Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar (14564 Views)

Photos Of Top Boko Haram Commanders Killed During Bombardment In Sambisa Forest / NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. / Heavy Joint Military Bombardment Going On In Ikorodu Border Towns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by ufumes(m): 7:12am On Jun 24, 2015
There has been no bomb attack in the state capital. The only military expedition that took place sometime last week was an operation undertaken by the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) to flush out criminals on the Cross River/Akwa Ibom waterways, which is far removed from towns and civilian population.”
2 contradicting statements within one news

3 Likes

Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by 1after: 7:13am On Jun 24, 2015
fulanimafia:
The bitter children of hate and despair will not like this busting of their propaganda, they thought they could kill three birds with one stone through their lies.

1. Make the world leaders aware of Biafra by crying massacre where there was none

2. Psychologically make the Calabar people feel like they are part of Biafra, and Ibos care for them and are their big brother.

3. Demonize President Buhari and his administration.

Some of us were not fooled for a minute, I busted their fake pictures on this thread...

https://www.nairaland.com/2393289/photos-calabar-militants-bombing-fake

They bombarded Twitter with their phoney photos and claims, mentioning world leaders and the same Amnesty International they were insulting two weeks ago, only to be ignored so shamefully their leader was insulting the global media all day.

If world leaders and the international press needed confirmation that biafrans are troublesome noise-makers that cry wolf where there is none and should not be taken serious ever again, this busted propaganda has given it to them.

Mission FAILED.

That is the work of Nnamdi Scammer Kanu. The albino lies for a living. Chai

4 Likes

Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by tollytexy(m): 7:13am On Jun 24, 2015
Mba

1 Like

Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 24, 2015
Lilimax:
Ok nah. Who come day lie.?

Me grin
Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by jeffizy(m): 7:13am On Jun 24, 2015
Good to know.
Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 24, 2015
undecided
Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by ufumes(m): 7:14am On Jun 24, 2015
There has been no bomb attack in the state capital. The only military expedition that took place sometime last week was an operation undertaken by the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) to flush out criminals on the Cross River/Akwa Ibom waterways, which is far removed from towns and civilian population.”
Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by ipreach: 7:16am On Jun 24, 2015
deceivers
Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 24, 2015
bunmititi:
So the Air Force Chief who gave reasons for the raid was lying?

It would be difficult for you to pass waec

3 Likes

Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 24, 2015
bunmititi:
So the Air Force Chief who gave reasons for the raid was lying?
Air force chief is a TANoid
Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by mrkings84(m): 7:17am On Jun 24, 2015
fulanimafia:
The bitter children of hate and despair will not like this busting of their propaganda, they thought they could kill three birds with one stone through their lies.

1. Make the world leaders aware of Biafra by crying massacre where there was none

2. Psychologically make the Calabar people feel like they are part of Biafra, and Ibos care for them and are their big brother.

Some of us were not fooled for a minute, I busted their fake pictures on this thread...

They bombarded Twitter with their phoney photos and claims, mentioning world leaders and the same Amnesty International they were insulting two weeks ago, only to be ignored so shamefully their leader was insulting the global media all day.

If world leaders and the international press needed confirmation that biafrans are troublesome noise-makers that cry wolf where there is none and should not be taken serious ever again, this busted propaganda has given it to them.

Mission FAILED.

Bros u no think say e too early for this? Why trying to infect my day with all these biafragraphy stuffs
Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by abtmaviz(m): 7:20am On Jun 24, 2015
fulanimafia:

Mission FAILED.

