Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar (14568 Views)

Photos Of Top Boko Haram Commanders Killed During Bombardment In Sambisa Forest / NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. / Heavy Joint Military Bombardment Going On In Ikorodu Border Towns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by olalekan30(m): 8:51am On Jun 24, 2015
Na wa naija!!!!!
Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by nationwide1(m): 8:52am On Jun 24, 2015
walemoney007:
u r d one dat is so daft,stup1d and senseless,for u to fink d spokeperson of d cross river state is lyin and nnamdi kanu who is in far away london is sayin d truth.u av a brain fo.ol,mak use of it.
As I said earlier, your entire family is daft, stupi.d and useless.

Do you live in or around Calabar? Why don't you call the inhabitants of the place to ask?

Your foolishness has no cure.
Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by fulanimafia: 8:52am On Jun 24, 2015
ufumes:
There has been no bomb attack in the state capital.
The only military expedition that took place sometime
last week was an operation undertaken by the Nigerian
Air Force (NAF) to flush out criminals on the Cross
River/Akwa Ibom waterways, which is far removed
from towns
and civilian population.”

2 contradicting statements within one news

The state capital and waterways are two very different areas. One is inside town and the other is outside where there are no civilians resident.

1 Like

Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by EmekaBlue(m): 8:59am On Jun 24, 2015
shataap there was bombardment 4real

1 Like

Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by opedaydydx9(m): 9:01am On Jun 24, 2015
sweetgala:

You have made up your mind on the effect of a straffibg run by watching explosions in cartoons how sad, you do know an attack helo was used.

The only armaments it has would be a small rockets and 30mm cannon up front, those are direct fire weapons and the damage radius of a rocket like that is within 30 meters

I really doubt drop bombs can be fixed to that helo from the pics I've seen or was it not a mi-18 and mi-25 , given it was a NAF only assault we know there were no motar teams or heavy artillery units to really send in big shells
true militant, lol, ur right though, the assault might lead to explosions though, I love ur points...
Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 24, 2015
Ishilove:
Smh. Some people will just sit behind their computers to concoct evil. Throughout last week they were spamming the section with alleged pictures of the bombing and crying blue murder, even after the inhabitants of Calabar came online to state that there was nothing like that happening. One even alleged that the people of Calabar were being napalmed. Napalm!!

Shame.
why can't you wave your party symbol (broom) instead of acting as if you are not a Buhari sympathiser, I'm back from that ban and I'm going to continue my vituperation on Buhari and Aisha because they deserve it.

People call Patience jonathan *Sheepopotamus* and the MODs give them free reign but I got banned because I called Aisha a Klepto.

SMH for the bias
Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 24, 2015
patrickmuf:
Fool, I stay in Calabar and nothing like air raids were carried out anywhere around the city...It's raids on militant camps at marina... You dumb mofo...

Hediot, is the camp in marina not part of cross river,..... A raid is a raid, and how do you think Nigeria airforce can raid a place if not by air bombing
Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 24, 2015
Ishilove:
Smh. Some people will just sit behind their computers to concoct evil. Throughout last week they were spamming the section with alleged pictures of the bombing and crying blue murder, even after the inhabitants of Calabar came online to state that there was nothing like that happening. One even alleged that the people of Calabar were being napalmed. Napalm!!

Shame.
And you are a MOD??, is the so called militant camp in marina not part of cross river/calabar,..... A raid is a raid, and how do you think Nigeria airforce can raid a place if not by air bombing
Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by Darlduchi: 9:36am On Jun 24, 2015
The zoo should continue to leave in denial, but the world has heard our voices.

You may choose to deny or ignore this statement. Niger Delta Youths Have Violated Amnesty Deal, Started Taking Up Arms Again’ – Badeh ;-

You may choose also to deny that a new civilian army has emerge in Zaria. You may also choose to deny that Fulani heards men are busy killing and walking freely with AK 47.

Deny also that Boko Haram is still killing day in day out.

You may also choose to deny that the Zoo is islamic (oic) full member.

You may also choose to deny that the Hausa and Yorubas together as one massacred over 3million Biafrans.

You may also choose to deny that the Chibok Girls was a scam.

You may also choose to deny that Boko Haram was set up to make the last administration ungovernable.

You may also choose to deny the most recent, that Boko Haram just slit the troat of 20 villagers and yet no bomb was dropped on them.

deny also that Buhari ever said that he will not stop the agitation to have all part of Nigeria Islamize.

You all haters of God's people, you may find one or two saboteurs in Biafra Land to cover your atrocities, but it is too little too late, as long as we feed you, clothe you school you and the reason you all have and enjoy your ill gotten wealth, all your lies wickedness and deceit is not sustainable

1 Like

Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by Ishilove: 9:46am On Jun 24, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
why can't you wave your party symbol (broom) instead of acting as if you are not a Buhari sympathiser, I'm back from that ban and I'm going to continue my vituperation on Buhari and Aisha because they deserve it.

People call Patience jonathan *Sheepopotamus* and the MODs give them free reign but I got banned because I called Aisha a Klepto.

SMH for the bias
My party symbol is the ban button.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by patosland: 10:07am On Jun 24, 2015
it better be true what they are saying about it.
Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by Islamicpope(m): 10:40am On Jun 24, 2015
believe me, there is no bombardment of any sort going on in calabar
Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by patrickmuf(m): 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Hediot, is the camp in marina not part of cross river,..... A raid is a raid, and how do you think Nigeria airforce can raid a place if not by air bombing
I guess you're a militant, next raid should see you wiped off the face of the earth...Worthless soul...
Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by Menace2Society(m): 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

SMH for the bias
Grow up undecided
Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by Menace2Society(m): 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
Igbo Kwenu!
Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by shineeye: 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
they are denying it hahahahahaa fear dey catch am
Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by jameslucy: 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
bunmititi:
So the Air Force Chief who gave reasons for the raid was lying?
I live in Calabar Municipal and I am assuring you and anyone who cares to know that what the op said is true.
Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by jameslucy: 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
Islamicpope:
believe me, there is no bombardment of any sort going on in calabar
Pls help me tell them o! I live right in the heart of Calabar & have not heard any 'boom!'
Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
Who are they trying to fooool, the question has not been about whether calabar was bombed.

question is why is buhari ignoring boko haram who have been bombing n killing people in the north n he is facing the south to bomb suspected creeks
Re: Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar by Gideon20(m): 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
Any way there was no military bombardment in that state! http://thenationonlineng.net/new/cross-river-no-military-bombardment-in-calabar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) / Readout Of Joe Biden’s Engagement With President Tinubu / Lagos Markets Closed In Abibat Mogaji's Honour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.