a day we were hungry,so me and some of my roomate with this su guy went to buy bread and akara.we were so hungry before we got to the room we had already finished the food.this guy made sure he entered the room put down the bread and akara on the table and prayed.untied the nylon,you know normally you tear the nylon.this guy untied it like he’s going to need the nylon.his behaviour makes me sick.since that year,i don’t wish to have su has roommate again.

3. Prayer warrior:you can’t imagine coming from the night class exhausted,just can’t wait to get to your room and fall in your bed to crash.and that is the time one of your roommate thinks is the time to pray,start to cabash,shouting.no no no,no way.

4. Thief: Throughout my staying in hostel,i have been so lucky not to have thief as roommate,i can leave my phone charging with my roomates to common room.i will meet it without moving an inch.i trust all my former roommate die.

5. Reading mode:these kind of students are always on reading mode,whether eating,gisting,even sleeping you will always find book with them,i always feel guilty,when having fun and seeing them makes me look like am not serious.got a guy like that in my room.this guy sabi jack,always reading,but like some people say “no be by jacking” after the exams he had 4 F’s, while we wey dey play clear all our papers.
Feel free to add yours,what can you say about your roommate?what kind of student you don’t want to have as roommate?

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by INTROVERT(f): 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
You'd like the play boy as a roommate who brings many girls who bring their friends for y'all to just lay back and chillll.and do stuff..... Abi angry angry angry

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Princecalm(m): 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
the funny thing is that you might not know he is a cultist until you find yourself in the red zone.

24 Likes

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by teekay213(m): 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
INTROVERT:
You'd like the play boy as a roommate who brings many girls who bring their friends for y'all to just lay back and chillll.and do stuff..... Abi angry angry angry
yeah,coming after this,and a gamer.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by fatdon2(m): 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
PIG

The name says it all. These
roommates are so inconsiderate. They don’t care that their trash or
clothes pile up and eventually spill
onto your side of the room. They
take your suggestions for
improvement as insults and
immediately do the exact opposite of what you ask.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by teekay213(m): 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
fatdon2:
PIG

The name says it all. These
roommates are so inconsiderate. They don’t care that their trash or
clothes pile up and eventually spill
onto your side of the room. They
take your suggestions for
improvement as insults and
immediately do the exact opposite of what you ask.
yes,but some are also cooperative.we contribute money for room week,buy ball among other things,but there are some roommate who doesn't care.
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Optional2(f): 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
#na4onlynajia u go c guyz 4 hostel dy drag 4 1 small pot of soup.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Yustash001(m): 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
Na your palava be that....wetin concern us?...abi na on NL you wan select room mate ni....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Hapuya: 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
Guy I believe you grin. Especially that guy nauseatingly untying a nylon tidily and holistically like he is about to make a sacrifice to the gods of akara grin It must have really happened to you for you to nail down the disgust you felt this eloquently cheesy angry cool. grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by dridowu: 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
Throughout my stay at uni, it is only the prayer warrior that i met as room mate (we are both in final year) , the guy can pray till next year and any time of the day always praying.
For others on the list except cultist i have them all as friends, the READING Mode guy always tell us that the only place he is always read is where snakes , bird e.t.c can be found , i thought he was lying until i saw him reading inside the bush.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by hatux: 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
Stingy/selfish roommates:- I hate 'em with passion, una no go know when 'em they chop. But 'na 'em go do osoomaalo when you dey cook. Smh for 'em...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by dkronicle(m): 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
Lolz... Wen i went to nsukka 4 post utme. In d hostel that i was, there was a guy there that use to bang d bed wen ever his about to slp. Mbanefo hostel

2 Likes

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Oyetboy(m): 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
lol grin, different people from different walks of life

2 Likes

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Brownhypo: 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
@Op, which kind student you com like ni?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Dongreatken(m): 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
GOOD
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by prettyjo(f): 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
this your number two cracked me up

modified#i know this would make frontpage

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Babe2sure(f): 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
OP,what of roommates that snores loudly?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
J

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by ymdo(m): 10:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
Joblessness no go kill me ogrin. space booking isnt easy.
Once a topic hit frontpage, refresh after a minute and you will have over 50 post in just a minute grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by MEGGATRON(m): 10:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
is either you stay with one of those or you stay alone.
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
Sometimes, i begin to wonder that school wont be fun without having them around.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by April07: 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
No 5 tho.. i'd love that kinda room mate

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
Those who snore....
I lived with a very loud snorer from 1st to third year and trust me, I never liked the music. The heat that follows the snore makes my face quiver. Luckily he had no mouth odor so it wasn't fatal.... But hey, snoring turns me off.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Dahjhi: 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
Perpetual Drunkards
Will always come home drunk and started vomiting when you suppose dey sleep. Everywhere smelling gbau gbau

Borrow Borrow: This one fit borrow ur boxers if you allow him. I be like 'You nor tellem for house say u get admission?

The Exaggerator:
He will tell you different stories. Nah only him go see this and that before.. Cheeiii.. I remember "Pastor Liverpool" grin

The saddist:
Chaii. You nor fit TOuSh em thing o. You go be like " nah for which zoo dem breed this guy.. ?

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by ibe9ja: 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
How did u know d SUG sec gen was not a cultist?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by sulmeza(m): 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
INTROVERT:
Ahah...always ftc dis days....na onli u...ah
Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by sulmeza(m): 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
i can manage all...except 1 nd 4....can't dwell with dos 2

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by Ragner(m): 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
The Gambler ; Always talking about Odds to play.,,,constantly borrowing phone to check livescores and when game casts, he go snub you like say u be the Winch undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate by HonourablePomk: 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
The noise makers. You will regret it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Rewards Aminat Yusuf With ₦10M / Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention / Mothers Work Too — Adanma Ohakim Calls Out Son's Teacher Over Gender Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.