Who I go believe, btw you don't need the whole epistle before I know ur ethnicity stand
Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by egift(m): 7:22am On Jun 24, 2015
The worst that can happen to any man is to live like a TANoid, just because Nigerians kicked out one failed Zoologist. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by Burger01(m): 7:23am On Jun 24, 2015
midolian:
TANiods will always be TANiods..May God deliver them *spits*
smiley cheesy
Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by Brugo(m): 7:25am On Jun 24, 2015
Lemon12:
...... The Gov. Was threaten by buhari .... That's why they made this statement

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Here we go again. Conspiracy theory.
Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by TeamSimple(m): 7:25am On Jun 24, 2015
NIGEEEEEEEEERIA WE HAIL THEE!!
Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by bigerboy200: 7:25am On Jun 24, 2015
Take these TANOIDS words real at your own expense. Can any thing good come out of an abandoned gutter?? They are filled with lies.. May fire burn all the enemies of progress in this country..

2 Likes

Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by hensben(m): 7:25am On Jun 24, 2015
ufumes:
There has been no bomb attack in the state capital.
The only military expedition that took place sometime
last week was an operation undertaken by the Nigerian
Air Force (NAF) to flush out criminals on the Cross
River/Akwa Ibom waterways, which is far removed
from towns and civilian population.”

bro sorry o..u be illiterate as in tout?

3 Likes

Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by beyoncausme: 7:25am On Jun 24, 2015
soooooo.....
Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by dam4wummy(m): 7:26am On Jun 24, 2015
Freemanan:

Smh
Can't stop laughing
Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by TeamSimple(m): 7:27am On Jun 24, 2015
abtmaviz:

Who I go believe, btw you don't need the whole epistle before I know ur ethnicity stand
I know you had LOVE to believe the Taniods..

1 Like

Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 24, 2015
dam4wummy:

Can't stop laughing

The Dude is so confused.... GOD should intervene ASAP
Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by nationwide1(m): 7:31am On Jun 24, 2015
permsec:
Thats what they said before destroying Odi in Bayelsa.
Remind them my brother.
Some people are so politically blinded that any opinion not in tandem with their party's ideology is seen as attack and illogical no matter how lofty and noble the opinion is.

I see so many things wrong with Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by abtmaviz(m): 7:34am On Jun 24, 2015
TeamSimple:

I know you had LOVE to believe the Taniods..

Really, and you want me to believe in propagandas n lies
Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by Realdeals(m): 7:35am On Jun 24, 2015
ufumes:
There has been no bomb attack in the state capital.
The only military expedition that took place sometime
last week was an operation undertaken by the Nigerian
Air Force (NAF) to flush out criminals on the Cross
River/Akwa Ibom waterways, which is far removed
from towns and civilian population.”

Stop your ignorance, is the waterways located in the state capital?

3 Likes

Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by majalisa(m): 7:37am On Jun 24, 2015
Ishilove:
Smh. Some people will just sit behindn their computers to concoct evil. Throughout last week they were spamming the section with alleged pictures of the bombing and crying blue murder, even after the inhabitants of Calabar came online to state that there was nothing like that happening. One even alleged that the people of Calabar were being napalmed. Napalm!!

Shame.
this a clear violation of rules 8 and 9...pls fish the culprits out and do the needful

1 Like

Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by blesoh(f): 7:42am On Jun 24, 2015
Me wey de calabar i no hear dat kind thing.

1 Like

Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by ITbomb(m): 7:43am On Jun 24, 2015
eliment:
Chai, it is highly unfortunate the level PDP and igbo are taking opposition politics and tribalism to., spreading lies just to create confusion and gain sympathy. May God help Nigeria.
They learnt from the best liars and confusionists, APC and Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by Kingspin(m): 7:43am On Jun 24, 2015
Ok. They bombed from Cross River?
Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by walemoney007(m): 7:46am On Jun 24, 2015
nationwide1:

Remind them my brother.
Some people are so politically blended that any opinion not in tandem with their party's ideology is seen as attack and illogical no matter how lofty and noble the opinion is.

I see so many things wrong with Nigeria.
u are so daft n stup1d.so d cross river state govt are lyin abi? Fo.ol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ameerah Sufyan: Police Investigate Kidnap Of Woman In Abuja / Fuel Scarcity Will Linger Till January, Say Marketers / PH Refinery To Begin Operations As Shell Supplies 475,000 Barrels Of Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.